Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard (8045 Views)

"Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso / Buhari Personally Negotiated Lagos-calabar Rail Project Funding – Osinbajo / The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Ikechu12781: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I don't blame u for ur mentality! Calabar isn't afterall part of d SE, so I can understand how pained u re!whether ibos like it or not that project will get into d budget! Then u can hug a transformer for all I care! SS is getting its 3rd refinery in Bayelsa! Build a refinery in SE, for what? God forbid! That's not even part of agenda for now!

Dude I'm from Delta...everybody knows this so try your desperation to be SS to those foolish enough to fall for it. Wannabe!!!!!
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Ikechu12781: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nalikedis:
so when they fix the port, they wont need the rail you are vehemently agitating against to move the goods?

The rail can go to River state to Calabar. Again, if they willing to make a rail in SS, built it at something beneficial to SS.
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nalikedis:
Abeg na by force to build Lagos-Calabar rail? Be like say Goje/Jibrin sabi Naija pass everybody sef. In the voice of Jibrin...Let them complete Lagos-Kano rail once and for all...infact they can use what is meant for Lagos-Calabar rail to expand and speed up Lagos-Kano route to middle belt. Person talk say im no want your project, na by force? In case Nija split up into three or six countries tomorrow...what purpose will the Lagos-Calabar route serve? even the first and second Niger bridge will be the first to go sef; in order to protect national boundaries and integrity. Meanwhile, the Lagos-Kano route would be a very good economic route for the land locked Arewastan...ofcourse a great source of income for the democratic republic of Odua... They talk say they no ant ur rail, na by force?

We want that rail! True SSners want it! Only our evil conspiring Senators and pained SEners don't want it!
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by chiomzy86(f): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
blazetitov:
Am not surprised. PDP is an evil party that never meant well for the ordinary masses. They will steal billions and share coins to their poor followers who come online to praise them.

Exactly.. Don't forget that PDP is now APC as 75% of apc members used to be PDP members..so ukachukwu, na the same people!!!
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Ovamboland(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ikechu12781:

That's dude is NOT SS. Trust me on this..

Take it from a real SS. Nobody goes around shouting I'm SS, SE this and that like he does and he does that on almost weekly basis. Believe him as SS at your own peril.

As for the thread, the rail benefits SW more so than SS so let them fight themselves over it. I'm with the senators for shelving it. If they truly out to develop any part of SS or SE, let them fix the ports in both region and upgrade majority of the federal facilities in both regions, in addition build refineries in both regions like they did for others then we know they mean business.

of the four regions in the first Republic the east has 2 refineries, North 1 ,Midwest 1. Only the west has non.
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ikechu12781:

The rail can go to River state to Calabar. Again, if they willing to make a rail in SS, built it at something beneficial to SS.
What kinda English is this? No wonder u alws reason like a conductor!
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by chiomzy86(f): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
blazetitov:
Am not surprised. PDP is an evil party that never meant well for the ordinary masses. They will steal billions and share coins to their poor followers who come online to praise them.

Exactly.. Don't forget that PDP members are now in APC as 75% of apc members used to be PDP members..so ukachukwu, na the same people!!!
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Dude I'm from Delta...everybody knows this so try your desperation to be SS to those foolish enough to fall for it. Wannabe!!!!!
Don't worry a time is coming when u shall be relocated to d otherside of d Niger bridge! That's where u truly belong!
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Honza27(m): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by 33xtror: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Stop attaching us to ibos! We re not the same! SS pple do not hate APC to her own detriment! Only d SE do!

I understand your drift, that many of you bile-filled haters are still very much in the business of masquerading as SE/SS people to attempt to buy some legitimacy to your campaign of calumny.
Keep on with your endless masturbation in the public since it gives you endless spasms.

However, here's a word from a bonafide SS (Anioma) to miserable masquerades like you:

Ikechu12781: "That's dude (NONENTITY) is NOT SS. Trust me on this.. 

Take it from a real SS. Nobody goes around shouting I'm SS, SE this and that like he does and he does that on almost weekly basis. Believe him as SS at your own peril."

1 Like

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by 33xtror: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
StunningCEO:

Myn.d44....do your job please and ban this nuisance again. He has multiple monikers.

I understand that your epilepsy has taken a good part of your reasoning faculty...
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
33xtror:

These bloody hypocrites would not cease to cause amazement! Imagine the myndless bigot parading on NL was called upon to ban my handle and he did just that for no just cause...

I shall still oblige you with a befitting response to knock some sense into your thick skull:

The problem of this contraption is deluded beings like you hiding under 'One Nigeria' to support evil while grandstanding in the public as sincere, objective fellows whereas they are bunch of hypocritical bigots.
While your slave masters are busy plundering your lands and hacking your people to death, you shameless nonentities would rather choose to attack Igbos of being responsibible for your inability to impregnate your wives!

Deluded, ass-licking minions who are too ashamed to identify and be identified by their ethnic group!
I am sure ur handle must ve been banned since its not too dificut to see that u re jus one local ethnic bigot! NL really need to screen out lots of pple like u who ve chosen not to rest until Nigeria succumb to ur selfish secessionist quest! Nigeria will continue to remain one whether u or Mr Kanu like it or not! Ur deliberate desire to see the SS further improvised to justify ur vociferation about marginalisation, when d time comes, shall fail! I stand by my earlier position that the new world shall continue to be dominated by mentally liberated minds whose sphere of conquest and dominance shall not be restricted to any boundary! The great pple of SS that comprised various ethnic group ve been living in peace amongst her habitants, all thanks to our level of civilisation and not some hate-preaching myopic retrogressive mentality that some of our hate filled neighbours are trying to instill in us! Where they preach HATE, we shall continue to preach love. We shall continue to remain steadfast in sermonizing them on d need to submit themselves for liberation!

