Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,303 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

Kim Kardashian Snapchats From Bed With Kanye West, Talks Pregnancy Scare - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kim Kardashian Snapchats From Bed With Kanye West, Talks Pregnancy Scare (589 Views)

If You Have Ever Had A Pregnancy Scare , This Post Is For You - Meme Collection / Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats / Unwanted Pregnancy Scare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Snapchats From Bed With Kanye West, Talks Pregnancy Scare by timkinkstonn: 12:23am On Jun 06, 2016
When Kim Kardashian can’t fall asleep, she goes on Snapchat. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star discussed her pregnancy scare on the social media app while lying in bed with Kanye West in London on Friday, May 21.

“It’s 4 in the morning and I’m so tired, but I can’t fall asleep. I don’t know why,” Kardashian, 35, told her followers. “I have to get up at 8:30 in the morning. … But since I can’t sleep, let’s discuss.”

She continued, “Some people were asking me why I would Snapchat the pregnancy test on the airplane, and I just thought it was, like, funny because I’ve been so private before and what do I really care if I was pregnant again?”

See photos below..
http://www.glimpseposts.com/2016/05/kim-kardashian-snapchats-from-bed-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Is Better For A Girl To Marry The Man That Loves Her,than Other Way Round / Who Still Renembers This / Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.