Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. (9855 Views)

Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by holicalpha(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
I am not tosyne2much(an expert) but these are signs I noticed, it happened to me recently and I want to share.
It may not apply to every girl out there but most of them do this. Our society doesn't appreciated girls who are outspoken about their feelings, when a guy asks a girl out and she gives in easily,she's labelled a Hoe,so many girls play the "Form Hard To get" card.. Without wasting much of our time, let's go straight to the point.

- She finds your conversation interesting: you are asking a girl out and she says no;she has a boyfriend or she doesn't want to date because relationships are stressful but she seems interested in your conversations...my guy it means the girl enjoy having you around,if a girl doesn't want you around/you conversation is boring then you're on a long thing,just start planning to move like PMB..even if she doesn't enjoy the convo she'll pretend to because she likes you.

-she laughs at your Jokes: whenever you're around her you're feeling like Bovi..she's always complimenting you like"OmG Alpha,you're so funny" she's trying tell you that I'm tripping nigga but some girls say you're funny and in their mind" Why this guy mumu like this"

-She calls back when she sees your missed call(s): Haba bros! Do u need T.B Joshua to tell you that she dey fall hard...girls don't disturb themselves calling guys unless the ones they like...so she calls u after seeing your missed call but you're still saying she doesn't like you,nigga she is just Forming Linda Ikeji.

- You invite her to an event and she accepts: I know Cutehector will understand this one... Girls wanna be seen with people they like...she's not afraid of being out with out..you invite to go out and she accepts my guy she likes u. Some girls though,they'll just accept your invitation for the Food...(Stomach Infrastructure things.)

- She is not saying NO: if she's not saying NO bluntly and she's like "Lalasticlacla I'm tired of relationships, so many heartbreaks" she's letting you know that after you've won me over,DONT BREAK MY HEART OO(i sound like Cynthia Morgan abi.?)

- She visits you when you ask: like I said I girl will never, I repeat again, a girl will never waste her time with a guy she doesn't like talk more about Visiting a Guy's home...
She knows there may be some touching but nevertheless she there,my nigga the Signal is clear.

- She's does not Hesitate to introduce you to her friends: she might have told them that you guys are already dating( it happened to me, she was forming hard to get o but told some people that we were dating,I was surprised when I heard) some girls are heartless though they might introduce you to their friends to let them know that one mugu is around the corner.

So after all these signals,she showed to me I didn't code and I saw another girl(my current GF) the former wants me back...she told her friend to tell me but it is too late I can't leave my Bae.

To the Guys- Read signs when you're asking a girl out,she might be into you without you knowing.... Don't misread oo, cus the level some girls friend is INFINITY.

To the Girls- don't stress the guy too much...form hard to get but don't make your Hard to get persona push the guy away.

Thanks for reading and Bless You.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Galacious1: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
U might be right but those girls aint really predictable.

1 Like

Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by tugrow(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin I'm not playing hard to get at all...
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by holicalpha(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Galacious1:
U might be right but those girls aint really predictable.
My guy..Everybody is predictable, you just have to be good at it.
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by donbenedict(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Tosyne2much, is he one of ur students? cool
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by holicalpha(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
lol, are u single.?? tongue
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by holicalpha(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
donbenedict:
Tosyne2much, is he one of ur students? cool
No o, just a Guy who has lived this.
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
holicalpha:
I am not tosyne2much(an expert) but these are signs I noticed, it happened to me recently and I want to share.
It may not apply to every girl out there but most of them do this. Our society doesn't appreciated girls who are outspoken about their feelings, when a guy asks a girl out and she gives in easily,she's labelled a Hoe,so many girls play the "Form Hard To get" card.. Without wasting much of our time, let's go straight to the point.

- She finds your conversation interesting: you are asking a girl out and she says no;she has a boyfriend or she doesn't want to date because relationships are stressful but she seems interested in your conversations...my guy it means the girl enjoy having you around,if a girl doesn't want you around/you conversation is boring then you're on a long thing,just start planning to move like PMB..even if she doesn't enjoy the convo she'll pretend to because she likes you.

-she laughs at your Jokes: whenever you're around her you're feeling like Bovi..she's always complimenting you like"OmG Alpha,you're so funny" she's trying tell you that I'm tripping nigga but some girls say you're funny and in their mind" Why this guy mumu like this"

-She calls back when she sees your missed call(s): Haba bros! Do u need T.B Joshua to tell you that she dey fall hard...girls don't disturb themselves calling guys unless the ones they like...so she calls u after seeing your missed call but you're still saying she doesn't like you,nigga she is just Forming Linda Ikeji.

