Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:56 AM

Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures (2427 Views)

Lagos Acquires 500hectares Of Land For Farm Estate / I Am In Need Of Grass-cutters For Sale (farm Animal) / Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Abariwiseman: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
we have high quality cheap strong red bricks for building farm animal housing and other structures.
it is suitable for pig, poultry, goat, Rabbit, snail, Grasscutter, e.t.c housing.
It is mixed with cement which makes it very very strong. thus not penetrate by bullets, cutlass, spears, rodents, e.t.c
It keeps and regulates Temperature i.e when the environment is cool outside it is warm inside, when it is warm outside it is cool inside.

we mould them in your site or deliver them to you which ever one you need.

It comes in 18" x 6" x 6"

price is N40 per block

call 08057883203, 08061163053, 09082057126 (whasapp)

Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Abariwiseman: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
It can also be use for schools, House, and any other structures.
once plastered it brings out the real beauty.
It is stronger and last longer than the popular blocks

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Olayinka777(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
I love this! Please where are u situated?
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Abariwiseman: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Olayinka777:
I love this! Please where are u situated?
thanks my number is posted up and I am situated in Ogun state.
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Pavore9: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abariwiseman:

thanks my number is posted up and I am situated in Ogun state.

What is your daily production capacity?
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Abariwiseman: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pavore9:

What is your daily production capacity?

Depends on the number of bricks you require.

we can bring mold the bricks in your site or delivered them to you. depend on what you want
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Pavore9: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abariwiseman:

we can bring mold the bricks in your site or delivered them to you. depend on what you want
Noted.
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by GOM2016: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
which part of ogun state are you located? I need your service at a village close to ijebu ode
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Abariwiseman: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
GOM2016:
which part of ogun state are you located? I need your service at a village close to ijebu ode

Ibafor, Obafemi owode LGA. When going to Lagos after RCCG just befor Mountain of fire camp ground.

08057883203, 08061163053, 09082057126 (whasapp)

abcmachineryng@gmail.com abcmachineryng@yahoo.com
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by GOM2016: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
I have sent you a mail
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Johnnyessence(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abariwiseman:
we have high quality cheap strong red bricks for building farm animal housing and other structures.
it is suitable for pig, poultry, goat, Rabbit, snail, Grasscutter, e.t.c housing.
It is mixed with cement which makes it very very strong. thus not penetrate by bullets, cutlass, spears, rodents, e.t.c
It keeps and regulates Temperature i.e when the environment is cool outside it is warm inside, when it is warm outside it is cool inside.

we mould them in your site or deliver them to you which ever one you need.

It comes in 18" x 6" x 6"

price is N40 per block

call 08057883203, 08061163053, 09082057126 (whasapp)
i love this pics oooo. love to chart with u more i love bricks how much will it cost me if i want to build 3 rooms and a big store house on an acre of land. give me the cost and the materials needed. thanks for the info here.
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Abariwiseman: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
i love this pics oooo. love to chart with u more i love bricks how much will it cost me if i want to build 3 rooms and a big store house on an acre of land. give me the cost and the materials needed. thanks for the info here.

thanks for showing interest in our product,
please let me have your email address
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Johnnyessence(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Abariwiseman:

thanks for showing interest in our product,
please let me have your email address

u are welcome sir thanks for ur reply this is my e-mail address:johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Abariwiseman: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are welcome sir thanks for ur reply this is my e-mail address:johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com

I 've sent you an email
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Newway2(m): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
How much is d molding machine? What's d mixing ration btw cement-laterite?
U can't be everywhere at d same time or meet all demand for bricks. It's better u sell d mold 4 pple to use themselves

Abariwiseman:

Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Great concept. Do you deliver long distance? (Ibadan/Ife/Iwo) .
Can you obtain the clay everywhere for on-site moulding? Because I have not seen this type of red soil on my farm sites. Also is it suitable for areas with high soilwater content (as in close to riversites)?
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by noblebaba: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
How much is d mould? Mail me on
nobleico2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Johnnyessence(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Abariwiseman:

I 've sent you an email
thanks for ur reply on my mail i really appreciate it.
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Abariwiseman: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2016
Farmerforlife:
Great concept. Do you deliver long distance? (Ibadan/Ife/Iwo) .
Can you obtain the clay everywhere for on-site moulding? Because I have not seen this type of red soil on my farm sites. Also is it suitable for areas with high soilwater content (as in close to riversites)?

It suitable any where especially when mixed with cement.

we can deliver long distance, depending on what you want, either we come to your site and mould the bricks or we delivered the moulded bricks to you.

1 Like

Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by ddestiny20(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sent you a whatsapp mail for over 2 days now, anyway i need 300 pieces and my location is in Lagos, Ikotun egbe, that is for a start.
d d e s t i n y 2 0 0 2 @ y a h o o com

also your number is not going through as well
Abariwiseman:

It suitable any where especially when mixed with cement.

we can deliver long distance, depending on what you want, either we come to your site and mould the bricks or we delivered the moulded bricks to you.
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Gadgetmobil(m): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
Following
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Abariwiseman: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
ddestiny20:
Sent you a whatsapp mail for over 2 days now, anyway i need 300 pieces and my location is in Lagos, Ikotun egbe, that is for a start.
d d e s t i n y 2 0 0 2 @ y a h o o com

also your number is not going through as well

I ve sent you an email.
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by ddestiny20(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
I have responded to your mail, please get back to me with all details i need just 300 block for a start to see how it goes and will buy more also i need it delivered.

Abariwiseman:

I ve sent you an email.
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by easylife16: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Can you deliver to ibadan
Re: Cheap Bricks For Farm Animal House And Other Structures by Abariwiseman: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2016
easylife16:
Can you deliver to ibadan

we can come to Ibadan

(1) (Reply)

Dangote $ FGN Conspiracy Exposed: The Real Cause Of Tomato Ebola / Raw Cashew Nuts Available For Sale. / 'kuli Kuli' Producers Contacts Wanted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.