Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,348 members, 7,947,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

"Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!" (18269 Views)

Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" / Rivers Commissioner Of Police Francis Odesanya To Be Sanctioned For Aiding Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: "Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
seunajia:

I must let you know it is disingenuous how you keep shifting your stance on this issue. It is a pointer to some flaw.

Again, I must remind you we are not kids. So you can't simply throw some gobbledegook at us and expect us to cower. No. How many stations have been closed down? How many people are face trial for fraud over this issue?

People speak of change but won't be it. Every curse that we heap on the system for not changing is actually ours if we won't be change.

The OP mentioned DPR officials coming to make noise and leaving after getting aggrandisement. The stations were not closed and are still functional as we speak. Yet you're championing fraud.

If calling out hypocrisy is "practising editing", then by all means, I shall and heap curses on perpetrators, perpetuators and saboteurs while at it.

I repeat, if I am DPR I will not close any station down. I would rather take some other actions. OP mentioned what he thought he saw. It does not make it true. DPR came to make noise according to you. Why do you think it was mere noise. Because they did not immediately shut down petrol stations?

If hypocrisy implies that people get their facts right before screaming and pointing fingers then yes I am a big fat one. If hypocrisy amounts to saying that seeing DPR officials in a petrol station does not automatically mean they have come to shut it down because they perform other numerous functions in these facilities they have licensed then yes I am one.

You want me to join the bandwagon and scream "Crucify him! Crucify him"!! Sorry. When you all run,scream and shout following troubled emotions that have gone beyond your control, I prefer to see the problem from various perspectives and then taking informed stances and decisions.

When the time and situation is right, I believe they will take strong sanctions like shutting down these stations and prosecuting them. For now, fines, warnings, other penalties and the free dispensing of hoarded and/or inflated products in erring stations are the options they are employing to this situation for the time being. Hopefully with supply guaranteed, they might then out rightly shut down erring stations.

My brother please heap curses. It is a part of the freedom of speech you've got as a fundamental human right. Please feel free. Use a talisman while at it for better potency. If it will make you sleep better at night at least do so by all means. It mimics the feeling of having done something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Igbo Leaders In Strong Push For Presidency / 774,000 Jobs: Senate Panel Demands Names, Account Details Of Beneficiaries / The Story Behind The Death Sentence Of An Oba(alaaye Of Efon-alaaye) In 1949.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.