Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,161 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria (51044 Views)

Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Beeman1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
ladychioma:
Fayose,may God bless those who bless you and may God curse those who curse you. Governor of all the Governors
Hi. U sent me PM,my mail is not working. Any problem?
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by kalohkaloh: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fayose's letter is an exercise in futility! The Chinese govt knows he is empty and worthless!! He is ranked as the most irritating governor in Nigeria today and a convenient reference point for mediocrity!!! If it is Fayose, Buhari should go to sleep; nothing to worry about.

4 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by ODUBEZE: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrPresident1:
Honestly, I feel strongly against this loan junket by president Buhari. We are a mono product economy, crude oil our economic mainstay has lost a lot of value in the world market and as cheaper cleaner alternative sources of energy are discovered it will continue to lose rank in the pecking order of global highly sought commodities.

Taking a loan at this time to finance our budget does not make sense, where are we going to get money to pay back? What are the terms of the loans? Is anybody watching out for the interest of ordinary Nigerians? When poo hits the fan, no one will be spared, including those among us who have refused to be objective about this government.

Crude oil will continue to lose value, it will never be $100/barrel again.

Are we being enslaved to the Chinese?
My brother somebody have to speak up! and if you are not given a listening ear take it to the field!
Governor PETER AYODELE FAYOSE has spoken the mind of many (masses) Nigerians!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by ODUBEZE: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

The Chinese govt have a listen ear, is like you wanting to borrow me some monies and someone who knows me so well, came and convinced you never to lend out to me, with valid points to backup his/her claims.

leave them! they are all here ranting about how Fayose had gone crazy but none have said a vital point about his argument or opinion! Is Fayose lying?

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
fayose is now the VOICE of the MASSES

na ur family be the masses or who
guy be carefull ,, cluelessness dey real smell for some people body
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by George2016(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fayose + Nwike + Shereff = PDP
Fayose i hope u went there with photocopy of 2016 burdget to back ur letter.
Nigerian politicians are all actors
See the below deama;
1. Amechi vs Lagos Calabar rail project 2. Senator Vs presidency on 2016 burdget 3. Speed in amending CCT by Senators withou opposition 4. Now PMB vs Fayose on China loan. etc.
APC are in government while PDP are in power.
Watch out for part 2
" The return of China loan trip between PMB vs Fayose"
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Kingsleykissito(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
I wonder the direction this present administration is really taking Nigeria into, do they plan to move this country forward or backward? Trying to tie the destiny of average Nigerian in the hand of Chinese government. #SAYNOTOCHINESELOAN
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by OreMI22: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
[size=15pt]Fayose is telling the truth, people are taking it lightly.

How can Buhari borrow a whopping $2 billion dollars in Nigeria's name and he won't include it in the budget?

He just wants to be spending it anyhow as he likes, meanwhile Nigeria will have to figure out how to repay the huge debt under low oil revenue.

Buhari is gradually killing Nigeria,incurring huge foreign debt burden and we are all watching him do it and keeping quiet.

.......... Except Fayose!
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by sibb2011: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
It's obvious that Fayose is a sick and mentally derailed man. angry

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by precious1967(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
fayose i called u ten times. look back b4 ur mouth fall on ur leg.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by LecciGucci: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
Queennikky:

Kedu udiri icho okwu bu ihe a biko nu Hapu m aka...... Mu na gi abughi ebiri

nwa obu ginwa kpatara mji acho gi okwu na..,
why iji buru so mma?... its all ur fault kiss
mba agaghim ahapu gi aka o... maka ihea ibu ga ato uto. tongue
lol.... isi na muna gi abughi ebiri grin grin grin grin, ima onye mbu?...ga jukwaa ese...
anyway.. oke akuko adighi.
nwa bianu ka anyi rukoo na undecided...,
after first time iga abiaghachi ozo... eziokwu... mga eme gi ihu na azu tongue....
and banana m buru ibu.... amam na i na alike ndi di ogologo abi? kiss

biko kedu ebe ibi.?
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by rasco2000me: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
I DONOT BLAME THIS HALF BRAIN FAYOSE,IT IS OUR PRESIDENT THAT I BLAME, IF IIT IS OBJ IF FOR DON COMOT THIS MAD MAN CALD FAYOSE,BABA OBJ I HALE U,NO NONSENSE MAN

