Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,815 members, 7,945,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Top 3 Places To Meet Girls In Nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 3 Places To Meet Girls In Nigeria. (589 Views)

Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them / 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / Meet Girls In Lagos Who Squirt during sex!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Places To Meet Girls In Nigeria. by Africanman123(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Romancelanders I greet you all, gone are the days that meeting your dream girl was as difficult as finding snow in Maiduguri!! So I will take out time to list my top 3 places to meet babes in Naija.

1) Unisex Salon.
Yeah!! I know you are shy but try and do that your next shaving in a unisex salon. You know those ones that have the ladies first, then inside for guys or vice versa. Not that you will just run inside and sit your black a** down ooo. When you get there engage the ladies in a conversation. "what is this style called ?",how long does it take..blah blah blah. From there the ball is in your court!!!

2)On Palmchat.
This is for the shy ones among us, Palmchat is a networking/dating app. There you can meet many girls, you can choose based on age, location etc. Just be engaging and you will have fun there, but don't forget to move the talk to action... If get what I mean.

3) Wedding receptions
Lol. Even ladies know this, that is why they don't attend weddings with their boyfriends. At weddings dress to impress and smile to surpress. Be confident and quick to compliment a lady. Don't gate crash weddings ooo. Try these places and thank me later.
Gracias.
Re: Top 3 Places To Meet Girls In Nigeria. by Yewandequeen(f): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
yinmu

lies everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Is This Possible? / Watch Man Who Accuses #orezi Of Sleeping With His Wife Cause Havoc / The High Rise In Divorce Cases In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.