Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:33 AM

Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) (39393 Views)

Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) / Okopoly Lecturer, Chinedu Ezeonwu 'Biggie' Dies, Buried (Graphic Photos) / Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Misogynist2014(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sad.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Emilord(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Such a painful loss to the mother. This life is very strange, an only child snatched by death in such a cruel manner. Nigeria is a failed state,no doubt. law enforcement agencies shooting live bullets to students in a civil protest, this can never happen in western world. I feel the pain of her mother. RIP to GINA!!!...

We all need to repent, nobody knows the hour not even the SON.

GOD help us

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Very sad, cant police and Army allow protest in Nigeria, is Nigeria under a military regime!!!

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Splendidee(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
R.i.p dear. God will surely revenge for u

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by AwajisEJ(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
R.I.P Gina

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by emymeeky: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
angry
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:
Very sad, cant police and Army allow protest in Nigeria, is Nigeria under a military regime!!!

While I agree the police should not have shot her....the protest in question not only was turning violent....but people's property was getting looted and destroyed by the protesters.

If the Police had left them alone....large parts of PH would have been wrecked beyond recognition.

It is your right to protest....and your duty not to destroy property during such protest.

2 Likes

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by ollapaul(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
This is why I will never join any protest. My life is too precious to waste for nothing. If only she knew it would end like this, she would've stayed back in her room. See the kind of sorrow and pain she's caused her mom. Good luck Jonathan was never part of the Niger delta struggle but he was the greatest beneficiary of the struggle. You don't have to be part of the struggle to benefit from it.
coward

4 Likes

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by mukthar2000(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
hmmmmm SISTER, may ur soul rest in peace
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by crackhouse(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
hmm, do we start wearing bullet proof dress? everywhere we go?
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by fansy: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
May I recomend that the Police officer should be promoted to join in fight against insurgency since he now discharge bullet irrationally* What a shame to the Nigeria Force!
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by jrerico1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
I know ekosodin was a dread place back then, but this aluu of a place is becoming something else. why cant the Government do some about all this?? "we all evade try to escape the imminent doom but closer the day looms" God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Jok3r(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Gina was shot 5 times and left to die in Aluu (University of Portharcourt) Rivers State allegedly by police men in the guise of accidental discharge during the school's violent protest earlier this month. She was the only child of her parents. Her dad is late also.

She was buried yesterday and her cousin shared pics from the burial along with a heartbreaking note from her wounded and broken mother. VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED

"Yesterday my beautiful daughter was put to rest.. The heaviness in my heart can't be eased, knowing that no one is taking responsibility of your death. The police killed you and never showed remorse for your death. Nigeria is as messed up as its leaders. May you rest in peace my angel. Your death has paint everything in my life into a different shades of remorse, I keep regretting sending you there, I feel guilty Gina..The sorrow I feel to lose you Gina is the price I have paid to have you in my life, your memories is all I have, which helped me survived the storms and struggles of our daily lives we shared together. I see it from henceforth as my job to mourn you until the day I die. I can't loose you, you are part of reason for everything in my life. Pls God how can I go through? Till we meet again. RIP Gina my doctor as I always called you. I will always love you my daughter"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/uniport-student-allegedly-shot-to-death.html

may ur soul rip
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by agwuuche: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
what a big loss rip Gina you were a heroine
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Deyoungprince: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rest In Peace
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by ogwobest: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
So painful rip dear
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
May the Lord grant you a happy repose.... Amen.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by nairaman66(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
This is why I will never join any protest. My life is too precious to waste for nothing. If only she knew it would end like this, she would've stayed back in her room. See the kind of sorrow and pain she's caused her mom. Good luck Jonathan was never part of the Niger delta struggle but he was the greatest beneficiary of the struggle. You don't have to be part of the struggle to benefit from it.

If everyone is never part of the struggle, who gives the struggle a purpose? You left out whom is suppose to be blamed for the tragedy and shifted your blame to the poor soul who lost her life in the process!

