Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) (32003 Views)

FIRS Revenue Collection: APC Lies Busted - Budgit / Another APC Governor's Rice Pyramid Lies Busted With Pictures / Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by asumo12: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2016
Kai!! I've missed the space I was booking
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by basingstoke: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2016
DipoDee:
...you write like PDP don't lie bro. And then, who cares about you or your existence? APC? PDP? Who?

Just go and continue your hustling so you can eat this morning, Jonathan's/Buhari's youngest son probably has more in his account than you will ever have in 5 lifetimes...you know that right!
you mean 500 lifetimes ?
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by dyn1800: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2016
YOU DEY LOOK FOR MISTAKES AND LIES WHILE YOUR MATE DEY LOOK FOR PROSPERITY

1 Like

Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by DankemzI(m): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2016
grin
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by Firefire(m): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2016
APC & LIES ? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by obailala(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2016
What exactly is the relevance of this thread?
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by sirAmeh(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2016
Watching in 3D!!!!
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by abdullkabar(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2016
Mekus68:
APC & LIES are like bread & butter.

3 Likes

Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by prettyboi1(m): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2016
Honestly, I've always been a very patriotic Nigerian, but it seems like I'm giving up on the people of this country... Not because I don't love the country, but because of the people I have to call compatriots (fellow Nigerians).
Nigeria is not the problem, Nigerians are the problem. A people who love trivial things over simple common sense, ...a people who carry religious and tribal sentiments and bias over common sense and patriotism,.....a people who prefer to be superstitious even when simple logical reasoning is required,...a people who prefer political party affiliations to national patriotism, ...a people that can be so easily impressed by bvllshit and very simple things. Man, it's depressing.

I love Nigeria and I always wish and pray we get our acts right,utilize common sense and start thinking about progressive things like advanced technology, military superiority, economic superiority, advanced medicine and science, advanced arts etc but instead, my people prefer to think and fight over stupid things like 'tribe', or fighting over religious bias. God is good and I'm sure God wants us to impress Him by doing great stuff using our common sense, why do we have to become either Muslim or Christian fanatics? Did God ask us to hate each other and fight or kill each other for Him? No!

Ask the average Nigerian if he thinks about and wishes Nigeria would become a really great country, and I bet you every Nigerian wants that, but then the same people that want these advancements are the same people thinking about and engaging in daft and low-life things like tribal bias, religious bias, political party fanatism etc.
When good people come around to start doing great things in Nigeria, we would insult them, castigate them, judge them and turn against them...tell me then, who is going to do the great work we all wish for so that the country would grow and advance?
Oh boy, I love Nigeria forever, but I tire for Nigerians....our mentality NEEDS to change!
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by Dapsin2901: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2016
I don't care for any party I only care for my family..... APC hmmmmm PDP hmmmm both do lie

1 Like

Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by Pavarottii(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2016
DipoDee:
...you write like PDP don't lie bro. And then, who cares about you or your existence? APC? PDP? Who?

Just go and continue your hustling so you can eat this morning, Jonathan's/Buhari's youngest son probably has more in his account than you will ever have in 5 lifetimes...you know that right!
Why u pained like this? Did they force u to comment?

1 Like

Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by lanicky(f): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2016
Tallesty1, I admire you but this information does not disprove our reality. They are one and the same. APC and PDP politicians fight for their appetites only

Vote Lanicky as Miss Nairaland 2016

1 Like

Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by gbens2000(m): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2016
And the mods rushed it to fp without proper verification,local champions everywhere

1 Like

Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by rheether(f): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2016
lanicky:
Tallesty1, I admire you but this information does not disprove our reality. They are one and the same. APC and PDP politicians fight for their appetites only

Vote Lanicky as Miss Nairaland 2016

Why do you want to be miss nairaland?
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by MrBendel(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
Earlier today, a blogger posted that some indigenes of Dutse took to the streets with brooms and gallons of water to"disinfect the mess brought
by PDP" and to show that "JIGAWA STATE STILL STAND
FIRMLY WITH APC...

I don't know if that truly happened but the picture he posted was first shared on march 22 2015 when GEJ visited katsina.

See here https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/
status/579545983027175424

See the earlier post https://www.nairaland.com/3069405/after-pdp-rally-jigawa-indigenes

So if a blogger carries false news it is APC. Men you guys are hilarious.
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by lanicky(f): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2016
I believe in postivism. I am intelligent and really likable. I believe Miss Nairaland should be a lady who is good natured who can hold her own despite the tension on Nairaland. I am straightforward, happy and simple. I

I believe that my cool, calm and positive attitude on this forum has shown that I am the MISS you want to vote for. I am quite confident that my characteristics and behaviour on this forum have shown that I have what it takes. You will agree with me that thia forum need more positive people and we have to begin by voting me as Miss Nairaland.

Thank you so much for your interest

rheether:

Why do you want to be miss nairaland?
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by klinro(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2016
Chaii. Truly, APC and LIES are like bread and butter.
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by engineerboat(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2016
ziccoit:
Yes, you are right. That pic is old.

