Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (487017 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
lanicky:

No I didn't embarassed

It was a mistake on dyg's part.

Okay. You are a nice lady. I admire your warm and friendly personality.

Despite everything all these people are saying, you still maintain a level head and a good attitude.

May God bless you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Lsofdk(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:
Kram, I keep telling you to stop trying to tell me how you feel. Now it is me twisting the holy bookcheesy shocked. You can lie and lie but you are just not good at it.

Don't you get tired about all these false facts and assumptions? I don't care about you think. It starts and ends on Nairaland. Just like Joe said it is like pouring water onto a stone. I will still do my thing.

Stop telling me how you feel pleasesad. You should know that the humanity in me is not enough. tongue. I can't help myself. I am a psycho!

the bolded got me cracked up, you never knew what joe said. you just copy and paste my statement to you in a disguised manner! such smartnessundecided

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by lanicky(f): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Caravan:

Okay. You are a nice lady. I admire you warm and friendly personality.

Despite everything all these people are saying, you still maintain a level head and a good attitude.

May God bless you.

Thanks a lotkiss

#Team Lanicky#
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by doveda: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yes, your father's cheesy
tushgirl:
Hey b!tch like my mother,i got your mention.Don't you have d!ck to suck?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Braintouch(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by fairlyusedpant: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
doveda:
bad girl, so na old men john thomas you dey like shey?, devil is watching you through YOUTUBE
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by doveda: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nope! It was when you mentioned it o.

What makes you think I take care while quoting most of these monikers?

one word and I am already typing my reply
Lsofdk:

the bolded got me cracked up, you never knew what joe said. you just copy and paste my statement to you in a disguised manner! such smartnessundecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Oyind17:
Lol, u nor well aswear
hehehe u wan c my cucumber?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by tushgirl(f): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
doveda:
Which team are you on now? cheesy pathetic lunatic

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Caravan:

May God bless you.

awwwwwww. Such an intelligent and cute comment

God bless you too
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
..And they proved MY point.cheesy

Agarawu23 promised to fight and cuss everyone by 12PM.

5 hours later, Agarawu23 comes online to spew vitriols.

Kramfonos engages him.

Kramfonos'posts are deleted and he's banned: www.nairaland.com/kramfonos/posts

But unsurprisingly, Agaruwu23 -who boasted about having connections with the moderators- isn't banned and his comments are visible: www.nairaland.com/agarawu23/posts

Same offence, different repercussions.

Ladies and gentlemen, need I add more? This is how Agarawu23 and Team Lanicky hope to win the competition. They'd use the moderators to quell opposing opinions. They have the moderators support and they intend to exploit them.

They want to bully everyone into voting.

THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT PRACTICALLY.

SAY "NO" to cheating and partiality!

P.S: This comment which hasn't broken ANY rule might be hidden but then agai>n, it'd prove my point. smiley

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SyndicatesMedia: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Can we now have a musical performance from Davido? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by optional1(f): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
LOL!!
I love your sense of humor. Your link is fixed now. cool
Ok tnx
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
.aaaah...they never disappoint... grin....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Caravan:

May God bless you.

Seconded

Lanicky, oya chop small akara jo

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SyndicatesMedia: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Kramfonos engages him.

But unsurprisingly, Agaruwu23 -who boasted about having connections with the moderators- isn't banned and his comments are visible: www.nairaland.com/agarawu23/posts

Ladies and gentlemen, need I add more? This is how Agarawu23 and Team Lanicky hope to win the competition. They'd use the moderators to quell opposing opinions. They have the moderators support and they intend to exploit them.

P.S: This comment which hasn't broken ANY rule might be hidden but then agai>n, it'd prove my point. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
awwwwwww. Such an intelligent and cute comment

God bless you too

Thanks.

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by optional1(f): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
SyndicatesMedia:
Can we now have a musical performance from Davido? grin

Yes we can,
were is dis davido boi again I ask him to come here.

David Ooooooo
chai David Ooooooo
come here jor.

