Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:18 AM

Saraki Won’t Benefit From Code Of Conduct Act Amendment — Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Won’t Benefit From Code Of Conduct Act Amendment — Senate (8741 Views)

Osinbajo Appoints Chairman, Members For Code Of Conduct Bureau / Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Won’t Benefit From Code Of Conduct Act Amendment — Senate by prinsam30: 8:49am On Apr 20, 2016
true saraki will not benefit but what about the other looters within the Senate, this is a scam and a show of shame to those we called our law makers

Nigeria is in deep shït
Re: Saraki Won’t Benefit From Code Of Conduct Act Amendment — Senate by Sall(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Nigerian have spoken touch that bill and you all start to die one after the order.
Re: Saraki Won’t Benefit From Code Of Conduct Act Amendment — Senate by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2016
We know it wont affect saraki... what i am after is neutrality... it should not be in the custody of the sgf... he is a politician..
Re: Saraki Won’t Benefit From Code Of Conduct Act Amendment — Senate by Edifyer: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2016
So is a benefit?
Re: Saraki Won’t Benefit From Code Of Conduct Act Amendment — Senate by alobright17(m): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2016
Yahoo Yahoo Senators
Re: Saraki Won’t Benefit From Code Of Conduct Act Amendment — Senate by seggzzy(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2016
Praizekeyz:
Don't take tins too serious...we are just here to catch fun

Which fun are you here to catch? They are protecting their evil deeds from wrath of the law, in other to continue destroying your future and generation to come and you are still catching fun. Hope you have not lost your mind. "Omo Iran kiran" I feel sorry for you.
Re: Saraki Won’t Benefit From Code Of Conduct Act Amendment — Senate by Praizekeyz(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2016
seggzzy:

Which fun are you here to catch? They are protecting their evil deeds from wrath of the law, in other to continue destroying your future and generation to come and you are still catching fun. Hope you have not lost your mind. "Omo Iran kiran" I feel sorry for you.
another crazeman taking it too serious...well aint mad if u are, am just here to catch fun and my future n success aint depends on sum useless poltician or government or wateva d Bleep dey re called,if urs is den FINE!! Enjoy..... soo 1ce again don't take tins too serious....we re just here to catch fun SUCKER!
Re: Saraki Won’t Benefit From Code Of Conduct Act Amendment — Senate by hornyman(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Whether Saraki benefit from the amendement or not we don't care, all we want the Senate to do is to leave the CCT law alone as it was, its amendment at this time is ill-timed and seems suspicious and Nigerians are not comfortable with as it will help shield the thieving senator in future. Let's pass other bill that need urgent attention such as the PIB into law. Fuel scarcity everywhere. When PIB is passed into law there will be reduction of fuel case of fuel scarcity in the land. I wonder why our so called senator knows what to do to make Nigeria great yet they ignore all these things on purpose and do other irrelevant stuff that are secondary.
Re: Saraki Won’t Benefit From Code Of Conduct Act Amendment — Senate by lailo: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
I totally disagree with d condition of first inviting a liar to d commission.To come aand do what?So that he can intimidate d officers or have information on his SIN and how to use corrupt officials of d bureau to scuttle d process.Charge them to court and let them go and clear themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Will Be Defeated - El-rufai Insists / Abia @ 28: Minister Of Mines & Steel, Ogah, Congratulates Ikpeazu / ACN Explores Partnership With US Democratic Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.