Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,939 members, 7,890,092 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:11 AM

Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About (45466 Views)

(pictures) Dont Miss This!! House For Quick Sale Near Trade Fair. / Logic To Use In Buying Land From Omo-onile In Mowe And Ofada Area / Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ofada, Mowe And Magboro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by sonety2k(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2009
@ Busy_body

My sister thanks for the comment grin , have a nice day at work
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2009
Seth Cohen:

I appreciate what lawyer is doing and as Mamaduke rightly said, these people are just trying to divert attention from the real issues on the ground.

Lawyer please dont respond to the Rubbish these people are saying about you. They are just attention seekers. When they get tired, they will leave the thread and serious minded people who follow your very educative blogs will still rally around you to give you our support.

Your a blessing to Nairaland Properties and Dont let anyone make you feel dejected not to continue doing your good work. They have nothing intelligent to offer except to prowl around from forum to forum to case mayhem and chaos so as to distract you. As you can see, you have a large amount of following from people who will defend and fight for you! cheesy

Keep up the good work and dont relent in your efforts. The sky isnt the limit for you!

Wonder why my mad twin Sister Amebo thinks Adam Brody Seth Cohen is/was Lawyer lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

sonety2k:

@ Busy_body

My sister thanks for the comment grin , have a nice day at work

Whatever are you thanking me for, and for your information I quit my job, what is the point of working when I am marrying a Billionaire like you cool I should be thanking you, for agreeing to marry me thereby providing me with a secure for which I no longer have to ever work again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by mukina2: 12:04am On Sep 10, 2009
I don withdraw the peace maker badge angry this woman haaaaa tongue
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2009
mukina2:

I don withdraw the peace maker badge angry this woman haaaaa tongue

OMG embarassed Please anything but my Peacemaking badge please cry How will I be able to continue to trample on erring Moderators and Nairalanders alike if you disrobe me embarassed I will do anything you want to get it back cry I will dash you Sonety2k the love of my life, no what am I thinking, I am not that generous, what I meant was I will let you share him with me 50-50 please, say yes please cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by gestapo(f): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2009
Have just gone through this thread.

Right if i am reading this correctly,The Moderator lawyer opens a thread to say "all Mowe agents are fraudsters", Scorpido responds that "some lawyers are dodgy",so far so good cool Now who gets recommended for a ban and a telling off shocked Na wah o lipsrsealed

Scorpido if not that i am eyeing a "Peace Monitoring" badge too like my Sister Busy_body,i would have suggested you hire me as your Barrister lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by ohije(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2009
This is one of the hotest and most informative tread/ postings in property section and I WAS WONDERING WHY IT has suddenly gone dormant?
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by ohije(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2009
Please help provide us with more eye opening detail so that the propertry sector in Nigeria will not go the way of the stock market as we are witnessing presently, please Lawyer and all bold and true real estate agents/ marketers.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2009
The land i advertise for N1.5m per plot is 2 plots fenced with gate, the land is located off adesan road just about 20 minutes walk from mowe bus stop or 7 minutes okada ride from Mowe Bus stop.

The area where the land is located is already populated by lagosian the land is not inside an estate, is already developed land not inside bush.

Buy now and build now and live there now, 20 minutes drive from Berger. if you doubt me let try is, come for inspection free and you will be convince.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Apollonio: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
MR. H&L Broker,Please as one of the principal marketers of the estates referenced by Mr.Lawyer,I will like to hear your own version of the story in question and stop the unnecessary diversion of attention to very serious pending issues.I believe in the principle of fair hearing before passing judgement.That applies here too.I have heard from Mr.Lawyer and seen the pictures he attached in support of his claims.Now is your turn to explain the authenticity and viability of the properties that you are been paid to market to unsuspecting buyers.
Note:Just as Mr.Lawyer did,expository pictures will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
well, an old friend who now works as a marketer in one of this so called estate owners advertised a plot of land at Moye to me. Thank God i was smart enough to ask for the CofO which he failed to produce. Even his boss could not provide it, so i zoomed!!!
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by ohije(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2009
This topic most be handled exhaustively as the information here appears to be the heart of all other topics under 'properties'
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by astar2008(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2009
@lawyer thanks for your wonderful work O, trust we have not forgotten you and will be in contact shortly as discussed.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by ileolaeku: 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2009
I can assure every one of you in NAIRALAND dat all Mowe Ofada Esate are not the same,it is obvious that some Developers refused to develop their properties/Estate due to poor management or some of them use ur money to invest in2 other estates while the first is stil lying fallow. I Work with Xplicit properties and Investment Limited, in Ikeja, for over 2years now, i have been marketing Mowe Properties, basically the companies i market for are Vetra Ventures limited,operators of Crystal Park Estate, and also PROPERTYMART REAL ESATATE INV.LTD, operators of Palms Garden Esatate, Mainland Estate, though the pictures for palms and mainland is not shown by the lawyer, but i can say it anywhre that what the lawyer displayed on Crystal park estate is not what it is, i am not condemning the lawyer neither supporting the developers but the only advice i wld rather give to any of you out there is where ever or whoever you are buying from,make sure the person takes you for inspection before you make any payment,

