Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters (28790 Views)

Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters / I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by ckmayoca: 7:50am On Apr 21, 2016
Silkmoth33:
grin beat up threats! We now have rogues as lawmakers!

We now? No be today bro

1 Like

Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2016
odikimi:

Oweye Azazi said" the in fight of PDP members". But all the members in Pdp fighting themselves then are the frontiers of apc now koh?
PDP is just an acronym, the individuals have all gone to apc, so what is your stake?
Let me enlighten your brain, when he said that, SAS was not a member of PDP so why are you contradicting your brain? pls go and see a psychologist to work on your brain so you can help your self out of this self destruction.

Your hate and anger is uncalled for. Your problem is immaturity. You cant make your points without insults. Points that are made of lies and half truths. Whether u like it or not the facts speak for themselves. The father of boko haram is the chairman of pdp. This is indisputable. Period.

3 Likes

Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by odikimi: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Now, I do not know how you managed to rope Fayose and Dino together but one thing I know is that no Nigerian politician is decent. You talk about voting, these people do not rely on votes, they have their ways of winning. Where I think something should be done is in the party primary elections but still they can throw money in people's face and you know that money can makes a Nigerian to sell his mother.

The day Nigerians stop thinking of what they can gain from the government and politics but rather think of what they can do for the government and the people, that day, there will be a change in all aspects because we will not be thinking of the politicians free money again but rather his/her capability of delivery good governance

Now, I behave like I did not read that your tribalistic line of argument, my dear if you want decent politics, take away tribal hate
I roped the two because certain people are good at calling Fayose a tout because he is of the pdp but when it comes to Dino are excusing his political party.
Tell me why d different strokes for same folks?
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by odikimi: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2016
modath:

Why do you reduce everything to tribal fault lines? Is that part of your "up breaking"?, can't you make logical argument on its own merit?

T.A Orji is/was arguably the worst Governor in the history of Nigeria & we have receipts in the public domain of SE folks bemoaning this fact...He is in the senate...

Someway somehow he got to the Senate because his people/senatorial district sent him there, likewise the Okun people of Kogi sent their own person there as well.

How is that the fault of the whole tribe?

Maybe if Smart Adeyemi hadn't spent the whole time building hotels & neglecting his constituents maybe....

Grow up already, Yoruba people are not your problem!!
I reduced it to tribal level because they deserve it. We are of the pdp but we call for the jailing of T. Orji not because he has a fight with our party. On the other part, they call for the head of whoever is in discrepancy with their party.
I am yet to hear any one of you calling for Fashola's head for the 78m websitegate.
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by Pataki: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2016
Ba gun ata lori odo, ba lo lori olo, iwa ata ko le fi ata sile.

This Dino can never change. You beat your own wife senseless. You were once in lower chamber, caughting fighting. Now you are in the senate, you are threatening to beat someone up.

No wonder Dino came out with a Pass from University. Area tout oshi!

1 Like

Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by odikimi: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2016
blackpanda:

Your hate and anger is uncalled for. Your problem is immaturity. You cant make your points without insults. Points that are made of lies and half truths. Whether u like it or not the facts speak for themselves. The father of boko haram is the chairman of pdp. This is indisputable. Period.
Is ds yo respond to the fact that at as when Azazi said PDP is d cause of BH, SAS was of the APC? If you agree with me that he was of the APC then, why bringing up pdp as the sponsor of BH when you are accusing SAS who was of the APC when the allegation was made? Mr. Matured mind answer me.
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by CecyAdrian(f): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2016
odikimi:

I roped the two because certain people are good at calling Fayose a tout because he is of the pdp but when it comes to Dino are excusing his political party.
Tell me why d different strokes for same folks?

Going by what Fayose does, the way he runs his mouth at every given minute, the people who call him a tout are not far from the truth. And who told you Dino is being praised because of his political party, You really do not know how Dino is seen then

1 Like

Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by odikimi: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Going by what Fayose does, the way he runs his mouth at every given minute, the people who call him a tout are not far from the truth. And who told you Dino is being praised because of his political party, You really do not know how Dino is seen then
Here you go again? You castigate Fayose but praised Amaechi and co when they were running their mouths against Jonathan and his immediate family? I could remember how Fashola insulted Jonathan and said he was the reason why Lekki armed robbery took place.
You didn't caution them nor insult them but crying against Fayose for paying them back in their own coin?
The way you guys defended them, so shall we defend them, this is just a tip of the iceberg
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by NiceCJ(f): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2016
Chei! No difference between Nigerian Legislators and touts. God dey o. We are watching
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by CecyAdrian(f): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2016
odikimi:

Here you go again? You castigate Fayose but praised Amaechi and co when they were running their mouths against Jonathan and his immediate family? I could remember how Fashola insulted Jonathan and said he was the reason why Lekki armed robbery took place.
You didn't caution them nor insult them but crying against Fayose for paying them back in their own coin?
The way you guys defended them, so shall we defend them, this is just a tip of the iceberg

So, because Ameachi and the rest did it, Fayose should be allowed to do so??

