Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre (29873 Views)

EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left / 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by 100Cents: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Are they killing the owners of the north ?

How do you come to someones land and displace him by killing him ?

Are you mentally slow ?
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by deliveryboy: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
So pathetic that a group of people would hole the nation to ransom, how come no one is saying/doing anything to stop these people. I strongly believe they have the backing of the political class. On the flip side of the coin, what provokes the people to attack their victims? Is it revenge/reprisal, have some of their own been killed and no one was held responsible or do they just enjoy killing innocent victims unprovoked? Immediate and remote causes have to be determined and anyone found wanting should be brought to book irrespective of the side of the divide they fall.
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by isnovic(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Like him or hate him, I look forward to reading FFK's piece, he writes well.

Sadly, we southerners always trivialize issues that affects one part for ethnic reasons, however, the recent spread of the attacks has shown that they are well coordinated.

The ubiquity/brazen boldness of the herdsmen in recent time shows a well thought out plan or a sect emboldened by some facts only known to them and their sponsors.

The nomads must have been given assignment to cause havoc in the South-South, South-East and even the South-West as retaliation for the notion that the ravaging of the NE was sponsored by the South and aided by the nonchalance of the South-South presidency of GEJ.

Only cowards do nothing in the face of oppressions.

Social media #tagging the President to act movement must be stepped-up.

#BuhariStoptheKillingsByFulaniHerdsman

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by 100Cents: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
mideactive:
It's Unfortunate dat we play politics wit everything.men like ffk sees dis as an opportunity to gain more Popularity,dat's y I don't take people like him seriously.don't be supprised dat dis same ffk has cows wit d Fulani people.people like ffk will always see dis as an opportunity to play 2 d galary,human lives don't really matter 2 him.

Ibu ezigbo maluu.

Maybe you cant speak english like him so what matters to you in all this write up is not the death of 100 people but FFKs personality.

Inferiority complex is written over all your write up..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by klarke(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
I am not a prophet of doom, but I have a feeling something ominous and catastrophic is trying to envelop this land. My prayer is that God will thwart and frustrate the agenda of hell.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by WebSurfer(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
ur head needs to be checked, u are sick, if we kill back, we will be arrested and charge to court, buhari is in power what do u expect? try to clean ur stinking watery pu§§y, before blabbing nonsense
that is cowardice mehnnn, so you are going to wait till they kill you or a member of your family/relation.. Take over your commuinity ? Kontinue

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by kabman: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
You cant kill 25 fulani herdsmen and expect them not to attack you back.
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by omojeesu(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
There are 4 enemies of Nigeria: Islamists and other Religionists, Politicians, Economic Saboteurs and all their foreign collaborators.

Directing them all is the 'god of this world', the 'Prince of the power of the air'. The aim is 'to steal, to kill and to destroy' and wipe out what is right and just.

Signs of the end!

Jesus is Lord!!

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chuksemi:
I am trying so hard to type without emotions. I can't avoid it, I am begining to lose faith in this present administration. 40 souls? Includes fathers, sons, mothers, sisters. People have lost loved ones, breadwinners and life partners. And not even an official statement. Atleast if you won't do anything release a statement saying you are displeased. South eastern governors are jokes. Calling on the federal government for nearly everything.

Jokes everywhere.

Everything is a Joke!!! If the Federal government have said about the killing what about the government of Enugu state....

Seriously...I'm beginning to think this killings are not real....otherwise the government of Enugu state would have said or done something

Picture of the killings or adonbilive it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by leelong(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Akshow:
I have no time to read what comes out of this garbage stinking mouth ffk.
Buhari call ur kinsmen to order.
Yes, u hv no time to read, coz you're a FOOL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by larrytorch(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
prettyboi1:
Honestly, I've always been a very patriotic Nigerian, but it seems like I'm giving up on the people of this country... Not because I don't love the country, but because of the people I have to call compatriots (fellow Nigerians).
Nigeria is not the problem, Nigerians are the problem. A people who love trivial things over simple common sense, ...a people who carry religious and tribal sentiments and bias over common sense and patriotism,.....a people who prefer to be superstitious even when simple logical reasoning is required,...a people who prefer political party affiliations to national patriotism, ...a people that can be so easily impressed by bvllshit and very simple things. Man, it's depressing.

I love Nigeria and I always wish and pray we get our acts right,utilize common sense and start thinking about progressive things like advanced technology, military superiority, economic superiority, advanced medicine and science, advanced arts etc but instead, my people prefer to think and fight over stupid things like 'tribe', or fighting over religious bias. God is good and I'm sure God wants us to impress Him by doing great stuff using our common sense, why do we have to become either Muslim or Christian fanatics? Did God ask us to hate each other and fight or kill each other for Him? No!

Ask the average Nigerian if he thinks about and wishes Nigeria would become a really great country, and I bet you every Nigerian wants that, but then the same people that want these advancements are the same people thinking about and engaging in daft and low-life things like tribal bias, religious bias, political party fanatism etc.
When good people come around to start doing great things in Nigeria, we would insult them, castigate them, judge them and turn against them...tell me then, who is going to do the great work we all wish for so that the country would grow and advance?
Oh boy, I love Nigeria forever, but I tire for Nigerians....our mentality NEEDS to change!

Fulani herdsmen vs Non fulani/hausa... Pls wat's ur point ?