pls find attach flyers and pictures of Mainland estate and palms garden, and u can call me for inspections at any Time, i will take you there, Seeing is believing, the best place to invest is in that axis because soon SHOPRITE2, VGC2, And other multinationals are starting operations there, also Ogun state Govt have awarded the expansion of the road,so work will commence asap.

dont be a doubting T, you can buy from our Mainland Garden@600k and pay in installments for 20months, outright payment is 550,000. you can visit our Magodo office to know who you are dealing with or call me

find time and give me a call on 08034256009, 07083492999, 01 9507029. thanks, The Law, i will also love toi meet you one on one for a job well done,thanks for your advice, Nigerians nds to know where they r spending their money

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by switchmax8: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2010
Lawyer,
Please,which of the lands can one acquire for 300-400k which is very safe either in mowe,Aiyetoro close to Ayobo and any reasonable place and you will be the one to work out modalities.
Thanks for your info i was almost caught up in their web of advertorial on media i thought those estate have been developed.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by lastpage: 2:16am On Jan 04, 2010
One thing l've noticed about all these PERFORMING ESTATES is that you have a very huge GATEHOUSE and maybe a fence!
The real issue is WHAT KIND OF DEVELOPMENT DO WE HAVE BEHIND THAT FENCE?

That you have a gate with a fence does not mean a buyer can come, buy, build and live behind that fence or am l the only one looking at those pictures posted by the "Agents"?

While l am hesitant to agree with "Lawyer" but the "Agents" too need to show us "whats'gwan" behind those gate-house!
Do we have laid out streets?
Do we have buildings springing up
Can we see workers on site
Laid-out drainage and roads
Electric Poles
Never mind the Generator house, Swimming Pool and Tennis Court that were included in the flyers grin grin

For now, Lawyer is winning, the "Agents" have to b on-top of their game embarassed cry

The worst thing that can happen to anyone "coming home" to settle or holiday, is to live in an unsecured, isolated environment!
You dont want to imagine what will happen to your wife and children, in your presence!
Dont even think about it, some Armed Robbers can be heartless u know! angry
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by felele(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2010
MOWE-OFADA my FOOT!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Have people not heard that the Ogun State government at the tail end of last year, "acquired" a substantial amount of land in that axis, thereby rendering some of these "estates" non-existent or seriously decapitated??

I know some "developers" in that axis, and the general strategy around there is just target the poor, or the poor in spirit, and you will go "smiling to the bank". [size=5pt] make una no vex, I learnt that one from City People[/size]

You might worry about the cost, but the estates in the Lekki FTZ axis are actually the best bet right now, I think the main one around there is Amen Estate. You buy now, you live large very shortly, when the Free Trade Zone projects go into overdrive. Some have already started production. I believe Foton trucks are assembled there by Asian Motors right now.

Feel free to visit us (I work there!), and you'll realise that you've got to buy there to really live!
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by lastpage: 4:58am On Jan 05, 2010
"I work there" shocked grin

Hmmmmmm, Hmmmmmm
Good advise!
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by markmogul: 7:21am On Jan 05, 2010
How much is amen estate and what title do u hav
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by LAMESKI: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2010
thanks lawyer, you are one of a kind. i really wonder why people would be so unscrupulous. in fact land in that area should be between 100,000 and 120,000 now. how about the owode ajegunle axis. they say the place belong to government. i beg lawyer i wan know how he be so that i wont risk my money too.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by BAC: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2010
Thanks for Educating the people especially those abroad. The hype about mowe is just too much. I have always advised people to buy cheap land in Ikorodu, but the mowe people always win with thier glossy handouts.

