Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,142 members, 7,916,343 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:00 PM

Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) (39435 Views)

Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) / Okopoly Lecturer, Chinedu Ezeonwu 'Biggie' Dies, Buried (Graphic Photos) / Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by gunuvi(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mpanyi:

Nonsense you have up there. Pity the civilization that have you.
he or she whatever the animal is will soon be dehumanised and no one will fight for her/him.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by jojothaiv(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Apelex:
. U know nothing about life..
Lolz.....
Life is too precious jare!!!
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by cutieemerald: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
d world is vanity full. its pity. rip dear.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Donliv: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
This is one of the many reasons why i'm not coming back to Nigeria anytime soon
And how sure are you that you can not die at any moment there? There is no safe place and we only need God's protection.

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by imokejerry(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Its realy pathetic to die in Student's protest bcs there'll be no compenciation to the decease family. What a pity to her mother! May her Soul Rest In Peace!
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by tit(f): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Too many martyrs.
Not enough tyrants
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by dokJ: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
OK . don't come . Remain where u are. OK bye.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by salaboiz(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
fear 9ja police, they dont know peaceful protest.....
RIP Gina
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Apelex:
. U know nothing about life..
then teach me
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
nairaman66:

If everyone is never part of the struggle, who gives the struggle a purpose? You left out whom is suppose to be blamed for the tragedy and shifted your blame to the poor soul who lost her life in the process!

The Nigerian police treats its people as slaves. Posterity will continue to judge and make their lives and those of their children miserable and their associates! It will never be well these animals in uniform!!

Nigeria is a jungle and Nigerians are gullible of which you as a person represent!! Your comments are myopic and lack any credible points!

May the beauty rest in perfect peace Amen!!

Heal the world and make it a better place!! Aluta continua
so was the purpose for the protest achieved? Capital NO. Then what's the point? Few days from now no uniport student will remember her anymore

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Eluwilussit:

You didn't blame the system that killed her but you blamed her for protesting against the injustice in the system? Freedom, equality and justice are achieved only through the blood of martyrs like Gina. May her soul rest in peace.
blaming the system won't change anything

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Cutemi(f): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
lifezone247:
Rest on.
From Cotonou or Togo?

Abeg my friend help me ask am. lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
YouthAdvocator:

Your thinking is myopic,if all Nigerian youths think like this,who would turn up for the Occupy Nigeria protest?,it is stuffs like this that make Nigerian politicians confident of looting without fearing consequences,so you want others to struggle,while you show up from nowhere to benefit,things are not done like that,the struggle is a collective one and should be done as such.

It is the rotten system that the masses have refused to protest against that is responsible for her death,whether we like it or not,evitable deaths like this will continue to occur until there is a total overhaul of the entire system.
the purpose for the protest was not achieved so what's the point?

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by timilinda(f): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
I tot d NPF claimed no one died in dis protest? USELESS police popo!
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Rawzy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
In as much as i say I.R.P to her,please lest say No to violent protest cause any one killed in a protest/riot is just a waste of life
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by notoriousbabe: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
lifezone247:
Rest on.

From Cotonou or Togo?
Na Togo now. Omo Togo too sweet o

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by alutarabbi: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
This is why I will never join any protest. My life is too precious to waste for nothing. If only she knew it would end like this, she would've stayed back in her room. See the kind of sorrow and pain she's caused her mom. Good luck Jonathan was never part of the Niger delta struggle but he was the greatest beneficiary of the struggle. You don't have to be part of the struggle to benefit from it.
u'r very silly for such an utterance, its ur type that will languish in fear all ur life..."Only those are fit to live who do not fear to die; and none are fit to die who have shrunk from the joy of life and the duty of life. Both life and death are parts of the same Great Adventure." - Theodore Roosevelt. She's an heroine while u'r a coward who might die a million times.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Orikinla(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Since cultists took over political power in Rivers State, human sacrifice is now the bloody horrors people witness in the state.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by argob44(f): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rip
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
alutarabbi:
u'r very silly for such an utterance, its ur type that will languish in fear all ur life..."Only those are fit to live who do not fear to die; and none are fit to die who have shrunk from the joy of life and the duty of life. Both life and death are parts of the same Great Adventure." - Theodore Roosevelt. She's an heroine while u'r a coward who might die a million times.
but the coward is alive while the hero is dead. I rather be a living coward
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by SAEJO: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
OH! farewell Angel,
when you get up there, please tell the LORD what we're facing down here,
tell HIM Naija is Hell..!!!
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by linkin8k(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
sheubaba2013:
I don't understand What is really happening in this country called Nigeria? No one is held responsible for crime, people just go Scot free. Well I believe that their is God and every human must surely account for his or deeds. When God created humans, the angels said God have created people that will be doing bad deeds and spilling blood. But God replied by saying indeed He knows what the angels knows not...Bottom line: Always do good.

