Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre (29870 Views)

EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left / 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Capernaum(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2016
Hillzy:
If I may ask when pdp was on power n d boko goons also wipe out pple frm d north was jonathan d one sending them n did all dis coconut heads say anytin them, some vampires (fulanis) started kill pple frm no where some mofos are shouting buhari as even e was d one sending them, even ffk self dey talk ( if dem say make fish stand up craft fish self go won join), but on a serious note d gov't need to act fast on dis issue before it turns into sometin esle

Sometimes I wonder if people like u think backwards. Referring to Jonathan's time at all is a confirmation that u can't think straight. Jonathan is gone as president. Stop referring to him and start thinking or making sense. Buhari has been silent. Does that not bother u. People are killed in scores, yet no statement from the president. And all u can think of is Jonathan. I pity u and ur unborn children. They are coming for u too.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Xano(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2016
The answer is simple:

Defend your home town.
Defend your family with all means.

Government is not going to save you.

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by HirstMOG(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2016
Hillzy:
If I may ask when pdp was on power n d boko goons also wipe out pple frm d north was jonathan d one sending them n did all dis coconut heads say anytin them, some vampires (fulanis) started kill pple frm no where some mofos are shouting buhari as even e was d one sending them, even ffk self dey talk ( if dem say make fish stand up craft fish self go won join), but on a serious note d gov't need to act fast on dis issue before it turns into sometin esle

this is one of the reasons why this nation is not progressing. any little thing we rise up to defend this and that leader just because we support them. has that change the fact that the common man on the street is not safe, hungry, jobless etc?? how can an small group of people just because of their own interest, want to destroy another's property Lie Muhammed came out the other day saying buhari's government is working secretly to curb this menace by Fulani herdsmen, but he came out openly to say he will declare war on pipeline vandals just the same way he is fighting boko haram. who is fooling who? God is watching all of you that are in support of this evil change.

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by FrancisIgya: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Where are the so called MOSSOB and IPOB fighters? Shebi dem say de wan leave Naija.
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by DavidsonAjebota: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Hyperchi:
Wen we call ipob on dis site dem go ban us.
But to fg we are terrorist but dis ppl na saint tank to buhari Nigeria must divide.
If not even amry barrAcks will not survive it.
what is dis man even typing..if u don't know what to say,u better be silent.
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by DonCortino: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Akshow:
oh yea ignorant child. Nobody waka abt get investment for other people land reach igbo. I said that to show u d folly in ur call for genocide against hausas in the east. There are better ways to tackle this not blood bath. Shallom
Who is calling for genocide against hausas? We are only advising peeps to be vigilant n arm themselves against such attacks. After all they heard d rumour b4 d attacks.
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nasiruddeen(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by CopyLearner: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2016
nduchucks:
Fani-Kayode's attempt to use herdsmen as a tool to prevent his prosecution regarding the N840million saga has already failed.

Barawo.
so more souls can perish just for the prosecution of one man for N840m? Know your priority

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by tempest01(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2016
prettyboi1

Okies27:
. You didnt say anything new that we dont wish for. Whats your take on these fulani herdsmen n our fulani president. Remember,sometime ago,the US tag the herdmen as a terrorist group and nothing has been done. Guy,say something concerning the situation n stop beating about the bush. We all want better Nigeria but some dont want better Nigerians.

I read his post, though it made sense, i didnt take him serious.....as he has no clear stand on the matter at hand

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by tempest01(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2016
Nasiruddeen:

****do you compare external elements killing people in their homeland....and a local religious monster you people supported at the beginning?

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by frankoben(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2016
When their time of reckoning comes, even the wilds of Nigeria which these treacherous, filthy, blood thirsty and misguided savages occupy and thrive on will be become too small for them to hide or seek refuge as we vengeful Nigerians will slaughter them and use their blood to irrigate our jungles which they have for long defiled.
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nature8(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2016
You've said it all sir..

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by macaranta(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by tymgotel: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Tocheagle:
Mehn, we need to know where to buy a gun and get 1 for ourselves asap
I can supply u one??

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Generalyemi(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2016
Akshow:
I have no time to read what comes out of this garbage stinking mouth ffk.
Buhari call ur kinsmen to order.

pity is all I have for u
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by emmasege: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2016
Those waiting for boko.hari to act against the interest of his foot soldiers will wait endlessly. Buhari finds it hard to adjust to being a nationalist. He's been a sectionalist all his life. His handlers tried so hard to repackage him and sell him to zombies as a nationalist in the buildup to 2015 election. But just like a smoke, habit must always find a way of being expressed no matter how hard one tries to conceal it. The last nationalists we had as presidents were GEJ, OBJ and to some extent Yaradua.
While I do not normally advocate tooth for tooth approach, i think it's got to a stage that IPOB should stand up and defend the interest of their brothers in the east while Gani Adam's OPC also stands against Fulani invasion and colonization of the west.

4 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by InvertedHammer: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2016
If every town declares Fulani herdsmen "shoot at sight", the menace will stop. Buhari will be forced to react.

