Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,189 members, 7,974,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:39 PM

Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters (28802 Views)

Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters / I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by esosuo: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2016
I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE FIGHT ,THATS THE ONLY TIN I ENJOY ABOUT THE HONOURABLE HOUSES IN NIGERIA TROWING BLOWS ,STEALING OF STAFF OF OFFICE AND THE TEAR GAS TO END THE FIGHT,WE WILL CHEER DEM UP WEN IT STARTS COS DIS GUYS AINT MAKING ANY LAW TO BENEFIT D MASSESA
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by sirAmeh(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2016
Watching in 3D!!!!
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by olamide215: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2016
I don't blame him if not smart adeyemi wey fall person hand who dash this thug right to be a senator.
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by gbishman: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2016
I wonder why we sound amazed, this man called Dino Melaye has no business in the senate, its a complete waste of constituency slot.
I would prefer he stayed in the state house assembly at least to learn a bit before lip frogging to the senate.
Its quite unfortunate APC fielded this rascal
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by prinsam30: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2016
confused leaders
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by blackpanda: 10:33am On Apr 21, 2016
odikimi:

Is ds yo respond to the fact that at as when Azazi said PDP is d cause of BH, SAS was of the APC? If you agree with me that he was of the APC then, why bringing up pdp as the sponsor of BH when you are accusing SAS who was of the APC when the allegation was made? Mr. Matured mind answer me.

I cant comprehend what u writing Learn to speak english pls
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by NegusNagast: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2016
This country is damn useless if a tout can be allowed to be a senator.
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Now, I do not know how you managed to rope Fayose and Dino together but one thing I know is that no Nigerian politician is decent. You talk about voting, these people do not rely on votes, they have their ways of winning. Where I think something should be done is in the party primary elections but still they can throw money in people's face and you know that money can makes a Nigerian to sell his mother.

The day Nigerians stop thinking of what they can gain from the government and politics but rather think of what they can do for the government and the people that day, there will be a change in all aspects because we will not be thinking of the politicians free money again but rather his/her capability of delivery good governance

Now, I behave like I did not read that your tribalistic line of argument, my dear if you want decent politics, take away tribal hate

**claps** this is the problem with our people and our leadership and unfortunately the whole of subsaharan africa. Its so simple but is a major paradigm shift. And if we dont do it, nothing will ever change.

As JFK wisely said, do not think of what ur country can do for you, think of what u can do for ur country. Deep.
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by Bizibi(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2016
Manager need some good fist punch.....
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by fejicruz(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2016
Ghen!!! Ghen!! Dino Malaye wants to beat Tompolo brother. Dino, no let Camp 5 hear you o. My hand nor dey O.
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by Fickie(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2016
blackpanda:

U didnt counter the fact that SAS the current pdp chairman is the originator of boko haram tho. You simply cant spin out of that, no matter how u try to twist the story. The head of PDP remains the architect of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Thats why a famous army personnel said: boko haram is pdp. And pdp is boko haram!
And that is why pdp killed Azazi
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by comos: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2016
as a Niger delta man, manager will take Dino melaye to the cleaner
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by Sijo01(f): 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Thugs!
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by sinistermind(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dino na Billionaire sha he can pay damages. Manager Oya go n sue for assault.
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by odikimi: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
CecyAdrian:

So, because Ameachi and the rest did it, Fayose should be allowed to do so??

What direction are you even moving in life?? Forward or backward?
When you remove the log from your eyes, you will see where I am moving to. As far as you don't imbibe in what is good for the goose is good for the gander, you won't know my direction.
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by odikimi: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

You once claimed you're a lawyer. I know law students are thought philosophy. You argue as one who never learnt causality and logic. Which school did you graduate from?
It is a common trait among APC apologists to insult when they can't counter your view. I am use to Lai's insult let alone a nobody like you.
May be my write up is far beyond a gullible/hypocritical mind like yours.
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by Fadekebisola(f): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
odikimi:

prove your allegation or get the Bleep out of my thread.
If he is, then APC is d founder of Boko Haram because SAS was or is a founding father of APC. He was the leader of ANPP who merged the ANPP with others to form APC.
Secondly, it means Buhari has a connection to Boko Haram because SAS is an in-law to Buhari.
am in love with this analysis

1 Like

Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
odikimi:

It is a common trait among APC apologists to insult when they can't counter your view. I am use to Lai's insult let alone a nobody like you.
May be my write up is far beyond a gullible/hypocritical mind like yours.
You know nothing.
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by AfroKnight: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dino, hmmmm ex pdp. Baba...the pdp blood is still in you.
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by odikimi: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
You know nothing.
Clap for yourself.
Re: Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters by kosokoadeyemi: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
Senator indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Nigerians Are Saying About James Ibori's Arrival / 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) / APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.