Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,893 members, 7,952,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) (22836 Views)

Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer / Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by omolola15(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
They are there waiting for Buhari to come and fix it.
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
colossus2:
When will you have sense?
There's no time you made a comment someone learnt from.
All you do is post pictures that are irrelevant to any discuss.

How is my comment irrelevant please?
Hope you can explain.
Thanks.

Where is Ambode and Buhari as well the

- LGA Chairman
- Councillor
- state lawmaker
- federal representative
- senator

for the constituency
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Toosure70: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
nothing bad
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by omolola15(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
All these are the kind of things the CDA are supposed to be doing. Se na Buhari abi Fashola for come dey inspect nepa pole street by street or city by city. The landlords in my area would have fixed that. Na dem even do the drainage for my street. Sit down there dey wait for govt. Na there you old put

forexbinary:
cry cry cry cry
If we talk now, them go say we dey wail embarassed
People's lives are endangered here. angry

anonimi:
- LGA Chairman
- Councillor
- state lawmaker
- federal representative
- senator

for the constituency
Even if Buhari is travelling anyhow, what about these other public SERVANTS?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127915_currocjwuaid52w_jpegaf157a77d4ea4361db44e5d85e8932b5

No mind the Yeye CDA. They are waiting for bubu.

Mikehell:
Dem CDA no dey see am abi? na when d thing come turn to tragedy na then dem go dey blame govt.....smh undecided
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Exxit(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
colossus2:

nna shutup.. APC baboon
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by klinro(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is very dangerous but Nigerians don't care about personal safety
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is fraud mheennnnmmm
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by ItzTun3chi(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
bobbypaul:
this is extremely dangerous..... someone call 911!!
for niqeria grin grin
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Joyce28(f): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
May God help us in this country
I pity dose living around that area
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
omolola15:
All these are the kind of things the CDA are supposed to be doing. Se na Buhari abi Fashola for come dey inspect nepa pole street by street or city by city. The landlords in my area would have fixed that. Na dem even do the drainage for my street. Sit down there dey wait for govt. Na there you old put

No mind the Yeye CDA. They are waiting for bubu.

Why do you think the LGA collects federal and state allocation as well as their own IGR from tenement rates, market levies etc?
To do what please?
Is it not total and utter FOOLISHNESS to do the work that you already PAID someone to do for you?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/xv2r4ena5hlpfff67f3ip3h9957s9gcj1572403[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by AntiWailer: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
colossus2:

He can't give what he does not have.
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Am pretty sure if you cant perform in bed you will blame it on buhari, still waiting for your answer on the previous thread ote
anonimi:

- LGA Chairman
- Councillor
- state lawmaker
- federal representative
- senator

for the constituency
Even if Buhari is travelling anyhow, what about these other public SERVANTS?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127915_currocjwuaid52w_jpegaf157a77d4ea4361db44e5d85e8932b5
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Am pretty sure if you cant perform in bed you will blame it on buhari, still waiting for your answer on the previous thread ote

Shey na ONLY your saviour messiah Buhari na im you see for my comment ni?
Abeg swerve grin
We know the BLAMERS and they also know themselves grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3354450_buhariblamegame_jpeg0b14609fadf8ec0fc0075fc327e83784

1 Like

Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
Is that not ribadu in the picture same person your failed party is hoping to present come 2019...lmao
anonimi:

Shey na ONLY your saviour messiha Buhari na im you see for my comment ni?
Abeg swerve grin
We know the BLAMERS and they also know themselves grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3354450_buhariblamegame_jpeg0b14609fadf8ec0fc0075fc327e83784
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by oshiiteoku: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
Enugu metropolis nko?come to asata and ogui and see badass pole wey don bend finish waiting to kill somebody,a young boy was killed last year at achara layout when he was going to the church around evening timt to inform his fellow mass servers of his intending trip to lagos to go and live wt his uncle,he was standing near the pole when it suddenly fell and killed him instantly in broad daylight,that was the saddest thing i ever saw,govt should pls do the needful to avoid stories that touch the heart
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by omolola15(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
anonimi:

Why do you think the LGA collects federal and state allocation as well as their own IGR from tenement rates, market levies etc?
To do what please?
Is it not total and utter FOOLISHNESS to do the work that you already PAID someone to do for you?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/xv2r4ena5hlpfff67f3ip3h9957s9gcj1572403[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

OK we know it's their duty yet they refuse to do it. Should the cda wait until the pole fall and kill someone. We know how the government can neglect things. So what I'm saying is those politicians are useless and expecting them to fulfil their promises is like waiting for the second coming of Jesus. So let's take care of our community if we can.
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by omolola15(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
oshiiteoku:
Enugu metropolis nko?come to asata and ogui and see badass pole wey don bend finish waiting to kill somebody,a young boy was killed last year at achara layout when he was going to the church around evening timt to inform his fellow mass servers of his intending trip to lagos to go and live wt his uncle,he was standing near the pole when it suddenly fell and killed him instantly in broad daylight,that was the saddest thing i ever saw,govt should pls do the needful to avoid stories that touch the heart

You sure sey no be dem NRC kill that boy. I mean dem witches in that community.

Just joking.
Like I said earlier. CDA should try their best to do this. It's the government's job but they won't do it. Highest they can do is give the boy's family 100k. They'll not try to avert another tragedy by fixing the remaining bad poles.
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by juxtabayano(m): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by frainc(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
bobbypaul:
this is extremely dangerous..... someone call 911!!
dis one no be WYCLEF and Mary J Blige o
911 ke?
For Naija?
Idokey

1 Like

Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
we sabi build and construct but when it comes to maintenance.. our hand no dey....
Im sure they'll sort it out after it falls on someone's house and electrocutes them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by victorazy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
RegimentedCom:
That's how far Nigerians don't care about personal safety

What happens to the people living around there?

They av never seen that pole in that condition before now?

Untill they all got electrocuted, don't expect them to use their brains.

In Zoo brain is ne needed!
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
omolola15:
OK we know it's their duty yet they refuse to do it. Should the cda wait until the pole fall and kill someone. We know how the government can neglect things. So what I'm saying is those politicians are useless and expecting them to fulfil their promises is like waiting for the second coming of Jesus. So let's take care of our community if we can.

What do you think will happen if you devote as much energy and effort to identify, promote and sponsor COMMITTED members of the CDA into LGA positions?
What will happen?
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by omolola15(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
anonimi:

What do you think will happen if you devote as much energy and effort to identify, promote and sponsor COMMITTED members of the CDA into LGA positions?
What will happen?

That's not one man's job. Politics in Nigeria is with God father. And there are lots of people you have to settle. I don't have that kind of resources to sponsor anyone. But i wish I can.
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by anthonyirekpita(m): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Since light day no prob dats 9ja 4 u guys.
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by kayalla(f): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
RegimentedCom:

they re probably waiting for Buhari to come and fix it. we always expect Govt to do everything for us even our personal safety.
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Bash399(m): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
barlkeez:
These photos show the poor state of the PHCN poles in Olaoluwa street in Ojodu, Lagos state. Twitter user, O3luwatosin shared the photos.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/see-state-of-phcn-pole-in-ojodu-lagos.html

The pole already defy gravity,so leave it like that angry grin
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Payshence(f): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oluwa ooooooooooo shocked
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
RegimentedCom:

waiting for government to do everything 4 dem.
Smh.
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by aspirebig: 1:00am On Apr 16, 2016
Terrible. .....Which part of Ojodu is this?

The will make a good eye witness report on Channels TV.
Re: See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 16, 2016
Funshorrh:
ooohh my God. Sometimes, i wonder if these poles have another life within. Infact, you'll see some poles with little or nothing underneath, still they'll stand.

God bless Nigerian PHCN poles
God bless PHCN poles? shocked undecided seriously? make GOD leave we human beings go dey bless poles? Bros i no just understand you ooo angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

ID Card Importance: My Horrible Experiences / 12 Simple Ways To Survive The Harmattan / When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.