Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

How To Get Over Your Ex Quick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Over Your Ex Quick (641 Views)

Mention One Reason You Might Consider Going Back To Your Ex / When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Over Your Ex Quick by mediahubng(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
One of the steps to getting over your Ex are::
1. Stop contacting her.
2. Meet more people.
3. Get involved in activities you’ve always wanted to do.
4. Immerse yourself in more work and feel good about yourself when good results emerge.
This way you get surround yourself with people who share your passion then it’ll be easier to let go of your pain.

IG/Twitter: @iamdixlow

Re: How To Get Over Your Ex Quick by Dyt(f): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
Yimu

Just keep cussing each time you rem him/her
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Get Over Your Ex Quick by Yuneehk(f): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
Number 1 and 4 works like magic mehn!
Re: How To Get Over Your Ex Quick by firstking01(m): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Again, there's no instant pill to getting over heart break...the best medication is time...
Re: How To Get Over Your Ex Quick by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
If u truly love her, u cant get over her
Re: How To Get Over Your Ex Quick by Hypolyta: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Liquor helps accelerate the process
Re: How To Get Over Your Ex Quick by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
how do I get over buhari? !!!!!!
Re: How To Get Over Your Ex Quick by falconey(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hypolyta:
Liquor helps accelerate the process

Affirmative.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Over Your Ex Quick by emotions1: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ex.....
Thank God for making her an Ex-------

cheesy cheesy
Bad Omen
Re: How To Get Over Your Ex Quick by koko147: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
I think I need help on dis issue between me and my ex....i can't get her out of my brain wch is really hurting me 4 over 5 month she is still in my head as in I felt d love I have is just 2 much 4 me 2 ever think we will end d relationship 1day!!!!!even now dat I knw she is over me I really need help....
Re: How To Get Over Your Ex Quick by 0955eb027(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
What if you guys are staying close?
Re: How To Get Over Your Ex Quick by PureWays(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Believe that he/she is not coming back..
Re: How To Get Over Your Ex Quick by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 20, 2016
koko147:
I think I need help on dis issue between me and my ex....i can't get her out of my brain wch is really hurting me 4 over 5 month she is still in my head as in I felt d love I have is just 2 much 4 me 2 ever think we will end d relationship 1day!!!!!even now dat I knw she is over me I really need help....

Whenever you remember her, think about the nasty( bad) side of her... works like magic smiley
Re: How To Get Over Your Ex Quick by LadyJul(f): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2016
koko147:
sorry dear... I feel ur pain... just try to move on with your life... Go out with friends and keep urself busy... With u'll forget about her... Time surely heals all pain....

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies / Remarrying As A Widow And A Single Mother.what Are The Odds. / Mirage In Marriage : Young Lovers, Please Don't Ever Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.