1 Like

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Osyabj:
[s]

You must NOT be from Eastern Nigeria[SS & SE]. The rail line that crisscrosses many major Eastern Nigeria Cities of Calabar, Uyo, Port Harcourt, Aba, Onitsha, Asaba, Ughelli, Warri, Yenegoa, Agbor, Benin, ect. will be supported by 99% of Eastern Nigerians. All the above mentioned cities are all Eastern Nigerian Cities including Benin. Only Lagos, and Shagamu are Western Nigerian cities included in the so called "Calabar-Lagos" rail line.

You pdp e-rats have allowed your minds to be beclouded by your cluelessness. Your patently corrupt "hero" jonathan, an Eastern Nigerian himself, did not see that a simple 60 Billion naira project, like the Eastern Nigerian Rail line, commonly known as "Calabar -Lagos rail, would benefit millions of Easterners dying in needless road accidents daily.

Any you still blindly support the clueless one who is probably the MOST Corrupt soul in the history of the planet.

I hope I have educated you enough to stop being a mindless pdp erat.[/s]

You are such a deceptive, mischievous creature. You SW people have been mischievously selling or rather resurrecting this project with evil intent...deceiving SE that it will stop in Onitsha and then Asaba...YOU ARE LIAR! You guys do this intentionally to sell it to SE! SE senators along with SS decided to remove the project BECAUSE IT DID NOT CROSS INTO SE...OKAY!

Below is the image of the actual route by Nigeria Coastal Railway! STOP POSTING THE FAKE DRAWING SHOWING RAIL STOP IN SE...YOU LIAR!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by ogmaskman: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
TippyTop:
Million months to appoint minister another millennia to get our budget right.

When illiterates rule the poor suffers: Karl Marx.

Just wondering who the real illiterate is here. One "illiterate" refused to sign a padded budget that was passed with bad intention, another ILLITERATE calls him an "illiterate" because he decides to ask questions bfor appending his signature on a suspicious document.
Who do you think in all honesty is the real illiterate?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by ogmaskman: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
uduak2016:

You are such a deceptive, mischievous creature. You SW people have been mischievously selling or rather ressurenting this project with evil intent...deceiving SE that it will stop in Onitsha and then Asaba...YOU ARE LIAR! You guys do this intentionally to sell it to SE! SE senators along with SS decided to remove the project BECAUSE IT DID NOT CROSS INTO SE...OKAY!

Below is the image of the actual route by Nigeria Coastal Railway! STOP POSTING THE FAKE DRAWING SHOWING RAIL STOP IN SE...YOU LIAR!

How old are you? No offense pls.
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by 33xtr9r: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I am sure ur handle must ve been banned since its not too dificut to see that u re jus one local ethnic bigot! NL really need to screen out lots of pple like u who ve chosen not to rest until Nigeria succumb to ur selfish secessionist quest! Nigeria will continue to remain one whether u or Mr Kanu like it or not! Ur deliberate desire to see the SS further improvised to justify ur vociferation about marginalisation, when d time comes, shall fail! I stand by my earlier position that the new world shall continue to be dominated by mentally liberated minds whose sphere of conquest and dominance shall not be restricted to any boundary! The great pple of SS that comprised various ethnic group ve been living in peace amongst her habitants, all thanks to our level of civilisation and not some hate-preaching myopic retrogressive mentality that some of our hate filled neighbours are trying to instill in us! Where they preach HATE, we shall continue to preach love. We shall continue to remain steadfast in sermonizing them on d need to submit themselves for liberation!

I quite empathise with you moronic dimwit that you're too scared to be left behind with your masters and so you've resorted to desperate and wicked attempts at survival.

If you're sensible you would have known that your numerous campaigns of calumny against the peaceful Igbo Nation have only but backfired against you wicked, bloodletting bigots.

FYI, the Igbo's quest for nationhood cannot be derailed by miserable nonentities hiding under 'we SS'. Not even your hate mongering posts can attempt to stop a tsunamic movement.

Every wicked plots of yours will continue to plunge you and your cohorts further into the abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong.

You can keep displaying your lunacy in a public forum, not minding the untold miseries awaiting your unknown people of worthlessness hiding under 'we SS'.
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by aresa: 2:32am On Apr 14, 2016
Honza27:

Can you please tell me why your so called $12 billion dollars investment was not included in the budget in the first place?

please i need you to answer and clarify it to me because I dont understand

Let me just agree with your flawed rubbish for the sake of argument...

The projects they took your money away for in the not was not included in the budget either so what's your point?

Money for your project that was taken away was diverted to address projects in the North that was never included in any budget and you are sitting here asking me dumb and silly question?

So, it's OK for other people to take away money for your own non budgeted projects to sped on their own non budgeted projects?

What you people are saying is it's OK for you to be denied and deprived as long as you get to blame the same people trying to help you all because of tribalism, bigotry and silly politics..

Who did this to you people?.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by Funjosh(m): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2016
otokx:

That is how most south south and south east politicians are, no concern for the masses welfare, just them and their families.

Leave them, After they will start screaming marginalisation SMH
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by 9jatriot(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Those who supported this mischief are today crying of neglect. Evil does not pay.
Re: Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard by 9jatriot(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
Happening already.
Funjosh:

Leave them, After they will start screaming marginalisation SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Move To Abolish State, LGA Joint Account / APC Registers 15.6million Members – Oshiomhole / We Shall Ensure Lawan, Gbajabiamila Are Elected- Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.