Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,787 members, 7,918,493 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:56 AM

What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? (1050 Views)

What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? / Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Orikinla(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2016
What turns you on for a romantic day or weekend? Hot hugs and kisses with sex, going to the beach, movies or shopping with your lover or spouse? What is now trending in the social media as what is your #GidiBlues? Hot food or a hot date?
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by pacifique(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2016
My braless bae, making delicious toast and ...you know what comes next... Over and over.
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Ginaz(f): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Shopping tongue
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Hadez(f): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2016
His body. I like a guy who stays fit with teddy. Oh my embarassed
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by flexyfit(f): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2016
hmmmm....movies cool...I think
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Cutehector(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2016
The beach... the adventure.. the hidden park..
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Beaches of course
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by layla129(f): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2016
Shopping and more shopping undecided
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by MUVA(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2016
With bae in nothing but her lingerie, a good romantic comedy, good home-cooked rice n stew.. We're bound to stay indoors all day!

That's my idea of a Good ass Day (with bae) gringrin
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Donlino(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2016
Nothing....I'm dead inside cool
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 22, 2016
MUVA:
With bae in nothing but her lingerie, a good romantic comedy, good home-cooked rice n stew.. We're bound to stay indoors all day!

That's my idea of a Good ass Day (with bae) gringrin

seconded, with AC included
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2016
IDK
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Cholls(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2016
my brother.......................y
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by MUVA(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2016
Akdegreat:

seconded, with AC included
grin
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Icepresh(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2016
Her smiles and Her Panties Colour
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Orikinla(m): 5:09am On Apr 23, 2016
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by MrCork: 5:16am On Apr 23, 2016
Orikinla:
What turns you on for a romantic day or weekend? Hot hugs and kisses with sex, going to the beach, movies or shopping with your lover or spouse? What is now trending in the social media as what is your #GidiBlues? Hot food or a hot date?

u dont watch bluuuue film? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Orikinla(m): 5:21am On Apr 23, 2016
Donlino:
Nothing....I'm dead inside cool
. I have something to make you come alive inside out! Temi Otedola!

Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 23, 2016
Intelligent conversation wink
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by jaybee3(m): 5:39am On Apr 23, 2016
nubian999:
Intelligent conversation wink

Isn't that limited when varying interests are factored in?

I guess it's important to ensure you have common interests as the bare minimum
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 23, 2016
jaybee3:

Isn't that limited when varying interests are factored in?

I guess it's important to ensure you have common interests as the bare minimum

Sorry I don't understand your point.
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by jaybee3(m): 5:50am On Apr 23, 2016
nubian999:

Sorry I don't understand your point.

I'm trying to toast you now
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 23, 2016
jaybee3:

I'm trying to toast you now

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I prefer french toast
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by jaybee3(m): 5:56am On Apr 23, 2016
nubian999:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I prefer french toast

Come with me and let's go on a voyage to Paris
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 23, 2016
jaybee3:

Come with me and let's go on a voyage to Paris

Typing.....
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Something like this

Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Orikinla(m): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2016
pacifique:
My braless bae, making delicious toast and ...you know what comes next... Over and over.
. I am speechless. But salivating. grin
Re: What Turns You On For A Romantic Time? by Orikinla(m): 6:47am On Apr 23, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Something like this
. Lord have mercy! With a big sexy woman with that massive booty, what more can a man ask for? As we say in Yoruba, "Idi gidi ni yen!"That is real #GidiBlues.

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask Out A Beautiful Girl / Categories Of Men You Must Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life. / When Your Past Hurts Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.