Meanwhile, what about the one below. A picture reverse search didn't return any result which meat it might be a new pic.

Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by dabossman(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
Earlier today, a blogger posted that some indigenes of Dutse took to the streets with brooms and gallons of water to"disinfect the mess brought
by PDP" and to show that "JIGAWA STATE STILL STAND
FIRMLY WITH APC...

I don't know if that truly happened but the picture he posted was first shared on march 22 2015 when GEJ visited katsina.

See here https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/
status/579545983027175424

See the earlier post https://www.nairaland.com/3069405/after-pdp-rally-jigawa-indigenes

So, a blogger posts some falsehood on his blog in a bid to attract gullible visitors and you are crediting it to APC? In the new trend of Nairaland, na who all this PDP-APC fight don epp?
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by zudozz: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2016
Tunder go fire anyone wey no see anything wrong with we n all this Mallue being citizen of same country.
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by dabossman(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2016
prettyboi1:
Honestly, I've always been a very patriotic Nigerian, but it seems like I'm giving up on the people of this country... Not because I don't love the country, but because of the people I have to call compatriots (fellow Nigerians).
Nigeria is not the problem, Nigerians are the problem. A people who love trivial things over simple common sense, ...a people who carry religious and tribal sentiments and bias over common sense and patriotism,.....a people who prefer to be superstitious even when simple logical reasoning is required,...a people who prefer political party affiliations to national patriotism, ...a people that can be so easily impressed by bvllshit and very simple things. Man, it's depressing.

I love Nigeria and I always wish and pray we get our acts right,utilize common sense and start thinking about progressive things like advanced technology, military superiority, economic superiority, advanced medicine and science, advanced arts etc but instead, my people prefer to think and fight over stupid things like 'tribe', or fighting over religious bias. God is good and I'm sure God wants us to impress Him by doing great stuff using our common sense, why do we have to become either Muslim or Christian fanatics? Did God ask us to hate each other and fight or kill each other for Him? No!

Ask the average Nigerian if he thinks about and wishes Nigeria would become a really great country, and I bet you every Nigerian wants that, but then the same people that want these advancements are the same people thinking about and engaging in daft and low-life things like tribal bias, religious bias, political party fanatism etc.
When good people come around to start doing great things in Nigeria, we would insult them, castigate them, judge them and turn against them...tell me then, who is going to do the great work we all wish for so that the country would grow and advance?
Oh boy, I love Nigeria forever, but I tire for Nigerians....our mentality NEEDS to change!

Bro, I'm with you on that boat. Nigeria is not the problem despite what some people want us to believe. The real problem is the people. Nigerians and their mentality. And you can split this country into 250 tribes, yet nothing will change until we change this backward mentality.

1 Like

Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by DipoDee: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Pavarottii:

Why u pained like this? Did they force u to comment?

Apostle Suleiman! shocked
You must have seen and felt my pain before you bought Nairaland from Seun Osewa and decides who should comment or not.

A Zillion of you can't stop people from airing their views on this forum, on any thread. Chinko brain cheesy
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by engineerboat(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2016
@ lalasticlala,
Thanks for heeding to the voice of reasoning by closing that fake thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/3069405/after-pdp-rally-jigawa-indigenes/2

Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by jaybee3(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2016
lanicky:
I believe in postivism. I am intelligent and really likable. I believe Miss Nairaland should be a lady who is good natured who can hold her own despite the tension on Nairaland. I am straightforward, happy and simple. I

I believe that my cool, calm and positive attitude on this forum has shown that I am the MISS you want to vote for. I am quite confident that my characteristics and behaviour on this forum have shown that I have what it takes. You will agree with me that thia forum need more positive people and we have to begin by voting me as Miss Nairaland.

Thank you so much for your interest

How can you help channel all the positivity reverberating around into increasing productivity of the otherwise jobless trolls resident in the romance section and beyond?
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by Pavarottii(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2016
DipoDee:

Apostle Suleiman! shocked
You must have seen and felt my pain before you bought Nairaland from Seun Osewa and decides who should comment or not.

A Zillion of you can't stop people from airing their views on this forum, on any thread. Chinko brain cheesy
So ur view is defending some lying on nairaland wiv pictures to deceive the populace?
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by Topestbilly(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2016
Kikikikikikiki grin busted big time.
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by Topestbilly(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2016
TippyTop:
Picture of Jigawa when PDP came to town.

Commenter pls help me, I'm trying to find a fair complexion person here.
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by prettyboi1(m): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2016
dabossman:

Bro, I'm with you on that boat. Nigeria is not the problem despite what some people want us to believe. The real problem is the people. Nigerians and their mentality. And you can split this country into 250 tribes, yet nothing will change until we change this backward mentality.
You have said exactly what I think.
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by macaranta(m): 11:55am On Apr 26, 2016
Oka

Visit [url]macaranta.com[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons / EU Raises Concern Over Independence Of INEC / Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.