Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,477 members, 7,968,321 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:19 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Only Spent 5 Years As Nigeria's President & Not 6 Years Please - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Only Spent 5 Years As Nigeria's President & Not 6 Years Please (600 Views)

Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" / Onuesoke To Masari: Jonathan Was Nigerian President, Not Niger Delta / Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Only Spent 5 Years As Nigeria's President & Not 6 Years Please by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
This thread is created to correct the misconception of so many persons especially nairalanders who always quote the 6 years administration of Goodluck Jonathan. To set the record straight, Goodluck Jonathan only serve for 5 years which is from May 6, 2010 to May 29, 2015.

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON (born 20 November 1957)[1] was President of Nigeria from May 6, 2010 to May 29, 2015. He served as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010 and as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007.

Please try to check records next time...

Thanks and God bless us all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Only Spent 5 Years As Nigeria's President & Not 6 Years Please by divinehand2003(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Old news. Stale news. Forgotten news. That's meant for History Students and maybe for Zoological science students too, just in case oooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Only Spent 5 Years As Nigeria's President & Not 6 Years Please by Pavarottii(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Help me tell them ooo...

Front page material.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Only Spent 5 Years As Nigeria's President & Not 6 Years Please by luvinhubby(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
The 6yr thing was part of the lies & propaganda of the South-west spread to demonise GEJ, now the lies have come back to haunt them.

APC is a fraudulent fraud.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Only Spent 5 Years As Nigeria's President & Not 6 Years Please by funlord(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
angry
GodsMercy1:
This thread is created to correct the misconception of so many persons especially nairalanders who always quote the 6 years administration of Goodluck Jonathan. To set the record straight, Goodluck Jonathan only serve for 5 years which is from May 6, 2010 to May 29, 2015.

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON (born 20 November 1957)[1] was President of Nigeria from May 6, 2010 to May 29, 2015. He served as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010 and as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007.

Please try to check records next time...

Thanks and God bless us all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan

SHUT UP!

No one gives a _fuck about how long the dunce was in power!

***slaps the o.p's mouth***

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Only Spent 5 Years As Nigeria's President & Not 6 Years Please by EasternActivist: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
Thanks op. The way the sw peddle lies, one might think they have juju that will make them believe that people will continue to hear and get entangled with their lies.

God forbid

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) / Why El Rufai Wants To Destroy The Shiites / Caption This Picture....!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.