- You invite her to an event and she accepts: I know Cutehector will understand this one... Girls wanna be seen with people they like...she's not afraid of being out with out..you invite to go out and she accepts my guy she likes u. Some girls though,they'll just accept your invitation for the Food...(Stomach Infrastructure things.)

- She is not saying NO: if she's not saying NO bluntly and she's like "Lalasticlacla I'm tired of relationships, so many heartbreaks" she's letting you know that after you've won me over,DONT BREAK MY HEART OO(i sound like Cynthia Morgan abi.?)

- She visits you when you ask: like I said I girl will never, I repeat again, a girl will never waste her time with a guy she doesn't like talk more about Visiting a Guy's home...
She knows there may be some touching but nevertheless she there,my nigga the Signal is clear.

- She's does not Hesitate to introduce you to her friends: she might have told them that you guys are already dating( it happened to me, she was forming hard to get o but told some people that we were dating,I was surprised when I heard) some girls are heartless though they might introduce you to their friends to let them know that one mugu is around the corner.

So after all these signals,she showed to me I didn't code and I saw another girl(my current GF) the former wants me back...she told her friend to tell me but it is too late I can't leave my Bae.

To the Guys- Read signs when you're asking a girl out,she might be into you without you knowing.... Don't misread oo, cus the level some girls friend is INFINITY.

To the Girls- don't stress the guy too much...form hard to get but don't make your Hard to get persona push the guy away.

And you say you're not an expert. Liar!
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by holicalpha(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
themall:
And you say you're not an expert. Liar!
Really I am not....maybe I've had it in me all these while.
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
holicalpha:
lol, are u single.?? tongue

Since day 1 grin
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
time for me to submit my application letter
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by henryhemon(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
holicalpha:

Who have time to read if she is into me and form hard to get? I don't have patience for those things moreover its only kids that form hard to get,a mature lady says no or yes,for me there is no time to do all that chasing,i could try not more than twice n off i go. Go for mature ladies not kids.
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
walcut:

time for me to submit my application letter

grin
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
holicalpha:
Really I am not....maybe I've had it in me all these while.
Interesting post though
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by holicalpha(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Since day 1 grin
and searching.?
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
holicalpha:
and searching.?

Lol..op, that's the hardest question I ever read today undecided grin
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by sanousizayyan(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
are you sure? grin
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
sanousizayyan:
are you sure? grin

very sure grin ….

1 Like

Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
You can't form 'hard to get'..u're either hard to get or u're easy to get.

Wats forming hard to get after all d snobs nd attitude nd he buys u sumtin of jst 5k then everything changes..undecided
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by DharmyYinks: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
MzLarem:

Wats forming hard to get after all d snobs nd attitude nd he buys u sumtin of jst 5k then everything changes..undecided
That "5k" can buy me atleast 12 litres of petrol grin

I go still collect change sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Maamin(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Only if this generation can see the signs that the world is coming to an end. grin
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
DharmyYinks:
That "5k" can buy me atleast 12 litres of petrol grin

I go still collect change sef cheesy
Na fuel dey ur head..
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by tosyne2much(m): 12:18am On Apr 19, 2016
Spot on bro. Nice write-up

Make I add my own cheesy

She tells you she doesn't date guys for money:

When a lady has interest in you, forget whether she dey claim hard to get or not, she will start giving you reasons why she wouldn't date a guy for money cheesy
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 19, 2016
**Sniffs**
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by DharmyYinks: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
MzLarem:
Na fuel dey ur head..
tongue
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:47am On Apr 20, 2016
Oga, maybe to u sha. Different strokes for different folks.
The one i was wooing one certain time displayed few of these xters. She' s very unpredictable. At a point u'l think she doesnt like u, at another point u feel she likes u but playing the hard-to-get game
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by SageNaruto(m): 4:57am On Apr 20, 2016
Hmmmm, I have learnt....

Waiting for my crush to comment on this now.
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Burgerlomo: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yes you're, how come you didn't say yes to me grin
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by holicalpha(m): 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
MzLarem:

at the early stage....the feeling of integrity weighs much na
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by holicalpha(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
Oga, maybe to u sha. Different strokes for different folks.
The one i was wooing one certain time displayed few of these xters. She' s very unpredictable. At a point u'l think she doesnt like u, at another point u feel she likes u but playing the hard-to-get game
right bro....not everybody.
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by holicalpha(m): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Which mod Can move this to FP.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. / I Don't Know Why / Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.