He is coming dear very soon u wil see him.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
SucrePlum:

Oya sign into your dockybae account and attack me na cheesy
Two things you should know, 1. We are not all jobless. Even if it's a very few, atleast some of us work. 2. We all can't live life of bitterness and hate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Specialbaby(f): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
I must confess my dissapointment pertaining the show we just witnessed,so the sonofmark is still the same?no changes at all since 2014?

What manner of man are you mr kingsley?what kind of life are you living?do you have ambitions?i have silently witnessed your foolery from afar,is iife that harsh on you mr man?

It quite saddening and at same time worrisome,that a guy your age,a graduate for that matter will stoop so low to saving screenshots and resort to internet bullying to the extent of forming an e gang for that purpose.

Some of those i have watched you diss from afar are now way better than you yet you feel the only way to spice your miserable life up is by bullying teens and youth on romance section?

I can't forget how coogar tried so hard to bring you back to sanity but yours am sorry is a sorry case,it seems you have been cursed from birth.

It a pity dear,quite a pity8)

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ademoladeji(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
adeh39:

You're beautiful, wish you best of luck cheesy
You no contest ni?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Braintouch

wetin be dis grin grin grin grin grin grin

oya chop bullets angry angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by lanicky(f): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
BreadandBeans:

Seconded

Lanicky, oya chop small akara jo

*hmmm yummy* the akara sweet o grin

Thanks dearkiss

[#Team Lanicky#
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by ademoladeji(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Specialbaby:
I must confess my dissapointment petaining the show we just witnessed,so the sonofmark is still the same?no changes at all since 2014?

What manner of man are you mr kingsley?what kind of life are you living?do you have ambitions?i have silently witnessed your foolery from afar,is iife that harsh on you mr man?

It quite saddening and at same time worrisome,that a guy your age,a graduate for that matter will stoop so low to saving screenshots and resort to internet bulling to the extent of forming an e gang for that purpose.

Some of those i have watched you diss from afar are now way better than you yet you fill the only way to spice your miserable life up is by bullying teens and youth on romance section?

I can't forget how coogar tried so hard to bring you back to sanity but yours am sorry is a sorry case,it seems you have been cursed from birth.

I respect you!!!

What an epic write-up...

6 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Braintouch(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
N1one:

wetin be dis grin grin grin grin grin grin

oya chop bullets angry angry
[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by FreeWorld23: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Post deleted
Ban placed

grin.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by FreeWorld23: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Votelanicky or you waste your vote. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by pennytration(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Gabadaya:
If all these insults is for me to vote ugly-nicky I rather have my bf's dick castrated tonguetongue
I think u have a point, dis is a beauty contest. But no one will take u serious if u r hiding behind an unknown moniker. People will think u r just here to troll.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by FreeWorld23: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Kramfonos engages him.

you know dey tire?

We were both banned.
Stop doing like a cry cry baby.

Jobless graduate

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Specialbaby:
I must confess my dissapointment pertaining the show we just witnessed,so the sonofmark is still the same?no changes at all since 2014?

It quite saddening and at same time worrisome,that a guy your age,a graduate for that matter will stoop so low to saving screenshots and resort to internet bullying to the extent of forming an e gang for that purpose.

Some of those i have watched you diss from afar are now way better than you yet you feel the only way to spice your miserable life up is by bullying teens and youth on romance section?

Interesting! Yet COOGAR was disgraced as a fraudster and an impersonator last year:
www.nairaland.com/2723630/sum9000.com/2#40116852

Trying to rope me in so you'd my moniker banned till May 09 when the competition would be over, aren't you? At least, if TSOM'S account is restricted, he wouldn't be able to disgrace the conspiracy to cheat, right?

Notice how I didn't spew vitriols? I want to see what rule would be used to silence me. As long as you cheat, defraud or are partial, TSOM would expose you. cheesy

Yes, I played along. I used you guys to prove a point.

Welcome to the Mind Chess Class. Have a seat. Class is in section.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.