Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days (1863 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) / Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by enlightenedmind: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2016
I felt obliged to write this column before my lunch break. I woke up today to the brutal slur from the western media on our great Nigeria. This pattern seems all to familiar to me and i felt i needed to say something. CREATE PROBLEM TO DISTABILZE >> JUSTIFY INVASION BY OFFERING TO HELP >> TAKE CONTROL OF OIL WELLS AND OIL RIGS >> TAKE CONTROL OF STATE.

I mean if you doubt me, look at Libya, Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and so many of them. All with the simple cause of having something that Britain and America wants and are not willing to pay for.

For Nigerians, it our turn. The time has come for the U.S.A/EU to capture our oil wells and they desperately need a reason to justify their invasion. But we are different. For many black African nations this is a regression to the days of political slavery. The US/EU has been in control of our nation for a long time through the slimmy corruption of PDP. This corrupt environment created a favourable business center for foreign nations. China, US, EU etc. We, Nigerians are on the center stage of the world for the freedom of the African people. If we fail this test, we have ineffectively re-enslaved the entire African continent.

As the Americans move in closer, the rhetoric is "President Buhari is a Human rights defaulter", "Nigeria is filled with dying and hungry children because he has refused to take assistance from the IMF", "We must intervene to help those children", "We must act now", "The Nigerian crisis is a Global threat and it affects us all", "Let us send in support to curb this". The CIA, NATO, American Marine, American Army, MI6, RFA, American Air Force, all swoop in to help the hungry Nigerian Child.
Well Nigerians have been hungry for years no one cared. We have lived in poverty no one cares. When we go to their lands they call us third world citizens, the demonize and disenfranchise us. They say we are local animals and primates.

Let us not forget as Africans those who worked and died for this. Kwame Nkrumah, Thomas Sankara, Kwame ture, Fela Kuti, Ken-Saro Wiwa, Nelson Mandela, Ghadaffi. We must understand that we fight a different battle. We do not fight for oil or resources but for freedom. This is no longer about just us Nigerians, this is about Africa. In the 1950's Ghana carried this responsibility and now we are. I believe Nigeria is the path to total freedom of African Nations.

As our first non neo-colonialist govt, the West is strongly against our absolute freedom. We must now get over our tribal differences, what ever they may be and tackle the common enemy. We will take hunger and starvation any day over western slavery. We have fought so hard, so many good men have been wasted and all our good and true African leaders have been terminated. We must peacefully say NO to this attempt of American/EU Invasion. We may hate each other but our common enemy approaches, lets us spread this news across Africa and the web.

The ICC is currently snooping around in Nigeria and AFRICOM is camped on our borders. No one has probed the U.S.A for their crimes against mankind or the Germans for the Namabian Genocide or the British against 400 years of exploitation and slavery or the French for taxing countries like Mali, Cameroon, Niger and Burkina Faso.

We are Africans First and in the words of Kwame Nkrumah, "Our freedom is meaningless if all African nations are not free." STOP THE JUSTIFICATION FOR INVASION.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by Bawsse(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Exactly what I was thinking...

Arise o compatriots, we have proven it time and time again to repel our common foe anytime we stand together as evident in the Ebola case.

Our only problem is us, igbos, efiks, nupe, fulani, kanuri, yorubas, etc.. Come together and identify this enemy (UK, US, France and their propagandists views)...

They r at it, and we shall not stand for it

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by Nomswag: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
in as much as i dont lyk buhari ......american help is not an option.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by enlightenedmind: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Everyone must understand the consequences of this. Because right now, America is out there slurring Buhari to justify the invasion to save Nigeria's hungry children.

Whether or not we break up or stay together is our business. And i strongly suggest that all ethnic regions in Nigeria spend their time and money now creating politically stable, economic independent and self-sufficient states. So even if we do agree to break up, No region would be open for exploitation from the west.

Our common foe is U.S.A, EU, BRITAIN, FRANCE. Africans are not fighting for oil, we are fighting for freedom. We will take hunger, starvation over western imperialism anyday. Even the dying child u r coming to save will tell them exactly the same thing. AFRICA, NIGERIANS, ARISE!!!!! BE ON UR GUARDS FOR THE LEECHES ARE COMING.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by EasternActivist: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Op, you are not feeling well. I think you should go and eat...

