Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,919 members, 7,973,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:01 AM

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (58405 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
marvelck:
When a girl keep givin a guy sex all the time, and also render som services to him, when she is not yet his wife, he wil either be reluctant to marry her or keep delaying it. Since he is already enjoying the benefits of a wife frm her...especially the regular sex. Girls shd wise up.

Idiots spoiling things since 1960

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by omooba969(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
dulux07:
Nawa. O. At d end Who is he now going to marry. A stranger tongue
He is still going to marry his gf na undecided

D koko is, If all ladies were virgins, definitely all guys will b virgins too.
Ladies should try as much as possible to avoid sex till marriage.

@bolded,

As good as the advice may seem, avoiding sex till marriage should be relative. This is because for those who are already having sex, they often feel the need to test the waters in order to satisfactorily know that they are marrying an action packed chick. grin

And for the holy brothers grin, they are prepared to marry anyone even if they turnout to be deaf&dumb in bed for as long as it's the leading of the spirit; ringtone no concern them...na sungbalaja! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by anthonyirekpita(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fat lie oooo!
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Ondoboi12345678: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
I started dating my girlfriend since secondary. We do have countless sex. Today by the grace of God, we are married with kids

6 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Ximonak: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
marvelck:
When a girl keep givin a guy sex all the time, and also render som services to him, when she is not yet his wife, he wil either be reluctant to marry her or keep delaying it. Since he is already enjoying the benefits of a wife frm her...especially the regular sex. Girls shd wise up.

Op so is the lady not benefiting more, sex is over-rated.

The guy spends his time, money, resources, intellectual abilities etc, or you thing it's easy to keep a lady emotional going for years...
I know the some ladies will also be investing but let's us not make it feel like it's just sex a lady can offer.

Inbtw I have met some ladies that have nothing to offer(even just an eye to a problem) once it's "no sex relationship"

Why I am not married is I am not yet financially ready, I have resort to no relationship till I am ready, because some ladies will just be using you to do "past time" when she sees someone ready she will jump ship and you can't help but allow her

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
At least we know those that will make hell if rapture occurs now! #fearGod #repent #nuffsaid!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by henryhemon(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
samx4real:
The poster is a COW for saying this....

A big one, don't know we're he came from......from which cave ? Sex is between a man n woman n who told the poster that the girl won't get tired of the guy cuz of sex too. I wonder how old he is.

COW!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Chimapeters(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
I seriously disagree with the op... regular sex is not a determinate why guys shouldn't marry their girlfriend. It goes beyond that, ask your self, what value does your partner adds to you, besides sex? That is if you are in a relationship. Else! Damn that THANG! She ain't worth been a wife.

We all want partner who bring out the best in us mentally and physically.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by tuscani: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Why is it that sex between a boy and a girl is seen as the boy using the girl, Many times, I have seen ladies saying that they are through fucking the guy (please excuse my language).Why cant you ladies say the same. Must you feel that you have been used and dumped?

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by dulux07(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
omooba969:

@bolded,

As good as the advice may seem, avoiding sex till marriage should be relative. This is because for those who are already having sex, they often feel the need to test the waters in order to satisfactorily know that they are marrying an action packed chick. grin

And for the holy brothers grin, they are prepared to marry anyone even if they turnout to be deaf&dumb in bed for as long as it's the leasing of the spirit; ringtone no concern them...na sungbalaja! grin
I get your point. Just that, there is a lot of risk attached to sex before marriage.
The koko is, virgin or no virgin does not determine a happy and successful home/union

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by chubbylistic: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
sex before marriage is very dangerous, it makes a man blind such that he could not see the bad side of the girl.
Most men love their girlfriend because they are good in bed, but when they eventually got married, after a month of marathon sex, they become tired of sex and faces reality.
Before u know it, he will start complaining that she doesn't know how to cook or do domestic works. Then problem starts.

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by hedonistic: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Very stupid OP and even stupider girls that would take this trash to heart.

I would not even date or dare to marry a girl that I am not having riotous sex with in the first place. Apart from the fact that we need to establish sexual chemistry, I would never get over the LIKELIHOOD that another guy is fucking her or can f.uck her at any moment while I will be there doing good holy boyfriend. God forbid.

If a girl is forming all that no sex nonsense, I am exiting her matter from day 1. Same applies to most soji guys. So any mumu girl who thinks she stands a better chance of getting a guy to marry her by denying him sex and submissiveness would only end up being old and single, or married to a certified idiot.

