Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,169 members, 7,916,413 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:51 PM

Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria (51146 Views)

Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Queennikky(f): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
SpotlezDonald25:

Sorry, u look quite familiar to me.

Sorry, I'm familiar to many people, not just you
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by LecciGucci: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
Queennikky:

Lol I'm inside sambisa forest so, bye

grin grin grin grin grin
na em beta sef... na there d thing go sweet pass.
coz nobody will get to see us...i knack akpako 10rnds. grin
coz itz a thick forest and boko boys don run finnish grin

baby biko na... ina enyem konji kiss
nwanyioma biko nyem number gi k'anyi kpaa nkata. kiss
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Meritocracy: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dinocarex:
Believe me... Fayose is unnecessarily causing nuisance not because he loves Nigeria.
He is fighting for his own political future ambition.

Somebody should Mark this, if his Vice Presidency dream doesn't come through, he is running for Senate.
If I were Buhari I will stop his monthly allocation for only six month to test how capable Fayose to
generate revenue from Ekiti, small this he will champion campaign for bailout fund from the same FG. The man
is nothing but useless
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Dinocarex(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Meritocracy:
If I were Buhari I will stop his monthly allocation for only six month to test how capable Fayose to
generate revenue from Ekiti, small this he will champion campaign for bailout fund from the same FG. The man
is nothing but useless

That will give him more mouth to run since he likes playing the emotional card game.
Without even stopping monthly allocations, the state has been unable to pay workers' salary.
The shouting he's been doing is to divert people's attention from the unpalatable state his country state is....
What a shame!!!

We should commend PMB for ignoring him. He sure needs the attention but PMB ain't giving him any!!
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by SpotlezDonald25(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Queennikky:

Sorry, I'm familiar to many people, not just you

Blessing int'll schools. Does it ring a bell?
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by NigeriaNigeria: 3:56am On Apr 17, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]
It is telling that the Chinese government told Fayose to make his "speech" at a Chinese train station while Buhari was accorded full state honours!

twitter com/SaharaReporters/status/721162881530732546?lang=en

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever / Hadiza Abubakar Wins Most Valuable Governor's Wife Award (Photos) / Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.