Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,804 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:07 PM

Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) (32214 Views)

Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje Screened By PDP Convention Planning Committee (photos) / Why We Can’t Probe Dogara, Others – House Ethics Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Daud2: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
GOD BLESS YOU SAHARA REPORTER. MORE OF THIS.
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by maupe: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
ihearYou:

See ur life. Coward!
I guess you're a brave full blooded man. So please, lead the protest. And when you do, don't stop your renegade protestation till you achieve the public agenda
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by oluwatobyloba(f): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hehheehee SR has posted new line of that Senator that changed his former line. Dem go hear am if dey misbehave and pass stupid laws....This shld have happened during the passing of the Girl child bill

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
maupe:
All this will amount to nothing. Attempting to blackmail the senators and stampeding them to fall into line with the wishes of certain APC leaders is a mission in futility. Nigerians will not be fooled this time around. Let the APC top shots handle their problems by themselves. They should leave us out of it.
My friend there is no blackmail anywhere. Through the phone number, I was able to talk to HE Isiaka Adeleke from Osun state. Infact we had a peaceful deliberation. He promised never to disappoint Osun people.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by prinsam30: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
av been calling those numbers yet no response, only one person get liver answer him call, I no go type him name, this is personal
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by maupe: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Bishopmayowa:

My friend there is no blackmail anywhere. Through the phone number, I was able to talk to HE Isiaka Adeleke from Osun state. Infact we had a peaceful deliberation. He promised never to disappoint Osun people.
Your civilized and peaceful, matured tête a tête with your representative, though noble, wasn't the intention or goal of the news blog. All the same, it's nice to see people displaying such maturity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Vveni(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Well SR please since you guys have access to phone numbers of the who is who in the polity please give us the numbers of the following:

1. All the Sate Governors and their Deputies

2. All the Federal Reps

3. All the Ministers and their Juniors

4. All the APC Leaders

5. All the members of Economic Management Team

6. CBN Governor and the entire Management

7. The President and Vice

8. All Presidential aids and the first, second and third family.

And several others.

It is high time Nigerians got in touch with their Leaders. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by maestro2000(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
CFCman:

Yes, some people will misuse the opportunity to ask for frivolous things; that's why I believe it would have been better if Nigerians bombarded them with emails. That way, the Senators' staff would sift the wheat from the chaff.

The line your wife called may be the Illinois governor's work phone, because it was his secretary that answered the call.

Nope its his private line we called his office line several times but guess he was busy, it was even on a sunday evening that we eventually got through to him and he gave us a directive and the following day the secretary gave us a call.

Sir the question here is this, do this NASS have an office phone number, how many times a week do they go there, i will cite an example, a friend of mine works with a certain current senator, this man has 2 different rented duplexes in abuja, with no one occupying it, 4 offices and he never sleeps in any one of the duplexes, he always sleeps in hotels and my friend says he hasn't been in either offices in 2 years, so tell me how can i get ahold of this man? if we send them emails i am pretty sure they wont read not to talk of replying, they will only change their email. These people are set and bunch of useless being, they dont have our interest in mind, i personally frown on nigerians calling to ask for assistance or money but at the same time i am happy they are doing it, so they will see and feel the rate of how poverty has eaten deep in the brain of the masses, and the whole system

6 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
maupe:

Your civilized and peaceful, matured tête a tête with your representative, though noble, wasn't the intention or goal of the news blog. All the same, it's nice to see people displaying such maturity

There's always very good in any bad
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by maupe: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Bishopmayowa:

There's always very good in any bad
I agree
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by egobetatoday: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
dgr8truth:
Social media the best thing to have happened to our democracy, it has bridged the gap between us and our self-centred politicians.

Since they don't want to come home and reason with us and hear words of wisdom because they have made abuja their constituency we will call them and talk sense into their skull.

Last bullet! We need the mobile number of PMB, we want to relate with him one on one.

i like your last sentence
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
moshmusth:
SR is a tool used by Apc to intimidate/bully thier perceived enemy and it won't work the more they try the more Resolute will the Nass be in their fight against the mockery of Nass as a powerful and independent arm of govt

You talk like an educated illiterate

SR is neither APC nor PDP

They do their thing their own way

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
maestro2000:

Nope its his private line we called his office line several times but guess he was busy, it was even on a sunday evening that we eventually got through to him and he gave us a directive and the following day the secretary gave us a call.

Sir the question here is this, do this NASS have an office phone number, how many times a week do they go there, i will cite an example, a friend of mine works with a certain current senator, this man has 2 different rented duplexes in abuja, with no one occupying it, 4 offices and he never sleeps in any one of the duplexes, he always sleeps in hotels and my friend says he hasn't been in either offices in 2 years, so tell me how can i get ahold of this man? if we send them emails i am pretty sure they wont read not to talk of replying, they will only change their email. These people are set and bunch of useless being, they dont have our interest in mind, i personally frown on nigerians calling to ask for assistance or money but at the same time i am happy they are doing it, so they will see and feel the rate of how poverty has eaten deep in the brain of the masses, and the whole system
Ok
It's an absolute shame that charlatans and criminals occupy the NASS who don't have the slightest clue as to why they were elected in the first place.

