Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,688 members, 7,965,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:05 PM

Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? (3616 Views)

Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? / Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Krayola2(m): 2:00am On Aug 29, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Hehehehehehehe . . . . . I see cheesy
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, wetin i wan use your loff n [b]cell phone d[/b]o

AAHHH!! that is blasphemy. My cell phone get power o. Better than James Bond's own. . .if i push one button like this u will just start shaking.

TOPE2000!:

will it buy me shoes, clothes, accessories, car and my big mansion. abeg
When u don work get money, get in-touch grin cheesy

haha. I'll buy anything you want . . . I will build a big mansion for you that has swimming pool even for boysquarters, and get u plenty plenty of money. more than u can spend. . . I promise. . oya, enter the room and let's work out the minor details . . .
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by TOPE20001(f): 2:02am On Aug 29, 2009
Krayola2:

AAHHH!! that is blasphemy. My cell phone get power o. Better than James Bond's own. . .if i push one button like this u will just start shaking.

Lol. . . .I dont have interest in ur cell phone whatsoeva
na the koko i want - MONEY tongue

[QUOTE]
haha.  I'll buy anything you want . . . I will build a big mansion for you that has swimming pool even for boysquarters, and get u plenty plenty of money. more than u can spend. . . I promise. .  oya, enter the room and let's work out the minor details . . .
[/quote]

Lmao . . . . . I need to see the greens first
Mama didnt raise no fool grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Krayola2(m): 2:04am On Aug 29, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lol. . . .I dont have interest in your cell phone whatsoeva
na the koko i want - MONEY tongue

Lmao . . . . . I need to see the greens first
Mama didnt raise no fool grin

haha. ok. . if i show u the $$ what will u show me?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by TOPE20001(f): 2:19am On Aug 29, 2009
Krayola2:

haha. ok. . if i show u the $$ what will u show me?

love cheesy kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by agabaI23(m): 2:24am On Aug 29, 2009
Leave Tope alone, her head is full with love now.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Krayola2(m): 2:26am On Aug 29, 2009
TOPE2000!:

love cheesy kiss

haha. . .nice one. that caught me off guard. I pretty much set myself up for that. . I should have seen it coming . SO ur love is for sale abi?

Oya, name ur price . . . let me know how many jobs to start looking for.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Donseaun(m): 2:28am On Aug 29, 2009
<yawns>
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by TOPE20001(f): 2:31am On Aug 29, 2009
agabaI23:

Leave Tope alone, her head is full with love now.

hehehehe kiss

Krayola2:

haha. . .nice one. that caught me off guard. I pretty much set myself up for that. . I should have seen it coming . SO your love is for sale abi?

Oya, name your price . . . let me know how many jobs to start looking for.

I want 10mil transferred to my swiss account, for starters kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Krayola2(m): 2:36am On Aug 29, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I want 10mil transferred to my swiss account, for starters kiss

Mo gbe!! shocked where do u want me to find that type of money?

Ok. . . i will get it for u. . . but i need ur bank details. . . I have free long distance on my "cellular". . . do u want to call ur account manager to confirm the details so i don't send the money into the wrong account. It is a lot of money o.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by TOPE20001(f): 2:40am On Aug 29, 2009
Krayola2:

Mo gbe!! shocked where do u want me to find that type of money?

Ok. . . i will get it for u. . . but i need your bank details. . . I have free long distance on my "cellular". . . do u want to call your account manager to confirm the details so i don't send the money into the wrong account. It is a lot of money o.

lol
my account number is 1467jgdykllu0-8876 cheesy tongue
i will call my bank manager asap, then we will start from there honey kiss grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Krayola2(m): 2:44am On Aug 29, 2009
TOPE2000!:

lol
my account number is 1467jgdykllu0-8876 cheesy tongue
i will call my bank manager asap, then we will start from there honey kiss grin

hahaha. . *I'm blushing*

when u've received all the money what will u call me after . . . .i need motivation b4 i press "send".
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by TOPE20001(f): 2:47am On Aug 29, 2009
Krayola2:

hahaha. . *I'm blushing*

when u've received all the money what will u call me after . . . .i need motivation b4 i press "send".

