Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,598 members, 7,885,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

D'banj Reveals Plans To Join Hollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Reveals Plans To Join Hollywood (519 Views)

"God's Love Has Kept Me And My Family Going" - D'banj Reveals / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Reveals Plans To Join Hollywood by Pepuscutie270(f): 12:19am On Apr 18, 2016
http://ngeneolivia..com.ng/2016/04/dbanj-reveals-his-plans-to-join.html?m=1

The singer has revealed his plans on joining Hollywood .... D'banj who is currently hosting the MTV-produced show -LipSync Battle Africa told South African radio host, Anele Mdodathat he’ll be trying his hands in movies.He talked on his mother putting pressure on him to get married.

According to him, “She told him this.. ‘I don’t care about your success. Maybe it’s this success that’s making you not get married‚’” he said. About going to Hollywood, he said“Once you say you’re an entertainer‚ you don’t want to limit yourself‚” “So yes‚ I’m going into Hollywood. It might be here in South Africa where I’ll be having a reality show about me.I told you I might be on Isidingo soon.

Re: D'banj Reveals Plans To Join Hollywood by enoch273: 12:28am On Apr 18, 2016
And finally Koko master has found his calling, I look forward to seeing you in a box office movie though.... Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Dilly Dee Whole(introduction) / Tonipayne's Eyebrows Are On Fleek / Mercy Johnson Narrates How Someone Tried To Scam Her (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.