Nigerians are too peace-loving that they would rather be slaughtered by marauders than fight for their existence. One would think that what happened in Awgu would call for towns to be armed and vigilant against Boko Haram masquerading as Fulani herdsmen. Fulani herdsmen do not move in a group of 300 riders. They are Boko Haram expanding their territory.

\

5 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2016
jlinkd78:
Nice construction of English but back to d topic u never condemned or commended the Fulani massacre. It is important we know Ur stand on d above topic before we know between Nigeria and Nigerians who is to be blamed. But if I might chip in, the same Nigerians u blame here as d problem behave well and are very responsible men and women outside d shores of this Lugard's contraption. I leave it to u to now figure out d real problem.

Thank you! He wrote down a lot of things without saying anything at all
Dodgy much

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Forwetinnah: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2016
stonemasonn:
Cc SeunOsewa pls open a new thread to say No To Fulani Killings.

For where? Him get Liver?!

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by xtive(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2016
Of a truth i tell you, i don't know what has gone wrong with us (Ibo's) this is not the Ibo tribe i used to know. Have they bewitched us that we can no longer stand to defend ourselves? It baffles me that we are giving this vampires so much space.
shamecurls:

grin grin grin
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Abel202: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2016
FFK has started gaining my respect.
He says the truth point blank.
Buhari will hasten the division of Nigeria.
It was a monumental mistake to elect such a known tribal bigot to lead such an ethnically diverse country like Nigeria.
This is Donald Trump, the Nigerian version. And he is a very evil and cruel person without any human feelings.
The real Donald Trump can't even fathom in his mind up to 10% of the evil this jihardist is unleashing to other Nigerians that are not Fulani.

5 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Livingpraiz(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2016
I believe i'v had to disagree with this man on topical issues but as far as the fulani issue is, i may agree to some of the points. If they are not curb soon, there may be reprisal attacks on them and it may degenerate to something nasty. Presidency, and service chiefs, wake up from your slumber! A tribe cannot hold the whole nation to ransome. Enough is Enough!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Forwetinnah: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2016
InvertedHammer:
If every town declares Fulani herdsmen "shoot at sight", the menace will stop. Buhari will be forced to react.

Nigerians are too peace-loving that they would rather be slaughtered by marauders than fight for their existence. One would think that what happened in Awgu would call for towns to be armed and vigilant against Boko Haram masquerading as Fulani herdsmen. Fulani herdsmen do not move in a group of 300 riders. They are Boko Haram expanding their territory.

\

Naaah, correction @ the bolded part please. "Southerners are too peace-loving" rather but unfortunately we are dealing animals that only understand violence. We all should learn to speak in their own language. .that's the only way to communicate with them. Simples. There's no point being civil with uncivilised people

4 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by ifeomaekol(f): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2016
The die is cast----- #nigerianswakeup.

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by cococandy(f): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2016
I'm not surprised
I've always known buhari's rule will be like this.

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by odomanis: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2016
Hillzy:
If I may ask when pdp was in power n d boko goons also wipe out pple frm d north was jonathan d one sending them n did all dis coconut heads say anytin them, some vampires (fulanis) started kill pple frm no where some mofos are shouting buhari as even e was d one sending them, even ffk self dey talk ( if dem say make fish stand up craft fish self go won join), but on a serious note d gov't need to act fast on dis issue before it turns into sometin esle

You talk like you are not human. When boko haram was killing people,didnt the army confront them ? When they did,didnt Buhari complain about how army was killing their youths(boko boys)?
Was Boko haram from the Niger delta ? Are they Ijaws ?

But now,the Fulani herdsman are Buhari's people, they are the ones killing,not their people but other people. Buhari has not made any arrest,buhari has not ordered the army to confront them,buhari has not even condemned their killing spree.

What are you talking ? What comparism are you trying to make ?

Nonsense !

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by cococandy(f): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2016
Abel202:
FFK has started gaining my respect.
He says the truth point blank.
Buhari will hasten the division of Nigeria.
It was a monumental mistake to elect such a known tribal bigot to lead such an ethnically diverse country like Nigeria.
This is Donald Trump, the Nigerian version. And he is a very evil and cruel person without any human feelings.
The real Donald Trump can't even fathom in his mind up to 10% of the evil this jihardist is unleashing to other Nigerians that are not Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by frankoben(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2016
Mr. President, call ur kinsmen to order or we shall have to call our kinsmen to arms.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by 100Cents: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2016
Flexherbal:
This herdsmen isue is getting out of hand.
I wonder why the government has not done anything serious about it.

The presidioot is a mentally slow, cunning, parochial bigot

See what Nigerians voted..

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
mideactive:
It's Unfortunate dat we play politics wit everything.men like ffk sees dis as an opportunity to gain more Popularity,dat's y I don't take people like him seriously.don't be supprised dat dis same ffk has cows wit d Fulani people.people like ffk will always see dis as an opportunity to play 2 d galary,human lives don't really matter 2 him.
You are an example of a short-sighted Nigerian the writer talked about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Asks Mansur Mashi To Retract Comment On Buhari Or Face Recall / Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics / The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.