At least I'm speaking for my humble self and like minded fellows.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by MORNDEW(m): 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
vickyO:
Sex isn't the only reason men choose not to marry their girlfriends. There are other reasons.

Well, my position on premarital sex is that it blurs our opinion of the other person. We become unreasonably attached especially when the sex is good and this doesn't create an environment that fosters true courtship. We should know each other inside out and save sex as a post marriage affair.

Ever heard of delaying gratification? Embrace it; it's the key to self control. Good things come to to those who wait.

what is d good thing? Sex?
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Danfuster(m): 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin i cud b all dat i swear

Bt at d same time i can b opposite

It depends on my mood

grin so u av to study ur girl properly

O X Y for this morron grin. No disrespect, just figure of speech yo
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Holywizard: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
my girl frnd toto dey wide like river niger & deep like de red sea. i dey mad to marry wen i knw say no be only me
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Vaxt(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
marvelck:
the right na mungo park u beta wise b4 u de talk knockout
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by vickyO(f): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
MORNDEW:

what is d good thing? Sex?
cheesy

Of course not. A stable and enjoyable marriage.

It's a general saying and there are exceptions to it.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by halfricanadian(f): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Danfuster:

O X Y for this morron grin

Mr i too know

If u av nothing to say which is good

Take a seat on nl nd check other comments

smiley thank u

By the way it takes a classy morron to know one

No offence sir

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Vaxt(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
marvelck:
the writer na mungo park u beta wise b4 u de talk knockout
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Kolency(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
[quote auth . Ur Very ryt, I married mine after six yrs n dats d best decision I've ever made.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by vickvilles(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Well...one major problem among youths is that they forget love comes with understanding and helping each other when the need arise and it mostly plays an important role in decision making especially from d guy's part.I remember a friend telling me y he married his wife...he said while in school, the gf helped him with his school fees in his final year when no one helped or bothered about him or his school..so when his money came as a man, there was no one else but her.. advice to the ladies, alway play important roles in your relationship..guys spot those areas first when they think about whom they wanna spend their life with and don't always put sex in your relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by vchykp(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
For some guys its like that, buh for me,anything that won't make me marry my present GF has not started existing,she means everything to me even with countless number of sex nd I will continue having sex with her as long as we are dating, because I knw she is my better half and won't leave her because of consistent sex.. #the devil u knw is beta dan the angel u don't knw#..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Jimi23(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
It is these kind of men who abandon their loyal girlfriends who end up marrying hoes who have slept with Tom, Dick and Harry. They get haunted by their own evil deeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
OP,we know you are saying the truth and obviously you are a born again Christian. Thank God for you because most here shall die in sin and we all know hell is real so why bother advicing them when they know the truth? Churchgoers claiming Christianity! Keep deceiving yourselves! undecided As for the stupid girls that have premarital sex,is it not them that will risk their health and lives during abortions and getting STDs? Abeg,stop drinking panadol for another man headache oh! TRUTH IS BITTER!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
Galacious1:
I disagree.
If she's d 'one' dude is still gonna marry her sex or no sex.
Ur head dey there smiley nice one
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by yunnyp(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
dulux07:
Nawa. O. At d end Who is he now going to marry. A stranger tongue
He is still going to marry his gf na undecided

D koko is, If all ladies were virgins, definitely all guys will b virgins too.
Ladies should try as much as possible to avoid sex till marriage.

if so then no MONEY till we MARRIED!!!
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by vinceton: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
He has already got what he is looking for so reluctance is sure. A lady who co-habits with his bf will not earn his respect. Sex before marriage is wrong

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Danfuster(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

Mr i too know

If u av nothing to say which is good

Take a seat on nl nd check other comments

smiley thank u

By the way it takes a classy morron to know one

No offence sir

Yo! No disrespect, it's just a figure of speech as related to oxymoron
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Justycxx(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
go to the 1st page and read what hatchett posted. I'm saying the same thing.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Seunpaul01(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
marvelck:

I disagree to this. The tin is that it is only God that gives wife. If u dont end up marrying the gf u truly luv, sex with her or not. It may be that God do it for ur own good. I'v seen lot of gf end up with their bf ne lod dont also.
Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Not judging but sex before marriage is sin. See Hebrew 13:4. The plan of the LORD FOR THOSE CAN ENDURE THE TIDE IS ULTIMATE AND DIVINE!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... by tomdon(m): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
marvelck:

bunkum!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.