Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,939 members, 7,890,093 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:12 AM

Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About (45466 Views)

(pictures) Dont Miss This!! House For Quick Sale Near Trade Fair. / Logic To Use In Buying Land From Omo-onile In Mowe And Ofada Area / Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ofada, Mowe And Magboro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Tequilah: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2015
Chinweadronhome:
Please can we book an appointment because i would love to show you other things you would love.

Can you kindly provide the information, first? sad
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Chinweadronhome(f): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
The lemon bungalow is a two bedroom terrace ensuit and it goes for 9,000,000 outrightly but you can still pay 50% of it then move in and spread the rest for one year sir.Our phase two goes for 500,000 half plot and 1,000,000 full plot but you can get 20% discount on outright payment.installments are available too

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
ileolaeku:
I can assure every one of you in NAIRALAND dat all Mowe Ofada Esate are not the same,it is obvious that some Developers refused to develop their properties/Estate due to poor management or some of them use ur money to invest in2 other estates while the first is stil lying fallow. I Work with Xplicit properties and Investment Limited, in Ikeja, for over 2years now, i have been marketing Mowe Properties, basically the companies i market for are Vetra Ventures limited,operators of Crystal Park Estate, and also PROPERTYMART REAL ESATATE INV.LTD, operators of Palms Garden Esatate, Mainland Estate, though the pictures for palms and mainland is not shown by the lawyer, but i can say it anywhre that what the lawyer displayed on Crystal park estate is not what it is, i am not condemning the lawyer neither supporting the developers but the only advice i wld rather give to any of you out there is where ever or whoever you are buying from,make sure the person takes you for inspection before you make any payment,

pls find attach flyers and pictures of Mainland estate and palms garden, and u can call me for inspections at any Time, i will take you there, Seeing is believing, the best place to invest is in that axis because soon SHOPRITE2, VGC2, And other multinationals are starting operations there, also Ogun state Govt have awarded the expansion of the road,so work will commence asap.

dont be a doubting T, you can buy from our Mainland Garden@600k and pay in installments for 20months, outright payment is 550,000. you can visit our Magodo office to know who you are dealing with or call me

find time and give me a call on 08034256009, 07083492999, 01 9507029. thanks, The Law, i will also love toi meet you one on one for a job well done,thanks for your advice, Nigerians nds to know where they r spending their money
Please bro what do you know about vetra ventures,like how much do they pay their staff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Homes Made Of Plastic Bottles And Mud / GERARD & GENESIS ROOF TILES FROM WICHTECH ROOFING. / How Many Block To Fence 2 Plot Of Land (120 X 100)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.