Until Nigerians are held responsible for their actions, these kind of events would sadly not end.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Idris222: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
RIP
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by otokx(m): 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Is this not the girl that was shot the night before the protest by kidnappers who also shot dead an armed mopol man near nellyville in Aluu?

Her body was later deposited in the University Health Centre for her parents to pick up.

Why are some mischievous people now trying to distort the facts and add it to the protest?
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by IamforGod: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Atmmachine:

Please go and watch am alive, or I survived!

U'll leave that country with immediate effect!
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Alani86: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
This is why I will never join any protest. My life is too precious to waste for nothing. If only she knew it would end like this, she would've stayed back in her room. See the kind of sorrow and pain she's caused her mom. Good luck Jonathan was never part of the Niger delta struggle but he was the greatest beneficiary of the struggle. You don't have to be part of the struggle to benefit from it.

As much as I would have agreed with your point of view bro, it is also very pertinent to remember that some people have died right in their houses/shops due to stray bullets. It only takes God's mercy and fear in us to be safe. It's not about our smart or careful or vigilant we are, but His mercy and watch over us. See what the pretty lady turned to in death. Isaiah 40:7-8 is very true, I must say; ".......surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever"! Then, the song came to me;

Fading away like the starts of the morning
Losing their lights in the glorious sun
Thus would we pass from the earth and it's toiling
Only remembered by what we have done.

Only remembered, only remembered
Only remember by what we have done
Thus would we pass from the earth and it's toiling
Only remembered by what we have done.

Only the truth that in life we have spoken
Only the seed that on earth we have sown
These shall pass onward when we are forgotten
Ever remembered by what they ave done.

