Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:39 PM

Types Of Slaps And Their Meanings. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Slaps And Their Meanings. (591 Views)

Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings / Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Slaps And Their Meanings. by david16(m): 3:26pm On May 10, 2016
1. TAKE AWAY SLAP: When someone gives you a dirty slap and all you can do is hold your face and walk away.. That is take away slap.

2. RESOUNDING SLAP: This is when after you are hit, you keep on hearing some funny sounds in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.. And voices in your head will start singing christmas carol, even when its not christmas time

3. FORMATTING SLAP: This is the slap that makes someone forget instantly what he or she was doing.. You find yourself asking questions like ''what did I do?''

4. EXPLANATION SLAP: When someone slaps you and you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person out of your accord..e.g. ''Bros.. Sheybi u bin dey watch? I no do anything o''

5. FIX DEPOSIT SLAP: When you receive this kind of slap all you will do is just stand right where you are and watch the person walk away.

6. RHETORICAL SLAP: The moment you download the slap.. You start asking questions that doesn't need reply like ''Kehinde, you slapped me''

7. SWEET SLAP: This is the type of slap that when a lady downloads it sweetly on your cheek, whether its painful or not. You start blushing.

8. MATHEMATICAL SLAP: This simply has to do with the physical reconstruction of your face when given to you, the length of your face will be raised to power two, your eye socket will calculate its circumference.

9. CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM SLAP: When the slap has been uploaded on your face, it proves effective all of a sudden. You will be able to speak spanish, greek, chinese.. All together at that time.

10. COLOUR RIOT AND BIRDING SLAP: You start seeing different colours and your head will turn to a nest, while u think birds are flying around you...

11. Abeg add your own..

Which one of them have you experienced or witnessed before?
Re: Types Of Slaps And Their Meanings. by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 10, 2016
lolz
Re: Types Of Slaps And Their Meanings. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 10, 2016
lwkmd. i have experienced 3, 4 and 9
Re: Types Of Slaps And Their Meanings. by Olasco93: 4:16pm On May 10, 2016
david16:

4. EXPLANATION SLAP: When someone slaps you and you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person out of your accord..e.g. ''Bros.. Sheybi u bin dey watch? I no do anything o''

Re: Types Of Slaps And Their Meanings. by Hillzy(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2016
If u don collect okada wonder slap be4 u go no say I dis one way u mention na play!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What You Know About Love Is A Lie / Kim Kardashian Snapchats From Bed With Kanye West, Talks Pregnancy Scare / U Still Live A Couple's Life Abi Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.