Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,397 members, 7,901,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards (44906 Views)

Top Ten Medical Schools In Nigeria(2016) / Top 20 Best Polytechnics In Nigeria 2016 / Top 11 Best School Of Nursing In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by IamNat: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ws at d ilorin center today but cudn't ryt d exam,my course form ws nt signd nd stamped nd original copies of ur documents wl b sited b4 u wl b alowd 2 ryt exam.

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Austinmiles: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
IamNat:
Ws at d ilorin center today but cudn't ryt d exam,my course form ws nt signd nd stamped nd original copies of ur documents wl b sited b4 u wl b alowd 2 ryt exam.
what are the documents please?
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Austinmiles: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
IamNat:
All my documents are ready, except my transcript which was not signed and endorse.
Will they allow me take the exams if I explaine to them that my institution is on strike...

Please reply me I'm taking my written interview tomorrow..
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by papyrus2(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Okay
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by IamNat: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Austinmiles:

All my documents are ready, except my transcript which was not signed and endorse.
Will they allow me take the exams if I explaine to them that my institution is on strike...

Please reply me I'm taking my written interview tomorrow..

At my own center in FGC Ilorin,if you didn't meet a single requirement,you are going back home,some of my friends were sent back because they didn't have their course form signed and stamped.
Infact Kwasuites had to call their registrar,he came down to the center himself,yet the woman didn't change her mind.

I don't know the center you will be going to o,you should just try at least.
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by IamNat: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Austinmiles:

Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by IamNat: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Austinmiles:

Jamb Admission letter
Local Government of Origin Certificate
Signed and Stamped Transcript
Signed and Stamped Course form
Front and back photocopy of school i.d card

Please note that you should have the originals with you,by original i mean if any of the above can be printed in coloured,do that because that is what they believe is the original.

And make two photocopies of each document and your two passport don't forget,all this will be in a single brown envelop.

Wishing you success.
And i got all my documents signed and stamped today too,so i will be at Ilorin tomorrow,anybody coming too?
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Ibukune(m): 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
House any latest as regards the schorlaship
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Emmyshegs(m): 12:11am On Aug 07, 2017
I think the shortlist is out. You all should check your school's Student Affairs for update.
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by youngstarlit(m): 5:26am On Aug 07, 2017
Apply For UNICAF Scholarship To Study In The UK

Why You Should Apply For This Scholarship
-It is cheap - It covers up to 80% of your tuition while you pay very small amount of it. You are also allowed to pay the remaining balance in monthly payment.
-You earn an internationally recognized degree by studying with UNICAF, thus improving your career prospect.
-It is easy to use. You have access to 24/7 online learning even while working!. You can study Online and graduate in campus.
-Ease of registration - It is easy to apply for, get the scholarship(if eligible) and start studying.
-You also get a FREE Windows 10 tablet, upon payment of the required deposit.

Click below to apply
http://www.hilearners.com/2017/08/apply-for-unicaf-scholarship-study-uk.html
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by wolente: 5:32am On Aug 07, 2017
Announcement: From a Texas based company.

This information is for the benefit of both secondary and university students with an aspiration to study in any US and Canada college/university.

Get everything done in one page and by yourself, from admission to getting a funding for your undergraduate or graduate studies. 34 other African countries, China and India are taking advantage of these services, AND its coming to Nigeria sometimes in September 2017.

- Do want to know ways & how to fund your studies to the US & Canada?
- Tools to help you know what school you can apply to?
- Many more services to help you with your dreams of studying in North America.
- FOR FREE

Like/follow our Facebook page to get briefings of first hand knowledge of when we launch in Nigeria.

www.facebook.com/TheAcademistCommunity/

We also want to read from you, should you have questions: info@theacademist.com
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by hamzasystem: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
please when is the deadline for the verification cos our school is on a long vacation
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by hamzasystem: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
please when is the deadline for the verification cos our school is on a long vacation
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by Greenville990: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2018
Junaknoni:
this is either scam or fake info...
am an applicant for the 2016 fsb scholarship
and they started nominating first week of april....(russia applicants)
ohhh....sorry......my category is different(bilateral education aggrement)
they do send us abroad

Hi, I have seen the address of FSB online. I would like to know which office
Re: Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards by BlessingAdah: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
@kennyyice..Hi I have a question regarding Zenith Bank Aptitude test.Please send me your email address or contact.Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nostalgic Vintage Pictures of old Nigeria / A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. / What An American Twitted About Nigeria, Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.