Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,773 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) (32180 Views)

Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje Screened By PDP Convention Planning Committee (photos) / Why We Can’t Probe Dogara, Others – House Ethics Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Goke7: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
I can see this is hitting the wailers very hard, they never saw this coming. When we say this 'change' is way ahead of them, they call it propaganda.

The 8th senate is a disgrace, saraki brought all this upon himself, he is free to sponsor another bill banning gsm. Una never chim chumin. grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Mcsmartj(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fmartin:
I go always respect Sahara reporters. They ar d real face of investigative journalism.

Thumbs up.

FTC..... grin
grin
Fmartin:
I go always respect Sahara reporters. They ar d real face of investigative journalism.

Thumbs up.

FTC..... grin

Abi
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by bedspread: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
IF SR WANTS ME TO TAKE THEM SERIOUS, THEY SHOULD GIVE US BOLA TINUBU DIRECT LINES
aventura:
Please I need Tinubu's number
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by tee4naija(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
The Senate as it is today lacks every moral standing to invite any Nigerian for questioning let alone ordering anybody's arrest.
chukwudi44:

leave them to continue to fool themselves.By Thursday the CCT chairman must appear before the ethics committee or risk arrest
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Petjoel: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
I cnt use my credit to call anyone of them,i preferred to use that credit to call my baby
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by JusticeSeeker: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
maupe:
All this will amount to nothing. Attempting to blackmail the senators and stampeding them to fall into line with the wishes of certain APC leaders is a mission in futility. Nigerians will not be fooled this time around. Let the APC top shots handle their problems by themselves. They should leave us out of it.
This is not a problem for the APC top shots alone. It's a problem for all Nigerians. Corruption must be stamped out of this nation and for this to happen, people like Nwaoboshi, Dino and all the members of this committee must be shown a lesson.
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
mastercee:

Cry dey hungry me for this country aswear.

#ImNotProud

I do yell on the inside because we youths have decided to do the "if you cant beat them, join them" charade, while few patriotic others sit on the fence to pounce when the opportunity arises

#ImNotProud but #ImOptimistic about her future
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by tayooluwole: 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Acidosis:

Exactly.

Sahara Reporters should release the phone numbers and addresses of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the jagaban and Landlord of Lagos state.

So many Lagos indigenes live in Oshodi bridge, while an outcast occupy the most luxurious edifices in Ikoyi. If you're an indigene of Lagos, take your fight to your number one leader. Saraki's removal will not change your story.

You folks should use a funnel approach, start from the Top, and eradicate them all straight to the least. Do not allow an emperor somewhere remotely control your destinies.

Cut the fruit and the branches, the root (jagaban) stands and he will raise more, if not, dreadful fruits.

They installed Silva. They installed Audu (in spite siphoning N2Bn from Kogi), they installed Saraki (with a corrupt case as far back as 2003), what more can they not do?

Think Nigerians, Think!
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by Bodmas94(m): 1:03am On Apr 20, 2016
Alasoadura's line is off. With due respect sir, I had intended to talk sense into your head cos u seem to lack one.
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by santafe(m): 2:09am On Apr 20, 2016
a2personal2013:
Can someone tell Sahara Reporters to give us phone numbers of the ministers . We need to call them too, unless they want us to believe they are working very well. Until we begin to measure the sins of our leaders with the same spoon, we will continue to revolve around same circles.

Its very shameless what journalism has become in this dispensation. SR have just confirmed the assertions that they are just a tool for those not too favourable to the Executive's wishes. They never sent us the Petroleum Ministers number when there were ( and still is) endless queues. We didn't see Fashola's number when there was total blackout in the country. And the list goes on.

#ineedphonenumbersofministers
+1000000 likes for this post
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by ranktzy(m): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2016
mastercee:
Jeremiah Useni is a senator? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I hope it's not the same Jeremiah Useni that served as the minister of FCT under Abacha?
Definitely the same guy. I think he's representing Plateau state in the Senate. He won the seat in the last election if I'm not mistaken.
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by abdullahi90: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2016
I think they will change, the number, or set call foward to unknown number..,. this won't work,, what suppose to do is to enacked law, give them office to stay with their people in their locality, and every .one week in abuja, tree weeks in their locality thanks
Re: Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) by feeloscar(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2016
anonimi:

The president who refused to pay the N5,000 promised grin
I suppose you will wait 10 years to board a 1st class if it must be from the #5000 a month allawee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics / Zulum To Army: If You Can’t Secure Baga, We’ll Mobilise Hunters To Do The Job / Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.