Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Scam Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert (1001 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Scam Alert, Scam Alert, Scam Alert, please Share This Until The Police Get This / Scam Alert!. Pls Beware!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by Pweetymoi1: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hello nairalanders, please I need you guys help urgently on this. My brother has just been innocently scammed of a whopping sum of money (money he even borrowed) by a buyer he met on OLX. I have called and threatened the guys on phone as I got their numbers from him but they won't burge. Tried checking them up through true caller i.d but it keeps displaying only their names(not full names) without displayinig their locations. My bro n my entire family are heart broken right now cry. Pls anyone with useful information on how to track these guys down as their phone lines are still up and ringing should please tell me. Mod please kindly move to front page. Thanks.
Re: Scam Alert by okirewaju(f): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ok o; will comment later.
Re: Scam Alert by Pweetymoi1: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
folhenrry4flizzy:
Ok o; will comment later.
Please if you don't have any useful thing to say on this, please take a walk...
Re: Scam Alert by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pweetymoi1:
Hello nairalanders, please I need you guys help urgently on this. My brother has just been innocently scammed of a whopping sum of money (money he even borrowed) by a buyer he met on OLX. I have called and threatened the guys on phone as I got their numbers from him but they won't burge. Tried checking them up through true caller i.d but it keeps displaying only their names(not full names) without displayinig their locations. My bro n my entire family are heart broken right now cry. Pls anyone with useful information on how to track these guys down as their phone lines are still up and ringing should please tell me. Mod please kindly move to front page. Thanks.

I need to know what happened and how they scammed your brother to give you possible solutions in apprehending them.
so please tell us
Re: Scam Alert by Pweetymoi1: 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
mediamataz:

I need to know what happened and how they scammed your brother to give you possible solutions in apprehending them.
so please tell us
. For security reasons I may not be able to do that here, we can communicate through my e-mail address if you can be of help. You can please drop your e-mail address, so I can contact you or send me a mail on my address makalisiairenechiedu@gmail.com
Re: Scam Alert by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pweetymoi1:
. For security reasons I may not be able to do that here, we can communicate through my e-mail address if you can be of help. You can please drop your e-mail address, so I can contact you or send me a mail on my address makalisiairenechiedu@gmail.com

sent u a mail
Re: Scam Alert by Arabs999: 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pweetymoi1:

,..I think you are not yet ready for solution. why did u open this thread at all ?

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert by Pweetymoi1: 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
mediamataz:
Can't find your mail on my inbox, please kindly resend a message.

sent u a mail
Re: Scam Alert by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=Pweetymoi1 post=44770074][/quote]
OK done that again if u don't see it check spam folder
Re: Scam Alert by Pweetymoi1: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Arabs999:

Actually I am but due to the sensitivity of this issue, I think its wise I don't put out their numbers and full details of the transaction so the information don't get to be compromised should they be also here on nairaland. I can communicate privately with you through my e-mail address makalisiairenechiedu@gmail.com or you can also give me yours if you can be of help.
,..I think you are not yet ready for solution. why did u open this thread at all ?

Re: Scam Alert by Pweetymoi1: 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ok seen this time..
mediamataz:

OK done that again
if u don't see it check spam folder
Re: Scam Alert by dlex21(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Pweetymoi1:
Don't bother asking a scammer to help you find a scammer... The mediamataz you are dealing with is a scammer.. So my dear don't get your hopes up
Re: Scam Alert by Booty4me: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Well since we don't know what transpired between your bro and the scammer.. Sorry we can't help
Re: Scam Alert by Nina4u(f): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Go to the police and make a report ...or pay some hudlums to beat them to a pulp and get the money back
Re: Scam Alert by Doziesteven(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2016
Greetings Guys, This is Another Scam! Alert! This Person whose details are below operates through BBM channel and Whatsapp, swindling people off their hard earned money in the name of fixed Matches.

The funny thing about him is that he gives you Random games as fixed matches and ends up posting Winning Tickets of other games he never gave out to subscribers.

I am a victim of this Scam after I was lured to subscribe VIP Games a week for N50,000

This is very Bad and I will be going all the way to ensure this Scammer is apprehended. Below is his full bank details and Names. Including the Channel and Contact number.

"Where Secret of Football Lives"

( C0022568E ) BBM channel

BANK DETAILS

Erinle Johnson Adesoji
Gtbank

Uba bank
Erinle Johnson Adesoji

Phone Number : 0706 241 7970

*Below is his frequent posts on BBM

Available games and their respective prices are as follows :

(HALFTIME/FULLTIME)

25 Odds : #8000

38 Odds : #12000

45 Odds : #15000

52 Odds : #18000

Call or Whatsapp :07062417970 or 09057941624

Note: Talk to the Admin about the odds you can afford Only, Whatsapp Only.

Weekly subscription : #50,000

Monthly subscription : #150,000

Let's keep getting the money!!!

Re: Scam Alert by Doziesteven(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2016

(HALFTIME/FULLTIME)

Let's keep getting the money!!! (SCAM)

Greetings Guys, This is Another Scam! Alert! This Person whose details are below operates through BBM channel and Whatsapp, swindling people off their hard earned money in the name of fixed Matches.

The funny thing about him is that he gives you Random games as fixed matches and ends up posting Winning Tickets of other games he never gave out to subscribers.

I am a victim of this Scam after I was lured to subscribe VIP Games a week for N50,000

This is very Bad and I will be going all the way to ensure this Scammer is apprehended. Below is his full bank details and Names. Including the Channel and Contact number.

BANK DETAILS

Erinle Johnson Adesoji
Gtbank

Uba bank
Erinle Johnson Adesoji

Re: Scam Alert by oLuwaDre(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Doziesteven:

BANK DETAILS

Erinle Johnson Adesoji
Gtbank

Uba bank
Erinle Johnson Adesoji

*Below is his frequent posts on BBM

(HALFTIME/FULLTIME)

Let's keep getting the money!!!

O boy. Na wa o
Re: Scam Alert by Pweetymoi1: 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Scaming seems to be the new hustle. People should be careful, scammers everywhere... Funny it can happen to anybody even when you think you smart , be extremely careful....But Karma will be the judge of it all...

(1) (Reply)

Is Traclist.com A Scam? Nairaland Pls Help! / My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Tells Court / Web Designer Defrauds Man Of N1.7m On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.