Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,479 members, 7,891,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Was Dumped After Buying My Wedding Dress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Dumped After Buying My Wedding Dress (592 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / My Wedding Pictures! / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Dumped After Buying My Wedding Dress by intrepid: 6:28am On Apr 14, 2016
It’s September. That time of year when the air is cool enough to let you enjoy the sun beating down as you sit on a terrace sipping a glass of sangria.

I’m laughing with my best friend about her disastrous dates.

I used to be able to relate, but recently, it has been all about which flowers will be in my bouquet, who makes the guest list, what to do with those relatives I haven’t seen in 10 years but Mom says I “absolutely need” to include.

The venue is booked, we’re having a ceremony in an intimate chapel, the caterer and menu are planned, and I’ve even met the perfect photographer.

I’m sitting on the terrace, laughing with my best friend because she’s just helped me pick out my wedding dress.

My excitement was wild and anticipation, as you could imagine.

I wasn't aware of what was waiting for me

Full gist here:

http://whateverlovely..com/2016/04/i-was-dumped-after-buying-my-wedding.html
Re: I Was Dumped After Buying My Wedding Dress by firstking01(m): 6:37am On Apr 14, 2016
Goan sleep, cos it seems sleep is still in your eyes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sha God Pass All Dis Gold Diggers / Meet Kemi, my neighbour, the girl with the biggest Ukwu in Lagos / Types Of Slaps And Their Meanings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.