Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,361 members, 7,943,877 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

In House Response To: I Like My Girlfriend’s Twin Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In House Response To: I Like My Girlfriend’s Twin Sister (456 Views)

Man Jailed For ‘mistakenly’ Raping His Girlfriend’s Twin Sister / In House Response To: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys / Advice Me: I Like My Girlfriend’s Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In House Response To: I Like My Girlfriend’s Twin Sister by PenAStory: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/04/21/in-house-response-to-i-like-my-girlfriends-twin-sister/

On last week’s edition of Tell Tale Thursday, we shared the story of a man who feels attracted to his girlfriend’s twin sister and how confused he is, if you missed that, you can read visit profile or www.penastory.com

As usual we want to thank all those that dropped their comments and we published only those we deemed were appropriate and mature enough to the situation and below is what our in-house-relationship writer thinks on the issue.

Dear Reader,
This is evil! It’s simple, flee! Notice you are not even telling us that you love your girlfriend, you are only showering emotions on her sister. It seem to me like the other girl is liking you too. You will be amazed it’s just an attraction and you have to make conscious effort to ignore it. You love one woman and love comes with responsibility such as staying faithful to your partner no matter how many better people you meet.
Let’s imagine it’s a trap they both set for you? Just imagine. Stay clear of it.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems and we advice that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via contactpenastory@gmail.com

Get updates on our posts by joining our BBM Channel via C00396EEB, if you are reading from mobile click: http://pin.bbm.com/C00396EEB
Source: PenAStory www.penastory.com

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To ME!!!!!... / Avoid These 6 Types Of Toxic People / YOU Make The Relationship Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.