Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (487030 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ImDharay: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
agarawu23:
wetin this mumu dey show us? grin
I have made this guy miserable
He doesn't know what to use again.

i am your nightmare boy.

kingslay can u hear daht βomb,
Agarawu23 tí take over unless u retaliate
real biq tym....
angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Cherlene:

Lovely evening
How are you?
Cherlene
IM very fine my dear. i miss u.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Oyind17:
Prosper if I slap u eeh, who be your chooking mate

I resemble dollyjoy
LOL my friends call me prospero. sugar mama y u dey vess na?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Maxi112: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
U are absolute correct bro. since the emergence of their stvpidity in romanceland, d forum has grown backwards with e-wars everywhere. IF you observ closely every romancelander have had problems with them one time or the other. they are dragging d forum into a pit and we must not allow them.
everybody must rise up and challenge this injustice that is about to happen here, the only way to do so is to rise up and be counted, we must resist them with our votes, we must vote for our own, will shall not allow them to destroy romancelander for us, the only way to do so, is to vote the right person.. I'm not here to ask u to vote or not to vote for anybody! #ISTAND4THRUTH... #SAYNOTOINTIMIDATION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by optional1(f): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
LIST OF VERIFIED CONTESTANTS

1. MIMZY

3. MISSGDOPE

4. LANICKY

5. DEMILADEGOLD

6. MYSTICGAL

7. LADYJUL

8. REFINER

9. KRYSTALKLEAR

10. IVYY

11. DIASYLUV

12. OPTIONAL1

Op please is Optional1 and not Optional, please modify it

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Gabadaya:
If all these insults is for me to vote ugly-nicky I rather have my bf's dick castrated tonguetongue

You're not eligible to vote anyway, except If you wanna do it with your main account? undecided

And thanks, we already know she's ugly, you don't have to rub it in, at least she's bold enough to contest, how about you using your main account to contest, that's if you're a lady by the way tongue

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=optional1 post=45035554][/quote]

You're beautiful, wish you best of luck cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by agarawu23(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
kramfonos:

I am the king of wits. You promised to cause trouble then blackmail others this evening and I've made you prove yourself while ridiculing you in the process.

I already gave a disclaimer that the blame is on you 'cause you premeditated this fight.

You are trying to understand the game but you forgot something :

I AM THE GAME!

yes
You are actually my target.
I ready the bullshiit you have been spewing.

Do I look like nlders that are scared of your diss? I am your nightmare.

You have nothing real to use against me tongue

Ask anyone if I have ever steal from them here..
I do my legal business and build my future.

You are building your future with grammars you write from dico. Will your grammars and diss put food on your table? Goat.

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by optional1(f): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
adeh39:

You're beautiful, wish you best of luck cheesy
Tnx dear, you 4 teamoptional1 or again
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
adeh39:

You're not eligible to vote anyway, except If you wanna do it with your main account? undecided

And thanks, we already know she's ugly, you don't have to rub it in, at least she's bold enough to contest, how about you using your main account to contest, that's if you're a lady by the way tongue

I'm not in your league baby girl. Stop quoting me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Dygeasy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Good Evening Everyone,

There was an error few hours ago about LANICKY dropping out of the Contest.

I hereby want to state that nothing like that happened and the error was totally mine. I apologize to LANICKY and #TeamLanicky for this error. I'm sorry for any inconveniences, misgivings and grievances caused.

Thank you!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Benoy: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
adeh39:

Stop replying troll...let him/her choke on his/her hatred grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Braintouch(m): 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
N1one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Braintouch

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Dygeasy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

Op please is Optional1 and not Optional, please modify it
Hi there,

What do you see there? I have your correct username there. Or do you need light? tongue cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by optional1(f): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
agarawu23:
yes
You are actually my target.
I ready the bullshiit you have been spewing.

Do I look like nlders that are scared of your diss? I am your nightmare.

You have nothing real to use against me tongue

Ask anyone if I have ever steal from them here..
I do my legal business and build my future.

You are building your future with grammars you write from dico. Will your grammars and diss put food on your table? Goat.

Nna biko yenu mu ka campaign biko.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Gabadaya:

I'm not in your league baby girl. Stop quoting me.

Of course, I can never be in your league, that's an insult to my person grin

Enough said tongue

Cheers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
Good Evening Everyone,

There was an error few hours ago about LANICKY dropping out of the Contest.

I hereby want to state that nothing like that happened and the error was totally mine. I apologize to LANICKY and #TeamLanicky for this error. I'm sorry for any inconveniences, misgivings and grievances caused.

Thank you!!
boss, when campaign thread dey drop na?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by optional1(f): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
Hi there,

What do you see there? I have your correct username there. Or do you need light? tongue cheesy

Egbon am not Orubebe oooo.

But sha give me touch light it can help me to see wella.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by lanicky(f): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Caravan:
Dygea.sy, did lanicky pull out of the competition?

No I didn't embarassed

It was a mistake on dyg's part.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
adeh39:

Of course, I can never be in your league, that's an insult to my person grin

Enough said tongue

Cheers grin grin grin

Thank you, I don't mingle with loosers. Have a lovely evening. grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Braintouch(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2016

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Dygeasy(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
optional1:

Egbon am not Orubebe oooo.

But sha give me touch light it can help me to see wella.
LOL!!

I love your sense of humor. Your link is fixed now. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by tushgirl(f): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:
How old are you? 6?

I don't know you! So fvck offf

Tushgirl, I am still coming for you. Not today, not tomorrow but be preparedsmiley
Hey b!tch,i got your mention.Don't you have d!ck to suck?

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
LOL my friends call me prospero. sugar mama y u dey vess na?
Lol, u nor well aswear
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dygeasy This one whey the thread don turn to Fighting barrack,, omo na for me to dey jeje on my own o

Smellymouth I need one cold bottle of origin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.