Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards (44848 Views)

Top Ten Medical Schools In Nigeria(2016) / Top 20 Best Polytechnics In Nigeria 2016 / Top 11 Best School Of Nursing In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by princefemo01(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
So students that are not on first class but are above 4..in cgpa , is it that the chances are very slim or what??.....because now, everybody is talking about MERIT
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Omonoba1: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pls has anyone here gotten the form.
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
princefemo01:
So students that are not on first class but are above 4..in cgpa , is it that the chances are very slim or what??.....because now, everybody is talking about MERIT
have you gotten the form?
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by ichiexy01: 1:03am On Jul 12, 2016
i just checked my registrar's office again and was directed to the academic planning and student's affairs offfice where i was told a letter has been sent via courier to FSB. And also a member of staff will be going there soon since the letter was never replied, so i'm positivve about a responces soon...... but boys don dey graduate already oOOo
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
ichiexy01:
i just checked my registrar's office again and was directed to the academic planning and student's affairs offfice where i was told a letter has been sent via courier to FSB. And also a member of staff will be going there soon since the letter was never replied, so i'm positivve about a responces soon...... but boys don dey graduate already oOOo
if you get the form please scan and upload it here before you write anything on it. some universities are on strike so we have no hope except through such means. thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by romeoetin(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wash. They just washed our heads. Since April the application came out. No form whatsoever is out. angry angry angry
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by busuyem: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Imagine...no form since.
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by ichiexy01: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Elliotwiz1:
if you get the form please scan and upload it here before you write anything on it. some universities are on strike so we have no hope except through such means. thanks in advance.
a memo was just passed in school concerning the scholarship.. would check on monday

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by ebsuguy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
ichiexy01:

a memo was just passed in school concerning the scholarship.. would check on monday

What is the content of the memo?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
ichiexy01:

thanks bro. I really do appreciate your effort .
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Damitism: 7:13am On Aug 13, 2016
*NIGERIAN SCHOLARSHIP 2016/2017*
APPLY FOR THE 2016 FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS FOR ALL LEVELS OF STUDENTS. No minimum application qualification required...
The Nigerian Federal Government has put a more lenient revitalised scholarship scheme for Nigerian students in certain Universities including :
*Unilag*
*UI*
*UNILORIN*
*UNN*
*OAU*
*LASU*
*UNIBEN*
*Covenant University, Ota*
This revitalised award scheme is strictly for all undergraduate students in all levels of these Universities.
The Nigeria scholarship Awards is one of the two Divisions of the Federal Scholarship Board. It has also, a monitoring branch under Nigerian Award. The scholarship is available to all students regardless of their CGPA or GPA, whichever one applies.
*GENERAL INFORMATION :*
* *Each candidate must complete this form fully in utmost good faith. Fraudulent inputs would render these applications invalid*
* *Copies of the following documents must be complete and readily available on complication of the 1st stage of application :*
*a.* Letter of admission
*b.* Letter of identification from your state/Local Government.
*c.* School Identity Card (if available)
*d.* Passport
*e.* Last sessional examination result.
*f.* Course Registration form.
Any application form submitted after the closing date (20th August 2016), incorrect or incompletely filled forms will not be processed.
The Endowment fund for the Under-graduates whose forms get accepted is N150,000 per annum.
Students who qualify and get accepted after this application will duly be communicated to through email. Thereon other details should be sent through the specified means in the email.
Candidates are advised to make only one application. Those who make multiple entries will have their entries rejected.
– Only Completely filled application forms are eligible for assessment(Candidates are therefore advised to complete their forms).
To Apply, Visit FSB official application site:
https://obtainscholarships.typeform.com/to/kGxFB1
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2016
Damitism:
*NIGERIAN SCHOLARSHIP 2016/2017*
APPLY FOR THE 2016 FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS FOR ALL LEVELS OF STUDENTS. No minimum application qualification required...
The Nigerian Federal Government has put a more lenient revitalised scholarship scheme for Nigerian students in certain Universities including :
*Unilag*
*UI*
*UNILORIN*
*UNN*
*OAU*
*LASU*
*UNIBEN*
*Covenant University, Ota*
This revitalised award scheme is strictly for all undergraduate students in all levels of these Universities.
The Nigeria scholarship Awards is one of the two Divisions of the Federal Scholarship Board. It has also, a monitoring branch under Nigerian Award. The scholarship is available to all students regardless of their CGPA or GPA, whichever one applies.
*GENERAL INFORMATION :*
* *Each candidate must complete this form fully in utmost good faith. Fraudulent inputs would render these applications invalid*
* *Copies of the following documents must be complete and readily available on complication of the 1st stage of application :*
*a.* Letter of admission
*b.* Letter of identification from your state/Local Government.
*c.* School Identity Card (if available)
*d.* Passport
*e.* Last sessional examination result.
*f.* Course Registration form.
Any application form submitted after the closing date (20th August 2016), incorrect or incompletely filled forms will not be processed.
The Endowment fund for the Under-graduates whose forms get accepted is N150,000 per annum.
Students who qualify and get accepted after this application will duly be communicated to through email. Thereon other details should be sent through the specified means in the email.
Candidates are advised to make only one application. Those who make multiple entries will have their entries rejected.
– Only Completely filled application forms are eligible for assessment(Candidates are therefore advised to complete their forms).
To Apply, Visit FSB official application site:
https://obtainscholarships.typeform.com/to/kGxFB1
SCAM!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by IrradiatoR: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2016
OneSentence:

SCAM!!!