Why are your creating an imaginary enemy for yourself thinking they are after you to devour you...

Which USA is trying to invade you and control your oil wells? When there is OPEC and USA is an oil country?

What do you expect from a zombie when he will always find an imaginary enemy to blame , despise and hold on to when the heat is too much for his dullard that he made his president.

For your information justice must be served if buhari your Messiah is found wanting by the ICC he should go and serve his calling. Stop dragging innocent Nigerians to his predicament.

USA is a Nigeria ally and not an enemy until Nigeria makes him one which Nigerians will totally kick against.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by enlightenedmind: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
EasternActivist:

Why are your creating an imaginary enemy for yourself thinking they are after you to devour you...

Which USA is trying to invade you and control your oil wells? When there is OPEC and USA is an oil country?

What do you expect from a zombie when he will always find an imaginary enemy to blame , despise and hold on to when the heat is too much for his dullard that he made his president.

For your information justice must be served if buhari your Messiah is found wanting by the ICC he should go and serve his calling. Stop dragging innocent Nigerians to his predicament.

USA is a Nigeria ally and not an enemy until Nigeria makes him one which Nigerians will totally kick against.

U.S.A Is not a a Nigerian ally. We invented the "Look East Agenda". So u believe U.S.A likes u? They support the PDP corrupt environment because while it starves everyone else in the country it benefits them and a few Nigerians. And seriously anyone supporting PDP is really selfish.
AFRICOM is camped on ur Yobe borders, ICC is here sniffing around. Go ask the Syrians, Libyians, Sudan, Iran, Iraq how they now live with their "Ally" the U.S.A.
U can enslave ur child if u like. I am not enslaving mine.

"The forces arraigned against us are powerful operating at all levels of economic, political, social society.
Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by enlightenedmind: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
EasternActivist:

U.S.A Is not a a Nigerian ally. We invented the "Look East Agenda". So u believe U.S.A likes u? They support the PDP corrupt environment because while it starves everyone else in the country it benefits them and a few Nigerians. And seriously anyone supporting PDP is really selfish.
AFRICOM is camped on ur Yobe borders, ICC is here sniffing around. Go ask the Syrians, Libyians, Sudan, Iran, Iraq how they now live with their "Ally" the U.S.A.

"The forces arraigned against us are powerful operating at all levels of economic, political, social society. They operate i United states through the FBI, CIA and Africa, through I am ashamed to say, unpatriotic sons of Africa."
Kwame Nkrumah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by TruthisGOD: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
EasternActivist:

@OP, your argument here is full of fundamental flaws. When Buhari was ordering the killings of unarmed civilians and even made bold to uphold the killings of these civilians through his statement when he was interviwed by Ajezeera, you guys were applauding and cheering him on. Little did you guys know that the world was watching. Now, that the heat is now on him by ICC you type has suddenly retracted your steps and started seeking for unity to fight a fictitious enemy. Buhari has done a lot of damage within his tenure.The country is more divided than ever by his divisive actions and his dictatorial excesses. I wonder the kind of unity you're seeking now when the damage has already been done. Furthermore, you should be preaching this to the families of those that lost their love ones by the brutality of the Nigerian army; they are the ones that petitioned him to ICC. Maybe the may have a rethink if they know that u're among those that lost their lives.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by Chubhie: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
The question then follows.. Are we better off under the siege of Daura economics than being occupied by the west with option of relief materials from red cross? Let Nigerians consider their options properly and make an informed decision. They shouldn't make a bad change decision the second time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by ezeudu23: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
Op, you go tell that bullshiit to families of the shite Moslems, biafran miscreants agitators killed in aba, onitsha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by sanandreas(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
They are welcome. Do you call Nigeria a country that respects her citizens? Nigeria where all animals are not equal. Please if this would fast track separation like Sudan so be it. Our founding fathers laid a solid foundation for Nigeria but we continue to envy each other. Yorubas ought to compliment the Igbos and likewise the North.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by TheArchangel(f): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oh !! How I wish they will annex us as their colony and give us free access to their country.
Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by enlightenedmind: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
TruthisGOD:
@OP, your argument here is full of fundamental flaws. When Buhari was ordering the killings of unarmed civilians and even made bold to uphold the killings of these civilians through his statement when he was interviwed by Ajezeera, you guys were applauding and cheering him on. Little did you guys know that the world was watching. Now, that the heat is now on him by ICC you type has suddenly retracted your steps and started seeking for unity to fight a fictitious enemy. Buhari has done a lot of damage within his tenure.The country is more divided than ever by his divisive actions and his dictatorial excesses. I wonder the kind of unity you're seeking now when the damage has already been done. Furthermore, you should be preaching this to the families of those that lost their love ones by the brutality of the Nigerian army; they are the ones that petitioned him to ICC. Maybe the may have a rethink if they know that u're among those that lost their lives.