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by tsdarkside(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tocheagle:
Mehn, we need to know where to buy a gun and get 1 for ourselves asap

but be careful......the northern jfts showed you already how to do it...

not that you get too bold and challenge the nigerian army....

as soon as the police and army arrives you must put yourselves under their command...no more shia-biafra protest tragedies......

stop dying because of misunderstanding......
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by ozoemenaca: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
FFK has said it all. We don't need to talk much

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
WebSurfer:
that is cowardice mehnnn, so you are going to wait till they kill you or a member of your family/relation.. Take over your commuinity ? Kontinue
the last time we killed fulani herdsmen, we were arrested, if not that i escaped, u won't have seen me here

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by leelong(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
delivite:

So that what will happen na? Are you mad?
So u don't know he's mad? He's raving mad!!!
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by babasolution: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nigerians are just emotional,gullible,religious fanatics,nigerians are so weak n foolish,these fulanis are rampaging,going on a killing spree n nobody is talking.where are d men of these country? I think southern men are so emasculated,they can defend their wifes and children,i bleed for nigeria.
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Rotimi47: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
The day we from the south of Nigeria, stop applauding the killings of people from other southern region because we habour animosity towards them and start doing the needful, will be the day all these nonsense stop!

Why should some set of people, leave their region & go on a killing spree of people that reside in another region?

A similar, scenario have been playing out in part of the North for a long time and most people tend to keep saying, na dem dem! Probably, if we all have done more by speaking against this scourge, it might not have happened in the south.

Finally, let me say that, we're all Nigerians, but some people should not take others for a ride.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Ojiofor: 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
South East governors should set up well armed vigilante groups in each state to safe guide communities against cowardly Fulani terrorists attacks.

4 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Adebowale89(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
This is whr kanu shud be needed but he took his diplomatic act too fast and uncautioned.

If he had nt go thru dose unathourized ways. He would ve been using dis against d FG in regards to dis killings. I still stand by his slogan sha (Nigeria is a zoo)
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by tsdarkside(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Adebowale89:
This is whr kanu shud be needed but he took his diplomatic act too fast and uncautioned.

If he had nt go thru dose unathourized ways. He shud ve been using dis against d FG in regards to dis killings. I still stand by his slogan sha (Nigeria is a zoo)

but dont call me animal out of frustration.........

i am frustrated over this situation my self too....

that was kanus mistake....why they hell should i kill myself more when i am already dying??...

who does he wants to be angry against??....he was very bad in picking his priorities.....
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by camry2008: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
The Governor of Enugu State, IFEANYI UGWU, House of REP and all the Politicians representing people in that Area, what is your take and what is the way forward?.

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by MirabelArode(f): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Demallcrazy:

start with bow, arrow & matchetes 1st.
those ones don't need u to get police licence b4 usin dem, and its even far cheaper to acquire. cool

see yoruba muslim.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Freiden:

Everything is a Joke!!! If the Federal government have said about the killing what about the government of Enugu state....

Seriously...I'm beginning to think this killings are not real....otherwise the government of Enugu state would have said or done something

Picture of the killings or adonbilive it.

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by chmeze(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
Contemplating on whether to kill dis Fulani In front of me#so pissed
please don't do it..hold ur peace and the Lord will fight ur battles.

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by tsdarkside(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:

see yoruba muslim.

he is telling you how to do it in hours and not months.....

btw..how can you know he is moslem!??...

maybe he is a yoruba christian trying to help his fellow christian....
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by maxzzo1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Flexherbal:
This herdsmen isue is getting out of hand.
I wonder why the government has not done anything serious about it.
buhari is Fulani what do you expect from the govt not even one has being arrested!! Na Wao for dis useless APC govt...

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by faithesco(f): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
chmeze:
please don't do it..hold ur peace and the Lord will fight ur battles.
ohk my brother sad
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Well, well, well, Remember that the Yorubas were the joke of the Abiola 1993 presidential elections. The Yorubas were the butt of every Tom, Dick and Harry during the Abacha regime.
No SE movement came to their aid. No SS movement and no Religious groups, stuck out their neck. Yorubas were driven out of Nigeria, their educational advantage seriously ridiculed. NADECO was seen as a south-west agitation with anyone associated with it labelled troublemakers.
The Hausa-Fulani oligarchy read the handwriting on the wall after Abacha death and attempted to placate any backlash.

So, every tribe has a survival strategy when confronted with survival issues. The Igbos will survive and get justice. So also will all other tribes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by maxzzo1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
The more you guyz fold hands and look or wait endlessly for a useless APC govt that claim to be doing things underground, they will sweep ur community regroup and attack with full might even use dynamite ask Kaduna pple they will tell u...the simple solution attack them back...

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hillzy:
If I may ask when pdp was in power n d boko goons also wipe out pple frm d north was jonathan d one sending them n did all dis coconut heads say anytin them, some vampires (fulanis) started kill pple frm no where some mofos are shouting buhari as even e was d one sending them, even ffk self dey talk ( if dem say make fish stand up craft fish self go won join), but on a serious note d gov't need to act fast on dis issue before it turns into sometin esle
. Sharrap, has your buhari said or done anything to stop the carnage? Why do you think these people always get freed with their ammunition whenever they're intercepted

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Akshow:
oh yea ignorant child. Nobody waka abt get investment for other people land reach igbo. I said that to show u d folly in ur call for genocide against hausas in the east. There are better ways to tackle this not blood bath. Shallom
. We are talking about fulanis not northerners. Fula is are bad guests everywhere even here in taraba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose / Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail / Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.