sugarplum, jamtart, sweetheart, sweetness, babyboo, happiness n many more kiss cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Krayola2(m): 2:50am On Aug 29, 2009
chei!! this girl ur mouth sweet.

ok my dear, i haf send d money. . . oya. . come let me touch
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by TOPE20001(f): 2:51am On Aug 29, 2009
Krayola2:

chei!! this girl your mouth sweet.

ok my dear, i haf send d money. . . oya. . come let me touch

hehe touch wetin, we didnt say anything abt paying half na angry angry angry
i want everything in my account grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Krayola2(m): 2:55am On Aug 29, 2009
TOPE2000!:

hehe touch wetin, we didnt say anything abt paying half na angry angry angry
i want everything in my account grin

hahaha

no be soo. . . scratch my back small, i scratch ur own small. . . oya come let me just touch small thighs then i will send the rest
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by TOPE20001(f): 2:57am On Aug 29, 2009
Krayola2:

hahaha

no be soo. . . scratch my back small, i scratch your own small. . . oya come let me just touch small thighs then i will send the rest

oya take kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
lol
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Donseaun(m): 2:58am On Aug 29, 2009
Lorf
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Krayola2(m): 3:10am On Aug 29, 2009
TOPE2000!:

oya take kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
lol

oh la la. . oya. .i've sent the rest. . . Come and sit on my lap . .
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by TOPE20001(f): 3:10am On Aug 29, 2009
Krayola2:

oh la la. .  oya. .i've sent the rest. . .  Come and sit on my lap  . .

sitting on krayola's lap grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Krayola2(m): 3:14am On Aug 29, 2009
chei. . . this your ikebe na sumtin special, . .I know u can feel my cell phone vibrating but don't worry, i will ignore the caller. . . but if it is one of my ex's i want u to answer the phone and tell her that we are busy. . ok?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by eyonigger(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2009
firs time im seeing Krayola flirt, you are on point bro, that fish na one of the biggest in the ocean, make sure ur net is big enough. grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Donseaun(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2009
Yuck
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by vboy: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2009
i love to meet sistawoman,she is the bomb,she is nice,understanding,real,outspoken,i would love to Bleep her,cos she a real G,cos dats how a real g goes down,sistawoman i would luv to hook up wit u here are my contacts{08073157331) {vinsboyyng@yahoo.com}
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by TOPE20001(f): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2009
eyonigger:

firs time im seeing Krayola flirt, you are on point bro, that fish na one of the biggest in the ocean, make sure your net is big enough. grin

mind ya bizness tongue cheesy grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2009
Lol @ Krayola and Tope. . . Awon elefe meji. . . cheesy grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by bydot1(m): 1:58am On Aug 30, 2009
Indeed! cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Magz(m): 5:38am On Aug 30, 2009
TGirl4Real
Bluespice
Godmother
Afrikachic
The Amaka
Lady Topup
Gabry
Sistawoman
DaPhoenix (?)
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:39am On Aug 30, 2009
man my list would be long.

about 20 people i dont feel like naming.
but i know my number one though.
cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Magz(m): 5:50am On Aug 30, 2009
<-Number 1

cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:53am On Aug 30, 2009
yeah youre on the list.
i saw a lot of your pics a while back on some other thread where people were posting pics of themselves.
that one guy kept posting his ugly pics. LOL i was laughing at that thread.
but yeah dont worry you are in my top 20

you look good too, so i aint mad at yah.
cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:11am On Aug 30, 2009
man magz forget what i said

i aint nowhere in your list so you fo sho aint in mine
plop.
cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Magz(m): 6:14am On Aug 30, 2009
I ain't mad at cha

So

Holla if ya heah meh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leak Video Of Student / I Need A Wife / Looking For A Sophisticated, Smart, Working Class UGLY Girl, Ugly Boy Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.