The country is on the contrary more united. I am sorry if u or some groups do not feel like they belong but i am sure everyone here knows that we are all Africans first. And by the way Nigeria left the ICC. Nigeria is a soverign state and do not answer to the ICC. They know this. They can only accuse and demand. They cannot do anything about it.

The problem her is that Buhari is taking our systems and means of production and nationalizing them. This would not sit well with the west as they depend on this to milk nigeria until we become zimbwabwe. But everyone knows them. Buhari is not answerable to the west because we do not depend on western aid. We depend on oil which belongs to us. So while they can do that rubbish in Mali, Chad they cannot do that here.
They are simply looking for a reason to invade and sieze the oil wells. They have done this everywhere. But in Africa it is different. It is not abouyt oil for us, it is about freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by enlightenedmind: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
TheArchangel:
Oh !! How I wish they will annex us as their colony and give us free access to their country.

I cannot understand why there are people in this nation without brains. That you believe that U.S.A will give u, a black person who they categorize as a 3rd class citizen, they killed ur ancestors and robbed u blind will give u acess into their aspirational "KEEP U.S.A White" economy, is baffling.
Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by enlightenedmind: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chubhie:
The question then follows.. Are we better off under the siege of Daura economics than being occupied by the west with option of relief materials from red cross? Let Nigerians consider their options properly and make an informed decision. They shouldn't make a bad change decision the second time.

Anything is better than western capitalism. If the igbos feel obliged to be under the White man, they can go ahead and enslave their own generations. Not my generations, not my Nigeria. We will be free. If we are poor, happy and free, that is fine by me. I will take Abacha over western capitalism.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by TheArchangel(f): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
enlightenedmind:

I cannot understand why there are people in this nation without brains. That you believe that U.S.A will give u, a black person who they categorize as a 3rd class citizen, they killed ur ancestors and robbed u blind will give u acess into their aspirational "KEEP U.S.A White" economy, is baffling.
If you classify yourself as someone with brain because of a sarcastic post on a faceless forum then you've got to have your head examined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
TheArchangel:

LOL
Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
enlightenedmind:

Anything is better than western capitalism. If the igbos feel obliged to be under the White man, they can go ahead and enslave their own generations. Not my generations, not my Nigeria. We will be free. If we are poor, happy and free, that is fine by me. I will take Abacha over western capitalism.
stop mentionig igbo u fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by TruthisGOD: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
enlightenedmind:

The country is on the contrary more united. I am sorry if u or some groups do not feel like they belong but i am sure everyone here knows that we are all Africans first. And by the way Nigeria left the ICC. Nigeria is a soverign state and do not answer to the ICC. They know this. They can only accuse and demand. They cannot do anything about it.

The problem her is that Buhari is taking our systems and means of production and nationalizing them. This would not sit well with the west as they depend on this to milk nigeria until we become zimbwabwe. But everyone knows them. Buhari is not answerable to the west because we do not depend on western aid. We depend on oil which belongs to us. So while they can do that rubbish in Mali, Chad they cannot do that here.
They are simply looking for a reason to invade and sieze the oil wells. They have done this everywhere. But in Africa it is different. It is not abouyt oil for us, it is about freedom.
If all you said are true why are you concerned about the proposed commencement of invistigation of human right abuse by ICC and why are you preaching for unity? Why are you also afraid of the western intervention? Keeping on consoling urself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by vivalavida(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
enlightenedmind:

"The forces arraigned against us are powerful operating at all levels of economic, political, social society.