Imagine a Senator renting two duplexes. Is he afraid of ghosts? grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by oluwatobyloba(f): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Splinz:
You mean I should use my hard earn money and call those guys, to say what exactly? Shey na me be GEJ, Buhari or OBJ? I'm not that jobless to waste my precious time with some folks that doesn't even know if I exist. Trust me, they'll simply bang the phone on you.........
That is why it's better you send them message if u have any thing reasonable to tell them...Message would have been read before they even hiss and deletes it
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by gretblue: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ezeanochie:
After calling them they will do what they want to do
How do you win a War when you have given up before the War started?
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by gretblue: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Themaingate:

You talk like an educated illiterate

SR is neither APC nor PDP

They do their thing their own way
Ignore him.He is neither here nor there.
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by maestro2000(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
CFCman:

Ok
It's an absolute shame that charlatans and criminals occupy the NASS who don't have the slightest clue as to why they were elected in the first place.

Imagine a Senator renting two duplexes. Is he afraid of ghosts? grin

He doesnt sleep in either and he patronises hotel like how my mama dey patronise market for tomatoes, and the funniest and weird thing is he can book 3 different hotels and ask that midnight football opponents should be lodged there and you will think he is going to sleep at either one of the 3 only for him to change his mind at the last minute, those opponents will be paid in the morning and so is the lodge, and this man kept his kids abroad here while his wives are the iyalojas intimidating the road side seller.
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
mastercee:
Jeremiah Useni is a senator? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I hope it's not the same Jeremiah Useni that served as the minister of FCT under Abacha?

Baba, na d same 1 oo. Naso me sef i open mouth when i see d name as senator ooo #iTire
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by dondo83(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
chukwudi44:

leave them to continue to fool themselves.By Thursday the CCT chairman must appear before the ethics committee or risk arrest

pa chukwudi dey apply sense when you talk, when deziani was summoned and didn't show up who arrested her? umar will not abandon his job like d jobless senators to appear before some useless committee and nothing will happen

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by diegwu01: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Acidosis:

Exactly.

Sahara Reporters should release the phone numbers and addresses of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the jagaban and Landlord of Lagos state.

So many Lagos indigenes live in Oshodi bridge, while an outcast occupy the most luxurious edifices in Ikoyi. If you're an indigene of Lagos, take your fight to your number one leader. Saraki's removal will not change your story.

You folks should use a funnel approach, start from the Top, and eradicate them all straight to the least. Do not allow an emperor somewhere remotely control your destinies.

Cut the fruit and the branches, the root (jagaban) stands and he will raise more, if not, dreadful fruits.

They installed Silva. They installed Audu (in spite siphoning N2Bn from Kogi), they installed Saraki (with a corrupt case as far back as 2003), what more can they not do?

Think Nigerians, Think!
The Jagaban is not representing anyone in the National Assembly, neither is he in the Government, why should we call and disturb him,
Perhaps we also need GEJ's phone number...

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by feeloscar(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
maupe:
All this will amount to nothing. Attempting to blackmail the senators and stampeding them to fall into line with the wishes of certain APC leaders is a mission in futility. Nigerians will not be fooled this time around. Let the APC top shots handle their problems by themselves. They should leave us out of it.
Keep quiet, are you a Nigerian?
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by feeloscar(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
moshmusth:
SR is a tool used by Apc to intimidate/bully thier perceived enemy and it won't work the more they try the more Resolute will the Nass be in their fight against the mockery of Nass as a powerful and independent arm of govt
Did I hear you say resolute? Why did they soft pedal on their initial stance as per the budget?
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by feeloscar(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
aventura:
Please I need Tinubu's number
ask Google
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by feeloscar(m): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
chukwudi44:

leave them to continue to fool themselves.By Thursday the CCT chairman must appear before the ethics committee or risk arrest
Are you for real? I don't think so.
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by dannewlife(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Please give me the presdent's line .when is he visiting Nigeria ?
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by feeloscar(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
anonimi:
When will they release the numbers of Buhari, Aisha and the 16-year old daughter flying 1st class while the papa talk sey make everybody dey fly economy.
Bloody HYPOCRITES everywhere. angry sad undecided
Who stopped you from flying 1st class?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by feeloscar(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
horsepower24:
F00LS saying SR isn't sharing APC senator's numbers are senile and rétardéd. Were you self-service!ng when SR started this CallYourSenators campaign?

No mind them
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by anonimi: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
feeloscar:
Who stopped you from flying 1st class?

The president who refused to pay the N5,000 promised grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by KissCODE(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fmartin:
I go always respect Sahara reporters. They ar d real face of investigative journalism.

Thumbs up.

FTC..... grin
what is the need of publishing their numbers?
Call those numbers tomorrow, they wont be working anymore. How can you make a public officers number public on the internet?

Sahara Reporters are just playing to the galary...
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Taich(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Please SR who is responsible for 2months of fuel scarcity. Publish their numbers please.
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by johnnday222(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
are u this daft or it just out of ur personal hate for Tinubu dat is making reason like a fool?is Tinubu a sitting senator or hold any public office.what is ur prob wit Him....tell d whole world to hear.wit ppu like u,this nation is doomed.
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by mastercee(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

Baba, na d same 1 oo. Naso me sef i open mouth when i see d name as senator ooo #iTire

Cry dey hungry me for this country aswear.

#ImNotProud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Departs The Nigeria For Her UN Job. PICS / Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) / Photo: Voters Take To Their Heels As Political Thugs Attack In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.