Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:46 AM

You Need A Little Darkness! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Need A Little Darkness! (453 Views)

NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women / My Experience With A Little Gal Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Little Darkness! by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 19, 2016
So... Just a late night post to talk about why we need a little darkness in our lives.

What is "Darkness" to you?

"Darkness" could be that "but..." that screams your imperfections when people get too close. "Darkness" could be the things/traits/characteristics you lack physically, financially, or emotionally.

"Darkness" sometimes could come on cloudy days when things aren't what you wished they would turn out or hoped they will be... When things seem to lack the light needed to see the future... And Everything seem quite bleak!

Some would want to take the easy way out and commit suicide, try to hurt or get back at people who might be part of the reason there is darkness, take useless decisions and meet people who would make things worst or destroy one's life.

In our dark times we should have no other choice but to look inwards...

Where we then choose to either become the light that shines in the darkness and find our way out of the dark tunnel... Or blend with the darkness, stumbling unnecessarily over blocks we would have avoided (backstabbing or cheating spouse, backbiting friends, life drainers and way players), and getting out of the dark with bruises and pained parts.

What is most important is that... You find out more about who you really are! Are you a star or night bender? You know what makes you stronger by the day and how it does so. So keep in mind, when faced with difficult decisions and situations. Tell yourself "I need a little darkness..." You'd be there before and you'd definitely pull through.

Remember...

We don't really see how much of stars we are until we have a little darkness!

The Bluntt
#Mondaymotivation

Are you going through a situation right now that is not allowing you create a balance between Love and Life.. . And Everything in between? And need to speak with someone for straight up advice?

Send me a mail, DM, or Inbox message on the following channels:

Email: hellobluntt@gmail.com
Facebook: facebook.com/thebluntt
Twitter: @The_Bluntt
Instagram: @the.bluntt
Google+: The Bluntt
BBM Channel: C00305254

/p5T394-dq

(1) (Reply)

Friendship With Benefits...order Of The Day. / What They Say About Love.... / Choose The Best For A Sunny Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.