They support the pdp government and yet refused selling arms and blocked other countries from selling arms to same pdp govt?

Nna go and eat biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
I stand with Buhari against the Americans.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by enlightenedmind: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
TruthisGOD:
If all you said are true why are you concerned about the proposed commencement of invistigation of human right abuse by ICC and why are you preaching for unity? Why are you also afraid of the western intervention? Keeping on consoling urself.

Because Investigations end up in Syria, Lybia, etc

And I am sorry but I am not sure why people are complaining about human rights violations and genocide. It was a war, people die in wars. WWI, WWII, Cold Wars, Vietnam War. So many of them. LESSON, NO NOT FIGHT WARS
Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
USA knows Buhari better than OP.
They know him as Jihadist.
They only supported him for now to see if he can bringbackourgirls or stop his BH totally!
Very soon Albashir of Sudan would have co traveller to Hague!

BTW, OP is ZOMBI from parasitic desert North!

Keep ya eye from Oyel wey belon to Nigerdeltans. Go chasing ya cows!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by cstr3: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
You do not stand a chance against the US.
Don't drag igbos into your calamity brought on by presidential tomfoolery and insensitivity.
You can choose to become another Zimbabwe,.that is fine.
But give the eastern region her sovereignty to atleast pick up the pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by coolscott(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
enlightenedmind:

[size=13pt]It is truly not about the PDP or APC. Somehow, because of the tussle of the last elections, we have divided ourselves along those lines. But really, this is not how we have approached voting public office holders prior to the division along party lines the last presidential elections resulted in.

I remember I was told by someone sitting with Ya'r Adua and Jonathan back then how Ya'r Adua rebuffed all the West's attempts to get into our system.

Yar Adua was PDP.

I supported Goodluck Jonathan last elections not because he was PDP but because the alternative was just really bad. If Fashola was the flag bearer for the APC I might have voted him and without a doubt (without even thinking too hard about it) if Ibrahim Shekarau was the flag bearer of the APC, I would have voted him.

It has always been about the personality for Nigerian voters and the "which is the best or most manageable of the lot" approach.

It is the same with the Americans. They care less if it is a PDP government in power or not. All they care about is... "who will cooperate with us?"

When one leader "misbehaves" they discredit him or fight him covertly. The Americans did not like Yar' Adua as I was informed.

Goodluck was better but he was not a very good co-operator. Didn't cooperate enough. There were high hopes of Buhari being able to play ball that is why, it is alleged, the campaign strategy group in charge of Obama's [/b]campaign in 2008, who invented the [b]"Change" mantra for them in the United States was employed in Nigeria here also and interestingly, the social engineer identified that the same mantra was perfect for our society and the situation on ground here.

Whether their gamble in supporting Buhari would pay of was a totally different matter. Right now, it seems they have finally accepted that the man is going off on a tangent on his own. He is neither listening to his own people, nor is he listening to them. Indeed he is for everybody and for nobody doing only what he (Buhari) ultimately thinks is the best, making alliances with Iran, Islamic countries, Russia and China. So they definitely will get peeved.

So when they cry about him, it is not for our interest at all. It is actually in pursuit of theirs.
Sources and screenshot below
1. http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/2015-apc-hires-obamas-campaign-strategy-group/
2. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/2015-elections-apc-hires-foreign-consultant/
[/size]

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by enlightenedmind: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
coolscott:
[size=13pt]It is truly not about the PDP or APC. Somehow, because of the tussle of the last elections, we have divided ourselves along those lines. But really, this is not how we have approached voting public office holders prior to the division along party lines the last presidential elections resulted in.

I remember I was told by someone sitting with Ya'r Adua and Jonathan back then how Ya'r Adua rebuffed all the West's attempts to get into our system.

Yar Adua was PDP.

I supported Goodluck Jonathan last elections not because he was PDP but because the alternative was just really bad. If Fashola was the flag bearer for the APC I might have voted him and without a doubt (without even thinking too hard about it) if Ibrahim Shekarau was the flag bearer of the APC, I would have voted him.

It has always been about the personality for Nigerian voters and the "which is the best or most manageable of the lot" approach.