What direction are you even moving in life?? Forward or backward?

1 Like

Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by henrydadon(m): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2016
shameless people
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by Rexnegro(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2016
Round 1 oya fightttttttt....idiotic fools
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by leghagha: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2016
He wants to beat a prominent ijaw man?He should get ready to bear the consequences
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by macaranta(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2016
Thugs masquerading as politicians
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by Deen77: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2016
odikimi:

prove your allegation or get the Bleep out of my thread.
If he is, then APC is d founder of Boko Haram because SAS was or is a founding father of APC. He was the leader of ANPP who merged the ANPP with others to form APC.
Secondly, it means Buhari has a connection to Boko Haram because SAS is an in-law to Buhari.

I only remember Jonathan saying BH is in my government.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2016
blackpanda:

I dont need to prove anything. Google his name and its there on wikipedia. Everybody knows SAS is the grandfather and creator of boko haram. This is not news.

Your anger is misplaced. Grow up already!

whether or not he is directly involved in Boko Haram is unproven but it is common knowledge that the unemployed youths were armed by him to win elections during his time at the helm of affairs, those youths were dumped after they had served their purpose with the weapons still in their possession. It is common knowledge that it is this armed dissafected and disenfranchised youths that later morphed into what is today Boko Haram.

one way or another he is complicit.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by folks4luv(f): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2016
abeg, make dem capture d beating up on camera if it eventually happens o. pictures and video will be on point, Nigerians need comic relief abeg
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by Gboliwe: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2016
As usual, PDP Senators are against this Bukola shit but the touts in the majority will always shut them down
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by caphone: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2016
odikimi:
imagine the kind of Senators claiming Progressive. Well it is not his fault, APC gathered every human being because their aim was just to ouster Jonathan, and not decency.

Plz Odekimi use yo brain when next yu open yo mouth again, this is childish

1 Like

Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by GROOOVE(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2016
where is the commissioner of police? threat of violence should be taken seriously in this country
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by wink2015(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2016
[size=15pt]What is Senator James Manager managing in the senate in Abuja? It is about time he return to Delta state. That office is not meant for him alone.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by TippyTop(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2016
byrron:

While the one boko haram nominated as their representative to dialogue with the past FG on their bahalf is now the president of Nigeria cry cry.

Blood is indeed thicker than water.

Gbam
1million likes
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by Benoy: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2016
modath:
SR's moles are everywhere!! Wonder how they stay one step ahead, all the way from NY!!! cool

*on Topic*

Both Dino & Manager don't have the good of the nation at heart, they are only fighting for their pockets..

Manager should return the SUV if he really cares about the image of the senate..

Dino on the other hand is not a stranger to violent conducts, some don't change, no matter the amount of resources or lofty positions they have access to!!! undecided

It's in him cheesy
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2016
odikimi:

prove your allegation or get the Bleep out of my thread.
If he is, then APC is d founder of Boko Haram because SAS was or is a founding father of APC. He was the leader of ANPP who merged the ANPP with others to form APC.
Secondly, it means Buhari has a connection to Boko Haram because SAS is an in-law to Buhari.
You once claimed you're a lawyer. I know law students are thought philosophy. You argue as one who never learnt causality and logic. Which school did you graduate from?

1 Like

Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by Olukat(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2016
James Manager is not the kind of senator rascals like Dino can harm
If in doubt, ask former Gov. Uduaghan
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by Bgorgeous: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2016
Until then
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2016
j
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2016
Senator James Manager should make a "threat to life" complaint to the Lagos State Police Commissioner
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by bluecircle470: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2016
No be today, its a well known fact that melaye is a tout. He did the same thing when he was a member of HOR.
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by johnie: 9:53am On Apr 21, 2016
Sen Manager should report the matter to the IGP.

The IGP will invite both of them to his office and settle the matter.

They may take pictures with the IGP after.

Dazz All!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by rita25(f): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2016
WHO MADE DIS DINO A SENATOR? KOGI PPLE AND THEIR POOR POLITICAL JUDGEMENT..................DINO IS A TOUT
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by Skain(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2016
Once a tout always a tout, it doesn't matter if honourable is added to their title
They only become "honourable tout"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Hit By Canon Shots At PDP Rally In Delta Dies (Photos) / Abdul Mumuni Abiola: "If I'm Assassinated, Hold My Brothers Responsible" / Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.