Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:43 AM

Interview Invite From 30watt Media. Anyone Else Got This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite From 30watt Media. Anyone Else Got This? (1149 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite From 30watt Media. Anyone Else Got This? by Vongsama(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
I received a call yesterday from this 30watt media folks and they said they plan to schedule an interview for me on 23rd April and I said I'm ok with the date. The caller said details of the interview will be sent to me shortly.
Today I received this;
Good day! You are invited to a screening for 30watt media's upcoming training programme. This will hold on Saturday, April 23rd, 2016.
Venue: 24 Balarabe Musa Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Time: 8:30am
Please be on time and come along with a passport photograph and dress smart.
All the best.
30watt Media!

I remember sending my CV to them quite alright. What I don't remember however, is the position I applied for and what exactly they are into.
Please whoever got this same message should share any useful information and whoever that knows about them in any aspect should help. Every info will help n will b appreciated.
Thax
Re: Interview Invite From 30watt Media. Anyone Else Got This? by odeystanley1989: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
I got it too but I don't think it's an interview
Re: Interview Invite From 30watt Media. Anyone Else Got This? by Vongsama(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
odeystanley1989:
I got it too but I don't think it's an interview
What is it then?
Or can u like drop ur whatsapp number so we chat private?
Re: Interview Invite From 30watt Media. Anyone Else Got This? by bhemby: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
I got it too but I pray d trainin they talk about n their advert is free .
Re: Interview Invite From 30watt Media. Anyone Else Got This? by Xjack04(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Got it tooo
Re: Interview Invite From 30watt Media. Anyone Else Got This? by Vongsama(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
bhemby:
I got it too but I pray d trainin they talk about n their advert is free .

Excuse me? Its a training? Training for what? Shouldn't training come after employment?
Re: Interview Invite From 30watt Media. Anyone Else Got This? by Omoze88: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Got it too but dere's going to be a screening before d training. ...Please has anyone gone through dis process before or does anyone have idea on d screening process?
Re: Interview Invite From 30watt Media. Anyone Else Got This? by Vongsama(m): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Guys, as for me I can't even remember what I applied for. Pls any hint? Does anyone of you still remember?
Re: Interview Invite From 30watt Media. Anyone Else Got This? by Rudder1: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Greetings Vongsama, I applied with them & equally got the same sms sent to u but they said tha they are actually going to conduct screening & training this coming Saturday being 25th June. So I really want to kn if u were able to attend urs & if yes, what was it like? Thanks & God bless.
Vongsama:
I received a call yesterday from this 30watt media folks and they said they plan to schedule an interview for me on 23rd April and I said I'm ok with the date. The caller said details of the interview will be sent to me shortly.
Today I received this;
Good day! You are invited to a screening for 30watt media's upcoming training programme. This will hold on Saturday, April 23rd, 2016.
Venue: 24 Balarabe Musa Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Time: 8:30am
Please be on time and come along with a passport photograph and dress smart.
All the best.
30watt Media!

I remember sending my CV to them quite alright. What I don't remember however, is the position I applied for and what exactly they are into.
Please whoever got this same message should share any useful information and whoever that knows about them in any aspect should help. Every info will help n will b appreciated.
Thax
Re: Interview Invite From 30watt Media. Anyone Else Got This? by Vongsama(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Rudder1:
Greetings Vongsama, I applied with them & equally got the same sms sent to u but they said tha they are actually going to conduct screening & training this coming Saturday being 25th June. So I really want to kn if u were able to attend urs & if yes, what was it like? Thanks & God bless.

They r not the employer. They are an agency that trains n place job seekers into hospitality jobs. They will screen u den train u for 3days after which they will send u to a couple of interviews until u get one of d jobs bt they get a commission of over 24k from ur first pay. Truth is, most of d jobs do nt pay much. The highest I know is 60k

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Training Recruitment / Apply Now For Mainone Cable Nigeria Recruitment – 2016 / I Need A Seller, I Will Pay You Cash!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.