It is the same with the Americans. They care less if it is a PDP government in power or not. All they care about is... "who will cooperate with us?"

When one leader "misbehaves" they discredit him or fight him covertly. The Americans did not like Yar' Adua as I was informed.

Goodluck was better but he was not a very good co-operator. Didn't cooperate enough. There were high hopes of Buhari being able to play ball that is why, it is alleged, the campaign strategy group in charge of Obama's [/b]campaign in 2008, who invented the [b]"Change" mantra for them in the United States was employed in Nigeria here also and interestingly, the social engineer identified that the same mantra was perfect for our society and the situation on ground here.

Whether their gamble in supporting Buhari would pay of was a totally different matter. Right now, it seems they have finally accepted that the man is going off on a tangent on his own. He is neither listening to his own people, nor is he listening to them. Indeed he is for everybody and for nobody doing only what he (Buhari) ultimately thinks is the best, making alliances with Iran, Islamic countries, Russia and China. So they definitely will get peeved.

So when they cry about him, it is not for our interest at all. It is actually in pursuit of theirs.
Sources and screenshot below
1. http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/2015-apc-hires-obamas-campaign-strategy-group/
2. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/2015-elections-apc-hires-foreign-consultant/
[/size]

I kind of agree with u on the "Individualism" aspect rather than going party lines. However, the individual simply represents how, what, where and when decisions will be made. The party represents an ideology. A system government operations. This means what policies they will prioritize, how much they are willing to spend on what, what is important, what drives growth and prosperity.

So if u didnt know i will tell u.
PDP: Growth will come. You must spend sufficient time interacting with the people and climbing the ladder, without overtaking those on top.
All resources are controlled by the state in a federal system and the money goes round equally. Investments are labour intensive and are made directly in the people. This of course does not get around to everyone and creates massive inequality.
The PDP took a radical socialist perspective which honestly would have been the best if "every Nigerian" was included. But it was only for a few at the top.
The PDP adopts a federalist system and our means of production was for the state. This again would have been the best and made Nigeria truly self-sufficient. However they drastically failed to manage these resources and maintain the machinery.

SO TRULY THE PDP's POLITICAL IDEOLOGY WAS ACTUALLY TRULLY AFRICAN AND SUITED AFRICAN NATIONS, HOWEVER THEY FAILED TO DO THEIR JOBS. IF THEY HAD THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT.

APC: Growth is a function of investment. The "NATION NIGERIA" comes first before any individual Nigerian. The Nigerian land is for the Nigerian people and all resources must be controlled by the federal system as well but investments is decided by the state.
Investments are capital intensive and education is key. Diversification and management of resources is important.
Self-sufficiency is the key. Build, Operate, Maintain and Transfer.
Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by enlightenedmind: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
cstr3:
You do not stand a chance against the US.
Don't drag igbos into your calamity brought on by presidential tomfoolery and insensitivity.
You can choose to become another Zimbabwe,.that is fine.
But give the eastern region her sovereignty to atleast pick up the pieces.

That is where u go wrong. Unlike u, white isreali wannabes, Africans are Africans. If u want to be slaves go. Why r u here? Dont drag Nigeria into ur slavery. Against the U.S.A/EU we have kicked them out before, we did it again and we will do it again. The only way the U.S.A can truly take over is they really kill every single black person on earth. As long as an African remains we are united. U can never understand what it means to be African. U are still in the colonies so i will leave u. Just a tip. U r not isrealites.
Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by Leopardd(m): 12:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Crap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by cstr3: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2016
enlightenedmind:

That is where u go wrong. Unlike u, white isreali wannabes, Africans are Africans. If u want to be slaves go. Why r u here? Dont drag Nigeria into ur slavery. Against the U.S.A/EU we have kicked them out before, we did it again and we will do it again. The only way the U.S.A can truly take over is they really kill every single black person on earth. As long as an African remains we are united. U can never understand what it means to be African. U are still in the colonies so i will leave u. Just a tip. U r not isrealites.
You are at war with yourself, and not the USA.
The igbo is at peace with the USA. We have thousands of our people living there and attaining their potential without being marginalized.
Your president being a fool decided to take lives with reckless abandon and bite the fingers that fed him to power, and forego the consequences.
Don't drag us In your anti USA rhetoric. We will not support such backward ventures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by Sctests: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2016
enlightenedmind:
I felt obliged to write this column before my lunch break. I woke up today to the brutal slur from the western media on our great Nigeria. This pattern seems all to familiar to me and i felt i needed to say something. CREATE PROBLEM TO DISTABILZE >> JUSTIFY INVASION BY OFFERING TO HELP >> TAKE CONTROL OF OIL WELLS AND OIL RIGS >> TAKE CONTROL OF STATE.

