Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. (9915 Views)

Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by firstking01(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Not far fetched from the truth embarassed
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by firstking01(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Where is halfricanadian?
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
holicalpha:
at the early stage....the feeling of integrity weighs much na
hmm..maybe that!
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by holicalpha(m): 4:26am On Apr 21, 2016
MzLarem:
hmm..maybe that!
Ever Formed hard to get.?
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by henryhemon(m): 5:48am On Apr 21, 2016
Forming hard to get ? I don't have time to read any meaning,anyway mature ladies don't 'form' hard to get,they decide what they want or do not want.....I ask you for a date once or twice that's all,don't have time for all those dramas. Abeg times have changed,you will be forming hard to get n the next moment you will see another gorgeous lady with even a better attitude so why Chase one who doesn't know what she wants in the name of hard to get.

1 Like

Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 21, 2016
holicalpha:
Ever Formed hard to get.?
heheheh..u're asking d wrong person..Lol.
Once I give my 1st 'No',u better find ur square root nd not come near me again..Nd I'm nt d 'let me think abt it' type.
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by marvelito: 6:47am On Apr 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

Since day 1 grin
chia dis babe hot sha. No wonder nairaland dudes they drop cv's and manifesto for her mentions anyhow.
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 21, 2016
marvelito:
chia dis babe hot sha. No wonder nairaland dudes they drop cv's and manifesto for her mentions anyhow.

Nobody dropped cv's to me grin....

They are juz being friendly to me & so I welcome them all...
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by halfricanadian(f): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2016
firstking01:
Where is halfricanadian?

Im here
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by firstking01(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im here
Where have you been??
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by marvelito: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

Nobody dropped cv's to me grin....

They are juz being friendly to me & so I welcome them all...
am just joking though. U look cute, nd attractive
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
marvelito:
am just joking though. U look cute, nd attractive

grin
Re: Signs That She's Also Interested In You But Forming Hard To Get. by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I'm not playing hard to get at all...

Hope this is not advert?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] / House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.