What will you have to give as excuse when you meet your Creator? That you never heard? That you didn't know it would end like that? This might be a timely warning for you. And it might be the last opportunity for another reading this. There's nothing as sure as death (which can come ANYTIME). Neither is anything as real as heaven and hell. Settle with you Maker, He's ever merciful and willing to take us. May her gentle soul RIP! And may her mom be consoled!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Jocdon(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
R.I.P sister
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by jameschibuike(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
“It is with a heavy heart I write you today our
brothers in the American army, to let you know
that your people back home in Biafra land are
being massacred, humiliated and dehumanized
on a daily basis. And the need for you to form
a formidable force and fight for the restoration
of our dear nation Biafra, with everything within
your arsenal.
“The President of the Republic of Nigeria
Muhammadu Buhari and Hausa-Fulani cabals
have vowed to wipe out Biafrans from the face
of the earth and occupy our land with impunity.
Right now, Biafra land is under siege. The
Fulani herdsmen cattle rearers (supporter of APC) are
invading our rural communities with AK47
rifles, other types of guns, machetes and
explosives, destroying our farmlands, raping
our mothers and sisters, killing our fathers and
youths, and razing our building.
“Over 500 people were massacred in Agatu
village Benue state of Biafra land, and their
properties destroyed. Many were also killed in
Awgu village in Enugu state and properties
destroyed by this supporter of APC. This Fulani
supporter of APC is now all over Biafra land killing us
and claiming our land belongs to them.
READ ALSO: The declaration of independence
of the republic of Biafra in 1967
“When we came out to peacefully protest the
illegal detention of our leader Nnamdi Kanu
who is still in prison till now and the
restoration of Biafra, the Nigeria army, police
and navy shot many of us dead and got many
of us wounded.
“On February 9, the Nigerian army collaborated
with police to massacred our people who were
singing and praying for the release of our
leader Nnamdi Kanu and the restoration of
Biafra, at National High school Aba, and
whisked away many of us who are yet to be
released or seen, and carried away the corpses
of those of us they killed on the spot to clean
up evidence, but little did they know that we
are wiser because the video of that pogrom is
all over the internet. They are killing us in our
land and yet trying hard to tag us, terrorists. It
is that bad.
“Currently, in Biafra land, the Nigerian army,
DSS, police and SARS are secretly kidnapping
our youths and killing them. Everybody is living
in fear as no one knows who is next. Our
principal officers are hunted like criminals
because they are working for the restoration of
our dear nation Biafra, even when self-
determination is a universal law.
“Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba oligarchy have
conspired against us again like they did in
1967 to 1970. They have vowed to frustrate our
businesses since we are the most enterprising
people in the contraption called Nigeria.
Markets where Biafrans trade, are razed down
or demolished at random. In Lagos State, Yaba
market, Ladipo market, Oshodi market were
demolished by Lagos state government without
prior notice to the Biafran traders who make up
over 90% of the traders in those markets. Ikosi
area of Ketu market was burnt down. In Abuja,
Gwagwalada market was demolished, and in
Kano Sabongari market has been razed down
twice. Even today April 21, 2016 , in Lagos, not
less than 50 shops of Biafrans has been razed
down. One Nigeria is dead already.
READ ALSO: IPOB will be prosecuted over Abia
herdsmen killing?
‘It is no longer news that Boko Haram is killing
our people who are living in the northern
Nigeria in hundreds of thousands and
destroying their properties, but the worst news
is that Nigerian government does not allow us
to carry our dead and bury them in Biafra land
rather they are buried in mass grave in Hausa/
Fulani land. This, you know is a sacrilege in
Biafra land because Biafrans do not bury their
dead in a foreign land.
“I call on all the indigenous people of Biafra,
serving in US army, navy, and air force to stand
up and add your voices in the fight for the
restoration of our dear nation, Biafra. Stand
shoulder to shoulder with our leader Nnamdi
Kanu, who is a prisoner of conscience (POC).
“If you are from Izon, Itsekiri, Igbo, Ibibio-Efik,
Igala, Idoma, Igbanke, Ogoni, Kalabari, Ikwere,
Okirika, Igbo-Akiri serving
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by J4justice: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:

I would advise u allow that girl to rest in peace. That was her destiny. Whether she protested or not she would still have died if that was her appointed day.

Was Goodluck Jonathan your schoolmate for your assertion that he never protested when he was a student? For your information, lives and students were respected then than now. At present, Nigeria dose not have any value for human life.

During Goodluck Jonathan academic era, I think students' protests were the order of the days when the impact of colonialism was still in Nigeria and students unionisms were used as tempos to champion for total emancipation from imperialism.

It would be a sheer display of cowardice to say that u did not participate in students protests while in school yet bragged that school pass through you. If you commended Goodluck Jonathan for not joining in students' protests yet became a President as you want to make us believe, also don't forget in a hurry the personality of Prof. Wole Sonyika who live all his in protests right from when he was a student.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by butanep(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nigeria is a messed up country. A govt where the govt has no value for the life of the citizen...

May God give the mother the heart to bear the loss. It's not easy.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by banmee(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:

Protest is part of your legitimate right as a citizen. And she did not cause it; the police did. You need to change your mentality about things like this. If you don't fight for things, who do you expect to do it for you? It is why your leaders are oppressing you. They know you will just bend over and take it with a smile on your face.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by apolonius(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Life is cheap in Nigeria because we have no real leaders and strong public institutions at all levels.

Such a shame.

Really sad a promising babe and her dreams is wasted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) / WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets / Ambrose Alli University On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.