Big One at that!!!

you know it me seeing some people trying to scam or swindle unsuspecting students of their money,

that guy has no atom of Mercy in him
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Damitism: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2016
OneSentence:

SCAM!!!
IrradiatoR:

Big One at that!!!
you know it me seeing some people trying to scam or swindle unsuspecting students of their money,
that guy has no atom of Mercy in him

Well, I am not arguing with you guys about that site, but next time before you shout scam, you too do your research. well, to help you guys out, first search for the difference between a ''http:// and https://'' website. if you are successful with that, then go to google.com and search for typeform.com and read about them. It is obvious the reason you guys might have been scammed in the past was because you failed to do your research before you jump at opportunity so to say. From that, you can make your conclusion. I don't argue with ignoramus on a normal day, they always have another silly point to make but I had to protect my future before you tag me a scammer. Nonsense!!
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by MrKaycee(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Are u tryna say, we can apply thru dat site not thru collection of form from registrar's office
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Damitism: 5:40am On Aug 15, 2016
@ MrKaycee
According to the post below, it seems students apply online before.

Drphemmy4u:
forms were available online then. i dont know the procedure now anyway. yes, i have a friend who submitted fresh on interview day, wrote the exam and got selected. This was back in 2010.Things might have changed now though.

Also, I have been to my registrar's office thrice for the form and I was told the same thing 'that they have not receive any form'. Also, from what I read about the website, typeform.com, (in the post I made earlier), the website was create mainly for things like that, as in, collecting data from people for reigstrations, survey etc and there are good testimonies about the site, coupled with the fact that it is a secured site, I believe any data I give is very safe. This situation is just like Agbami giving their scholarship shortlisting to scholastica.ng to conduct. A friend of mine shared that info with me and since this thread was created solely for that info, I think I would be selfish not sharing it with you guys.
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by kandydude1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anyone that had applied should pls hint us on how to go abt it. Thanks
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Muhdmusamuhd: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
ElPhoche:

Usually, you apply and provode the necessary things needed. The day of exams is usually different for universities, polytechnics, monotechnics.
The questions are usually quantitative, English, general studies and questions about your family.
Success as you apply...
pls sir du dey mind if u ar a beneficiari ofani other scholashp scheme
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Sirhethat12(f): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Drphemmy4u:
forms were available online then. i dont know the procedure now anyway. yes, i have a friend who submitted fresh on interview day, wrote the exam and got selected. This was back in 2010.Things might have changed now though.

Hi, I saw that they said Change of course is not allowed. Is it before application or after? Cus I changed my course last semester, don't know if I should apply or not. thanks.
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by ElPhoche(m): 7:12am On Feb 23, 2017
Muhdmusamuhd:

pls sir du dey mind if u ar a beneficiari ofani other scholashp scheme
Yes, I was. That was back in 2011. I am no longer a student now, though....
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by IamNat: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2017
Pls i just aplied 4 2017 edition and i'm in need of past questions,my email is thompniphemy@gmail.com
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Drphemmy4u: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sirhethat12:

Hi, I saw that they said Change of course is not allowed. Is it before application or after? Cus I changed my course last semester, don't know if I should apply or not. thanks.
hello,i dont knw where this could have been written as this is an old post.I crossed from physiology to medicine,i got the scholarship as a medical student in 400level.I submitted my duely signed change of course form along with my application form.
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by mojeed4(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Drphemmy4u:
hello,i dont knw where this could have been written as this is an old post.I crossed from physiology to medicine,i got the scholarship as a medical student in 400level.I submitted my duely signed change of course form along with my application form.

Hello, how were you able to upload the files with the limit of 20kb there? I'm having issues with this.
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by princefemo01(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
please what does educational can certificate means in the scholarship requirements
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Adesoba5: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
ElPhoche:

Usually, you apply and provode the necessary things needed. The day of exams is usually different for universities, polytechnics, monotechnics.
The questions are usually quantitative, English, general studies and questions about your family.
Success as you apply...

Please Elphoche drop your number
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Sirhethat12(f): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Drphemmy4u:

Aww thanks a lot, would go ahead and apply then.
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Drphemmy4u: 7:07am On Feb 24, 2017
mojeed4:

Hello, how were you able to upload the files with the limit of 20kb there? I'm having issues with this.
Then,i downloaded the form online and submitted hard copies via courier directly to abuja.i dont know if the process is now strictly online or otherwise.its been long.
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Drphemmy4u: 7:08am On Feb 24, 2017
Sirhethat12:

Aww thanks a lot, would go ahead and apply then.
sure,you have nothing to lose by applying.
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by mojeed4(m): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2017
Drphemmy4u:
Then,i downloaded the form online and submitted hard copies via courier directly to abuja.i dont know if the process is now strictly online or otherwise.its been long.

It seems its now strictly online.
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by ElPhoche(m): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Adesoba5:

Please Elphoche drop your number
Dunno how well I can help now oh. I am no longer a student. Graduated 2015. Drop your WhatsApp number, and then mention me, so I can see it. We can then chat
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Sirhethat12(f): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=Drphemmy4u post=54005283]sure,you have nothing to lose by applying.[/quote

what sort of question should I expect? Hope no current affairs? and do you have the past questions please?
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by dammygoody(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
IamNat:
Pls i just aplied 4 2017 edition and i'm in need of past questions,my email is thompniphemy@gmail.com
Please can you share the link to the application?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Reaches Agreement With ASUU, Releases N15.4bn / Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? / Blackout: OAU Students Reading Outside (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.