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by rasco2000me: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
I DONOT BLAME THIS HALF BRAIN FAYOSE,IT IS OUR PRESIDENT THAT I BLAME, IF IIT IS OBJ IF FOR DON COMOT THIS MAD MAN CALD FAYOSE,

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by rasco2000me: 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
I DONOT BLAME THIS HALF BRAIN FAYOSE,IT IS OUR PRESIDENT THAT I BLAME, IF IIT IS OBJ

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by bashydemy(m): 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beeman1:
What? shocked

Thunder fire Fayose and his supporters.

May him never know peace in his life and generations to come. Useless man who's hatred for Buhari will consume him soon. Id-iot man!
You don't need all this bro, I can bet my life no citizen of China know Ekiti state, Ask any Chinese if he know Ekiti State and you will be there for over 2hours cos they don't know what Ekiti is. But ask them if they Know Lagos i swear thousand will answer you. So no one know Fayose and the letter will just look like anonymous letter to them.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2016
I think fayose has a psychiatric problem. U may choose to downplay it but only a psychiatric patient ll not make dt conclusion about fayose

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by nd07(m): 12:31am On Apr 15, 2016
MrPresident1:
Honestly, I feel strongly against this loan junket by president Buhari. We are a mono product economy, crude oil our economic mainstay has lost a lot of value in the world market and as cheaper cleaner alternative sources of energy are discovered it will continue to lose rank in the pecking order of global highly sought commodities.

Taking a loan at this time to finance our budget does not make sense, where are we going to get money to pay back? What are the terms of the loans? Is anybody watching out for the interest of ordinary Nigerians? When poo hits the fan, no one will be spared, including those among us who have refused to be objective about this government.

Crude oil will continue to lose value, it will never be $100/barrel again.

Are we being enslaved to the Chinese?

Only intellectual mind can assimilate ur logic sir. buffons r busy cursing Fayose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by nd07(m): 12:39am On Apr 15, 2016
bender79:
when Gej collected loans and squandered did you think he mortgaged your future? Otondo

.And superior OTONDO like u wants to collect your own & squander too? continue...
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Roadmike(m): 1:46am On Apr 15, 2016
but so many commentators do not seems to understand the beauty of Democracy and they are rather too myopic and fanatical in their support. Try read and digest the observation,

A country spending 25% of his budget or income on debt servicing and going further to acquire more for a project not capture and we should all say ALL CORRECT when obviously the future of not only ourselves but of a children, and children's children is being mortgaged on some frivolous pretext .

I BEG not only fayose, the NASS should vet all unsuitable treaties and Loans, surreptitiously entered into …………..
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by urchrlex: 1:54am On Apr 15, 2016
Majority of comments here are accusing Fayose...... For saying something thats right.....Lets forget about tribe,party and religion. Your house is on fire and u ran out to collect food to cook for ur family? He has not Sign any Budget in this country or yet to key start any project, PMB has no agenda right now to collect loan....Fayose said he should ask for 'Technology transfer'for me is what we need right now to change the economy of Nigeria. 'Dont give me a fish to eat but teach me how to fish'. Read all the points Fayose made all are true. He had travelled to 28 countries looking for investors how can a visitor enter into a house thats on fire. PMB has no managerial skills and can never function well as a good leader in a civil society.....

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by fynex(m): 1:55am On Apr 15, 2016
IVORY2009:

The Chinese govt have a listen ear, is like you wanting to borrow me some monies and someone who knows me so well, came and convinced you never to lend out to me, with valid points to backup his/her claims.
so you feel that the Chinese govt is not aware of the situation and what is going on in Nigeria?...its Fayose's letter that would give them a clue?***internet and information sourcing nation would know about Nigeria? #growup/wiseup#

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Ayatullah(m): 2:06am On Apr 15, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Does
This
Fayose
Smoke
Only
Weed??

