Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (61030 Views)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by djgrafiti(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
Even a poor man will not marry himself if he was a woman,poverty is despiteful.I will say ladies if u find a guy ur heart beats for but he is not financially ok at d moment,examine him very well cos some guys are just nobody going nowhere to happen.Is he ambitious,goal oriented,visionary,hardworking,purposeful,doesn't live extravagant lifestyle and most importantly does he have a sound spiritual connection to his maker,if he appeals to u,stick to him.
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by suckerT111(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Mypeople2:
This is the kind of girl I am looking for. Nor be trash wey full market. Please do you have a younger sister?
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
midehi2:
love conquers everything, whether poor or rich grin

hmmm well i'm learning things here
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by midehi2(f): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hmmm well i'm learning things here
grin
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
midehi2:

grin

Babe u aren't even following, oya go and do and come and follow me jare cool
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by fman(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Florblu:
And you actually made sense
It's not our fault
We want comfort and fulfillment
BUT UR MUM WAS COMFORTABLE WITH UR OKADA RIDER DAD!
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Florblu(f): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
fman:
BUT UR MUM WAS COMFORTABLE WITH UR OKADA RIDER DAD!

With this I can conclude that God made your brain indelibly shallow
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by Sunnypar(m): 6:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Florblu:

With this I can conclude that God made your brain indelibly shallow
your mouth is one reason you still single.
Re: The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. by FuckTheMods: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2016
Sharon4u:
I have dated a guy who did not have anything,as soon as he got a good job i was on his mercies,he dint pick my call,never invited me to his new apartment, in fact i had to give myslf brain to see the writing on the wall that he's not serious and would never be serious with me,you hang out with a broke guy as soon as he start earnin bigger than you, he treat you like trash,speaking from experience,and am still hurting cause my bfriend is acting up despite he know i love him more than anything in the world in this whole world,like they say"shit happen"
i'm here. I think we both could make it up in a long lasting r/ship. Can we go on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.