The Nigerian police treats its people as slaves. Posterity will continue to judge and make their lives and those of their children miserable and their associates! It will never be well these animals in uniform!!

Nigeria is a jungle and Nigerians are gullible of which you as a person represent!! Your comments are myopic and lack any credible points!

May the beauty rest in perfect peace Amen!!

Heal the world and make it a better place!! Aluta continua

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by upsonn(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
This is one of the many reasons why i'm not coming back to Nigeria anytime soon

Who
Ur
Coming
Back

Epp?

R I p to the dead lady!

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:

You didn't blame the system that killed her but you blamed her for protesting against the injustice in the system? Freedom, equality and justice are achieved only through the blood of martyrs like Gina. May her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by fuckpoverty(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
jst cant explain aw touched I am,even though I dnt knw her ,wat a waste of life of a positive aspirant of life....RIP DEAR
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by sheubaba2013: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
I don't understand What is really happening in this country called Nigeria? No one is held responsible for crime, people just go Scot free. Well I believe that their is God and every human must surely account for his or deeds. When God created humans, the angels said God have created people that will be doing bad deeds and spilling blood. But God replied by saying indeed He knows what the angels knows not...Bottom line: Always do good.

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by SKAMM(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
RIP Gina..may the Lord avenge your death!!!
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
jrerico1:
I know ekosodin was a dread place back then, but this aluu of a place is becoming something else. why cant the Government do some about all this?? "we all evade try to escape the imminent doom but closer the day looms" God help us.

Ekosodin! Lived in Legend A & C. Then "Little Havana ". LH was the last house on that road back then. Fucck! I miss Ekosodin. Baaaaaaad place. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by gunuvi(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
but if its you that is cheated, you will want people to protest for you?. Nonsense. This is student protest and doesn't have to be like this.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by palito007(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=Apelex post=44977850]. U know nothing about life..[/quote
and what do you know about life
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
RIP Heroine
I tot of dope when I read this.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by duscollins: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
Then you are a coward. You must stand against injustice. An injustice somewhere is an injustice everywhere. You must not take to the streets. There are other forms of protest. As for the mother, I pray that every moment brings u a renewed courage to bear this odd moment.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by izudon82: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
RIP.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Gina was shot 5 times and left to die in Aluu (University of Portharcourt) Rivers State allegedly by police men in the guise of accidental discharge during the school's violent protest earlier this month. She was the only child of her parents. Her dad is late also.

She was buried yesterday and her cousin shared pics from the burial along with a heartbreaking note from her wounded and broken mother. VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED

"Yesterday my beautiful daughter was put to rest.. The heaviness in my heart can't be eased, knowing that no one is taking responsibility of your death. The police killed you and never showed remorse for your death. Nigeria is as messed up as its leaders. May you rest in peace my angel. Your death has paint everything in my life into a different shades of remorse, I keep regretting sending you there, I feel guilty Gina..The sorrow I feel to lose you Gina is the price I have paid to have you in my life, your memories is all I have, which helped me survived the storms and struggles of our daily lives we shared together. I see it from henceforth as my job to mourn you until the day I die. I can't loose you, you are part of reason for everything in my life. Pls God how can I go through? Till we meet again. RIP Gina my doctor as I always called you. I will always love you my daughter"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/uniport-student-allegedly-shot-to-death.html

RIP to her

i feel like crying
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Mpanyi: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:

Nonsense you have up there. Pity the civilization that have you.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by YouthAdvocator: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:

Your thinking is myopic,if all Nigerian youths think like this,who would turn up for the Occupy Nigeria protest?,it is stuffs like this that make Nigerian politicians confident of looting without fearing consequences,so you want others to struggle,while you show up from nowhere to benefit,things are not done like that,the struggle is a collective one and should be done as such.

It is the rotten system that the masses have refused to protest against that is responsible for her death,whether we like it or not,evitable deaths like this will continue to occur until there is a total overhaul of the entire system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Steps To Check Your Matric Number On JAMB Matriculation List / Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) / 140 Questions & Answers On Sweet Sixteen Novel (free PDF Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.