Nope! He is fully loaded with pig poooooo!

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by SpotlezDonald25(m): 2:25am On Apr 15, 2016
Queennikky:

Lol, remind me, I've forgotten

Sorry, u look quite familiar to me.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 2:28am On Apr 15, 2016
fayose u are abeg go sleep
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 15, 2016
Beeman1:
What? shocked

Thunder fire Fayose and his supporters.

May him never know peace in his life and generations to come. Useless man who's hatred for Buhari will consume him soon. Id-iot man!
A useless gov who can not think of how he wants to pay his 4months workers salaries he is owing but chasing Pmb all the place as if he (fayose) himself is a saint. What a useless gov. Runing politics as he is runing an SUG in ibadan poly. Shameless gov of my state.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 15, 2016
Whether the loan is right or wrong is not the issue here. The idea of a state governor going to a foreign country to contradict the position of the president is totally wrong.
Domestic differences should be left at home.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 15, 2016
urchrlex:
Majority of comments here are accusing Fayose...... For saying something thats right.....Lets forget about tribe,party and religion. Your house is on fire and u ran out to collect food to cook for ur family? He has not Sign any Budget in this country or yet to key start any project, PMB has no agenda right now to collect loan....Fayose said he should ask for 'Technology transfer'for me is what we need right now to change the economy of Nigeria. 'Dont give me a fish to eat but teach me how to fish'. Read all the points Fayose made all are true. He had travelled to 28 countries looking for investors how can a visitor enter into a house thats on fire. PMB has no managerial skills and can never function well as a good leader in a civil society.....
In as much as i support some of ur points. Things are done in stages and phases. For now is it tech transfer that will do rail from lagos to calabar and other big cities in nigeria or surply us power. We must have some level of capacity to do certain things. The other day the minister for power, works and housing fasola was being interviewed on radio live. He said nigeria does not have the capacity to distribute beyond 4000MGW of energy.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Divinehenrich(m): 6:56am On Apr 15, 2016
My friend if you don't have anything that say is better you shut up. It seems you don't know what good governance is all about. Other governors are busy developing their states and Fayose is only after criticising the government at the centre. If there is anyone who don't want the present federal govt led by PMB to succeed, I think Fayose is number one.
VivianUdeogu:
How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Abdulhakeem7(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Lol... Fayose our mentor!!

He will be our Vice president 2019!!

God bless Fayose

God bless Sheriff

God bless PDP
There are plenty of chances for him to be d president of Biafra Republic
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by mapet: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2016
vroom:

this is fallacy,i don't think u are all angels from your state

We are not, but trust me, no sane state will pray for an embarrassment and accidednt of a governor like Fayose
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Beeman1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
dudkko:
A useless gov who can not think of how he wants to pay his 4months workers salaries he is owing but chasing Pmb all the place as if he (fayose) himself is a saint. What a useless gov. Runing politics as he is runing an SUG in ibadan poly. Shameless gov of my state.
lol.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Queennikky(f): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
LecciGucci:

nwa obu ginwa kpatara mji acho gi okwu na..,
why iji buru so mma?... its all ur fault kiss
mba agaghim ahapu gi aka o... maka ihea ibu ga ato uto. tongue
lol.... isi na muna gi abughi ebiri grin grin grin grin, ima onye mbu?...ga jukwaa ese...
anyway.. oke akuko adighi.
nwa bianu ka anyi rukoo na undecided...,
after first time iga abiaghachi ozo... eziokwu... mga eme gi ihu na azu tongue....
and banana m buru ibu.... amam na i na alike ndi di ogologo abi? kiss

biko kedu ebe ibi.?

Lol I'm inside sambisa forest so, bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. / Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) / Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.