Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

After Much Pre-intimacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Much Pre-intimacy (743 Views)

Pre Intimacy / What Do I Do During pre-intimacy To Excite My Woman? / When Pre-Intimacy Goes Bad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Much Pre-intimacy by kestino(m): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hello to all NL,
This one pass me o, I was on high heat ready to get down to serious business with my bae, after so much pre-intimacy of kisses and others, when the main thing reach na, she said, she is not in the mood of intercourse, but will prefer me to do dry sex on her to release myself.
Abeg wetin I go do for this matter?
Re: After Much Pre-intimacy by gamaliel121(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
Guy apply small red oil and hump her to stupor...

Which one be fuckkkkk her dry again....
Re: After Much Pre-intimacy by Topestbilly(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
There's nothing you can do, just go on with the dry sex.. what's dry sex sef? Nawa oo.

Next time it should be a mutual agreement thing not al about you nigga. ..
Re: After Much Pre-intimacy by vicstar(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
dry sex ke? Naija can name ooh undecided

Re: After Much Pre-intimacy by AntiWailer: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
kestino:
Hello to all NL,
This one pass me o, I was on high heat ready to get down to serious business with my bae, after so much pre-intimacy of kisses and others, when the main thing reach na, she said, she is not in the mood of intercourse, but will prefer me to do dry sex on her to release myself.
Abeg wetin I go do for this matter?

You wasted her time while you claim it is Pre.

She did not feel anything.

Send her number.
Re: After Much Pre-intimacy by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hmm.. Weird.
Re: After Much Pre-intimacy by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hmm.... Weird.... Me wey sabi sex sef just dey hear the term "dry sex"... I only know dry humping... Uhm op... Care to educate the young?? grin
Re: After Much Pre-intimacy by MRBrownJ: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
either A) your f0replay game is very very weak or B) your gal is a selfish cuumer (aka women who get turned off from sex as soon as "they" cuum)
Re: After Much Pre-intimacy by totaldiva: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Jump inside lagoon.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When You Marry A "Special" Wife / 10 Funny Ways Desperate Single Ladies Pray For A Husband / Does D Receivier Or Giver Of MouthAction Still Count As A Virgin!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.