Ikorodu is the place to be now. Why? it is still cheap, population of lagos is spilling fast as lagos is one of the most populated city in the world, you can't go wrong with ikorodu.
The reason why I will not advice lekki is water, and the price is not as attractive as Ikorodu,

So my people shine you eyes
If you still buy in Ikorodu at the top end now (N2M) in the next few years you will see that it is still worth the investment. Those N250k land in ikorodu are all gone they are hard to find now. But you will still find N450k if you are lucky but location may be remote. But it is still worth the investment. In the next few years ikorodu will be very expensive and the land is very dry.

shine your eye
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by TopAnalyst(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2010
@lastpage

I really share your concern about the state of development in some of the Estates and "what'sgwan" behind those high fences and gatehouses. However, some of the developers are distinguishing themselves and I must salute PropertyMart in this respect.

They are the developer of Palms Garden Estate and Mainland Estate (both in Mowe/Ofada) among others. Don't get me wrong - i am not an agent but one of the members of the concerned public who went for inspection in July 2010 on the bills of PropertyMart alongside dozens of other prospectives buyers. Attached are some of the pictures I snapped with my mobile phone - i actually took those pictures back home to convince my wife on the need to buy a land in Mowe/Ofada.

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by nettan: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2010
Sherry view ain't doing badly too, (I think).
You can see work is progessing
http://cityplanners-ng.com/cityalbum/index.html
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Pebontrack(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2010
The Law,

Thanks for your good work.

I have since believed that Badagry has more potentials than Mowe-Ofada axis. I bought a land at Badagry 5years back and when i visited the site last week i was surprise to see how fully developed the area is - Value has gone up and people are not only buying but are also building -

I see that Mowe-Ofada axis is purely for speculative buyers while badagry is for those who want to build and move in immediately - Although I have a plot at Golden Heritage - I do not intend to build there now.

Thanks for your eye-opening work.

Jah will reward
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2010
//.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Pebontrack(m): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2010
I agree wiyj Lawyer. Pictures dont lie
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Pebontrack(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2010
@Chaircover,

I believe that those in the rat race will soon have a repreive once the 10-lane carriageway between Orile and Okoko, and light-rail between Okoko and Lagos Island is done - Already serious work have begun.

Not to forget as well is the fact that Ferry takes just about 30-45 minutes from Badagry to CMS.

Though I'm not in the rat race, I'm praying for those in the rat race to visit Kiyosaki for advise on how to get a way out.

My brother, enjoy your weekend o!
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2010
/
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Pebontrack(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2010
The developmental plan (intermodal transport service) from Lagos State government includes a ferry service from Badagry and a beautiful Car park to enable people park their cars at the Jetty and Board to the Island and pick up ther car upon arrival.

The intermodal service enables you to board either Ferry, BRT or Light rail with just one ticket. smiley
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Joshcoli(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2010
we that have already bought this lands what do we do Maranatha Garden City
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by TopAnalyst(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2010
Pebontrack:

I bought a land at Badagry 5years back and when i visited the site last week i was surprise to see how fully developed the area is - Value has gone up and people are not only buying but are also building -

You are really talking. I think you were patient enough, for 5 YEARS, to see your Badagry site develop. Why not exercise the same level of patience with the Mowe-Ofada axis? It's a matter of time - meaningful development only started in this area in 2008 (2 years ago) and we are already complaining.
Have you heard that the Ogun State government is planning to site an International Airport in Ofada You know what that mean - DEVELOPMENT!!!
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by swagx: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2011
Well, talking about property (landed property) 5 years is in the short term giving the rate of appreciation. When I started out with sherry view Gardens, I paid for many plots.  My intention was to have some plots for speculative purpose and the others for development.  If you are speculating you can still invest in the Mowe / Ofada estate after due diligence of the promoters and the relevant documents. Sherry View Gardens sells today for N800k, in less than 3years it has doubled its price. If you are however interested in getting one or two plots at a discount, you may visit my inbox swagx11@yahoo.com  for assistance.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by marabout(m): 3:52am On Apr 18, 2011
Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Homes Made Of Plastic Bottles And Mud / GERARD & GENESIS ROOF TILES FROM WICHTECH ROOFING. / How Many Block To Fence 2 Plot Of Land (120 X 100)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.