Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,339 members, 7,920,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:28 PM

Nicki Minaj: ‘I Am Not Allowed To Have Sex In Movies’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj: ‘I Am Not Allowed To Have Sex In Movies’ (6357 Views)

Anita Joseph: 'My Boyfriend Feels Jealous When I Kiss & Cuddle In Movies' / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj: ‘I Am Not Allowed To Have Sex In Movies’ by lexton(f): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2016
Nicki Minaj may be one of the hottest stars in the music world, but the queen of rap has drawn clear lines she admits must never be blurred, and one of them is having sex on TV.

Moments ago, while chatting with fans on the much-anticipated movie she starred in, ‘Barber Shop: The Next Cut’, the ‘Pinkprint’ rapper shocked fans when she revealed that she can’t have sex in movies. “I am not allowed to do those,” she replied a fan who asked if she will have sex in the movie.

This revelation has sent her fans into overdrive. While some were impressed, others were unhappy with the news, especially those who had become obsessed with her hip hop character – this group blame the ‘no sex’ rule on her boyfriend, Meek Mill. LOL, SMH.
Source: http://the911blog..com/2016/04/nicki-minaj-i-am-not-allowed-to-have.html

Re: Nicki Minaj: ‘I Am Not Allowed To Have Sex In Movies’ by Young03(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2016
we know

(1) (Reply)

Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State / Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? / After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.