Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,879 members, 7,938,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Betting Online Is Betting Smart - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Online Is Betting Smart (632 Views)

How To Make Cool Cash From Betting Online 24/7 / Winners Mindset That Can Make You Mad Money Betting Online / Is Betting/gambling Really That Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Betting Online Is Betting Smart by Kragelund(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2016
The most betting in Nigeria is done offline in betting shops. And less so on the internet.
But that will gradually change, the UK high street bookmakers like William hill and Ladbrokes, have been beaten by companies like Bwin, bet365 and the likes.
So why is that. It’s simple. Operating shops are expensive and at the end of the day you as the punter are the one that has to pay for that in the form of lower prices. Punters will realize that and they will instead of standing in line to bet, be betting from the mobile, at better prices and better terms.

So to give an example for Nigeria.
Offline your minimum bet is N50 and above, online at for instance wasere.com you can do down to N1 bet. Also on win Bonus. The highest bonus seen on 10 matches is 30 %, whereas Wasere.com gives you 50%. So more than twice as much.
Betting online gives you way more changes of winning on the same budget. So of course the smart punters go online to place their bets.
And as the market mature online and more and more people get smartphones online will take over to the benefit of the punters.
Re: Betting Online Is Betting Smart by qwirnex: 2:17am On Nov 18, 2021
I recently tried my hand at a new business, namely, betting on sporting events and was pleasantly surprised that it was so easy to make money online. I bet on https://sportbet.one/sports/baseball as an experienced gambler told me this bookmaker because of its reliability and fast payouts.

(1) (Reply)

2odds Least,finally Creating My Group / Euro2016 Bet Slips For Grabs / Iheanacho Downs Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.