I mean if you doubt me, look at Libya, Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and so many of them. All with the simple cause of having something that Britain and America wants and are not willing to pay for.

For Nigerians, it our turn. The time has come for the U.S.A/EU to capture our oil wells and they desperately need a reason to justify their invasion. But we are different. For many black African nations this is a regression to the days of political slavery. The US/EU has been in control of our nation for a long time through the slimmy corruption of PDP. This corrupt environment created a favourable business center for foreign nations. China, US, EU etc. We, Nigerians are on the center stage of the world for the freedom of the African people. If we fail this test, we have ineffectively re-enslaved the entire African continent.

As the Americans move in closer, the rhetoric is "President Buhari is a Human rights defaulter", "Nigeria is filled with dying and hungry children because he has refused to take assistance from the IMF", "We must intervene to help those children", "We must act now", "The Nigerian crisis is a Global threat and it affects us all", "Let us send in support to curb this". The CIA, NATO, American Marine, American Army, MI6, RFA, American Air Force, all swoop in to help the hungry Nigerian Child.
Well Nigerians have been hungry for years no one cared. We have lived in poverty no one cares. When we go to their lands they call us third world citizens, the demonize and disenfranchise us. They say we are local animals and primates.

Let us not forget as Africans those who worked and died for this. Kwame Nkrumah, Thomas Sankara, Kwame ture, Fela Kuti, Ken-Saro Wiwa, Nelson Mandela, Ghadaffi. We must understand that we fight a different battle. We do not fight for oil or resources but for freedom. This is no longer about just us Nigerians, this is about Africa. In the 1950's Ghana carried this responsibility and now we are. I believe Nigeria is the path to total freedom of African Nations.

As our first non neo-colonialist govt, the West is strongly against our absolute freedom. We must now get over our tribal differences, what ever they may be and tackle the common enemy. We will take hunger and starvation any day over western slavery. We have fought so hard, so many good men have been wasted and all our good and true African leaders have been terminated. We must peacefully say NO to this attempt of American/EU Invasion. We may hate each other but our common enemy approaches, lets us spread this news across Africa and the web.

The ICC is currently snooping around in Nigeria and AFRICOM is camped on our borders. No one has probed the U.S.A for their crimes against mankind or the Germans for the Namabian Genocide or the British against 400 years of exploitation and slavery or the French for taxing countries like Mali, Cameroon, Niger and Burkina Faso.

We are Africans First and in the words of Kwame Nkrumah, "Our freedom is meaningless if all African nations are not free." STOP THE JUSTIFICATION FOR INVASION.

I think you zombies should SHUT THAT FFUCKK UP! When you want to buy guns to kill innocent protesters and rig election with media image launders you run to the same USA, but when they start asking you to account for your heinous against fellow Africans you start throwing the neo-colonial card and 'one Africa' card. God has to punish hypocrites! Do you think everyone is a fooool?

Listen up Mr muslim, I am an Eastern christian (the 5%er according to your hateful dullard), the one you love to hate, the one whose relatives you kill at will and I hate you and your buhari with a passion in reciprocity, I want you to stay in your own country while I stay in mine PEACEFULLY. It will prevent the Genocide that is loading.... If the Usa provides a fertile ground to make that Islamic-run cesspool called nigeria capitulate, I will give an arm and leg to be part of it's capitulation.

Whether it is going to be a peaceful capitulation or violent depends on you children of Allah. We all know you hate peace, so we prepare for the worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari To Land In The USA Tomorrow, 4/8/2016. See Proof / Battle Ready PDP Presidential Aspriants Against 2019 / 2019 General Election: APC Released Party Primaries Time Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.