Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days (1887 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) / Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2016
USA is a great country...stop peddling propaganda against her. When US supported Buhari, I didn't see you, now they are critical of Buhari bad policies and human right abuses, you rear your ugly head.

2 Likes

Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by enlightenedmind: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2016
Sctests:

I think you zombies should SHUT THAT FFUCKK UP! When you want to buy guns to kill innocent protesters and rig election with media image launders you run to the same USA, but when they start asking you to account for your heinous against fellow Africans you start throwing the neo-colonial card and 'one Africa' card. God has to punish hypocrites! Do you think everyone is a fooool?

Listen up Mr muslim, I am an Eastern christian (the 5%er according to your hateful dullard), the one you love to hate, the one whose relatives you kill at will and I hate you and your buhari with a passion in reciprocity, I want you to stay in your own country while I stay in mine PEACEFULLY. It will prevent the Genocide that is loading.... If the Usa provides a fertile ground to make that Islamic-run cesspool called nigeria capitulate, I will give an arm and leg to be part of it's capitulation.

Whether it is going to be a peaceful capitulation or violent depends on you children of Allah. We all know you hate peace, so we prepare for the worst.

Sorry my dear not muslim, catholic and I am not hausa or even from the north. But my point is SE needs to get a hold of themselves. You can sit there complaining all day or u can begin to actually get involved. There is no need for all these drama going up. And truth is u guys keep screaming about people who died in the war as if it was not a war. It was a war. In wars, people die. WWI: 3million WWII: Over 60 million people.
Genocide is targeting a specific groups of people based on racial, social, political, ethnic affiliations. Nobody targeted anyone. The country was at war. And u guys seem to forget that this OIL is not even on igbo land. If u do not take the SS with u on this ur "Charade" u know Israel and U.S.A will not even look at u twice. Better get ur act together and let's develop this country.

And what i was stressing was that regardless of tribal differences, do not forget that Africans are in a battle of our own that has spanned generations and centuries. Denying it or thinking that we r independent or better than other african is meaningless. Because as we free ourselves we need to begin to free others. And every african [igbo, hausa, yoruba, cameroonite, gambian etc] must and has a duty to defend this land.
Re: Back To Slavery: The U.s.a's Invasion Of Nigeria, Regression To Colonial Days by enlightenedmind: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2016
cstr3:
You are at war with yourself, and not the USA.
The igbo is at peace with the USA. We have thousands of our people living there and attaining their potential without being marginalized.
Your president being a fool decided to take lives with reckless abandon and bite the fingers that fed him to power, and forego the consequences.
Don't drag us In your anti USA rhetoric. We will not support such backward ventures.

Lol... U guys are just dreamers. I do not know who really did u guys this big atrocity by letting u thimk u r not being marginalized. Allow me to educate you.

THE CREATION OF WEALTH
1) Wealth creation has mainly to do with controlling ur means of production. Means of production means labour, capital, skills, machinery, transportation and industry. Most of which run on enery/oil.

2) The igbos in America [except those Born there with "citizen by birth status"] can only be a source of cheap labour and nothing else. Given that these igbos live in America and America is a capitalist economy, it means what u spend on goods and services does not go back into the state [which might come back to u, depending on immigration policies] but goes to the pockets of oligarchs.

3) Now even the Igbos work in America for 100 years, and get paid a billion dollars each year, they will not make ant capital or returns on capital because the wealth u r creating is not for u. U probably asking how is this so.

Most people confuse the word "wealth" with "money" or "currency". Wealth is the amount of valuable resources and innovative means one has. For example 800 trillion dollars is not wealth, profits from having a machinery that can self-sufficiently produce a consumable good in mass is wealth. 800 trillion dollars can be valued at 5 kobo in a 100 years but gold would be gold, oil would be oil and the production process will remain the same.

Shell is wealthy not because it has money but because it control most of the production process for a good everyone wants. Dangote is wealthy because he controls the means of production in producing food stuff not because he sells them.

AMERICAN / EU MODEL OF WEALTH CREATION
Now the trick of any business is to get minimum cost and maximum profit. And this is how the est has looted Africa for centuries.
LABOUR: MINIMIZE COST: MASS CHEAP LABOUR FROM AFRICA [IMMIGRANTS/ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS] This drives down wages and make hard working honest nationals angry. Imagine if u had a million imports from Niger who are willing to do ur job for cheaper than u r usually paid and just as good if not better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out What Russia President Was Doing, Can Ur Leader Do This?(photo) / Photos:evidence Shows That Amaechi Lied About Nigerian Maritime University,delta / Dino Melaye's Younger Brother And Wife Welcome A New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.