Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) (32000 Views)

FIRS Revenue Collection: APC Lies Busted - Budgit / Another APC Governor's Rice Pyramid Lies Busted With Pictures / Apc Lies Busted; I Am Not A Member Of Apc - Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by damyzino(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
ERCROSS:
Another APC lie busted...
like seriously
Excerpt from ur comment "A blogger posted this" Not APC twitter or IG account....
if u like, bust a million APC lies, it still doesn't change d fact that they are still gon' rule you and ur lots till 2019
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by Cmeo(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
@op @all

When has a blogger turns to APC spokesperson? or When has a blog site looking for traffic turns to APC communiqué, handle or press statement?

I don't only blame the original poster but also the site administrator that brought this worthless story to the front page. Mtchhhhhhewwww
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by dokunbam(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bloggers and quest for traffic undecided undecided
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by nenergy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
A blogger posted something and you are blaming APC. Are you dumb or deliberately being daft? Did APC share this photo them self?

1 Like

Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by ihearYou(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
Earlier today, a blogger posted that some indigenes of Dutse took to the streets with brooms and gallons of water to"disinfect the mess brought
by PDP" and to show that "JIGAWA STATE STILL STAND
FIRMLY WITH APC...

I don't know if that truly happened but the picture he posted was first shared on march 22 2015 when GEJ visited katsina.

See here https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/
status/579545983027175424

See the earlier post https://www.nairaland.com/3069405/after-pdp-rally-jigawa-indigenes
n

U don't know if it "truly" happened, but u gleefully posted it as a busted "APC LIE". Moreover,d blogger u referred to,how are u sure he is an APC member,and did he tell u he published that story on behalf of d party. U are d biggest liar!!
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by Mbediogu(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
DipoDee:
...you write like PDP don't lie bro. And then, who cares about you or your existence? APC? PDP? Who?

Just go and continue your hustling so you can eat this morning, Jonathan's/Buhari's youngest son probably has more in his account than you will ever have in 5 lifetimes...you know that right!

What you said is the plain truth, nothing more or less.
Azikiwe and Awo were rich but not as rich as the poorest LGA chairman of today. They could have stolen as much as they wanted without opposition.
I cried when I learnt that governors of Northern states had to contribute to build houses the families of Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa. Can you imagine that in Nigeria of today?
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
ihearYou:
n

U don't know if it "truly" happened, but u gleefully posted it as a busted "APC LIE". Moreover,d blogger u referred to,how are u sure he is an APC member,and did he tell u he published that story on behalf of d party. U are d biggest liar!!
The blogger has a source oga
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
MrBendel:

So if a blogger carries false news it is APC. Men you guys are hilarious.
The blogger has a source
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
lanicky:
Tallesty1, I admire you but this information does not disprove our reality. They are one and the same. APC and PDP politicians fight for their appetites only

Vote Lanicky as Miss Nairaland 2016
True that
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by judondasylva(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
they should keep on lying its their culture
Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by lanicky(f): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2016
jaybee3:

How can you help channel all the positivity reverberating around into increasing productivity of the otherwise jobless trolls resident in the romance section and beyond?

I believe that postive energy is contagious. It would be very hard for an hostile moniker to keep on with the hostility when confronted with positivity. My own little contribution so far has been responding well to questions and opinions while ignoring the jabs. Each time I reply to mentions postively, It is one minus for ‘trolls' and less opportunity for them to turn great threads into something else.

1 Like

Re: Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) by jaybee3(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2016
lanicky:

I believe that postive energy is contagious. It would be very hard for an hostile moniker to keep on with the hostility when confronted with positivity. My own little contribution so far has been responding well to questions and opinions while ignoring the jabs. Each time I reply to mentions postively, It is one minus for ‘trolls' and less opportunity for them to turn great threads into something else.

Yes positive energy can be contagious but almost difficult to achieve online since your audience aren’t necessarily physically present to feel the aura.

It’s also almost impossible to achieve your aim by identifying the trolls and engaging them since we already know their sole aim is probably to disengage audiences by purposely applying diversionary tactics.

Anyhoo, how about you create stimulating threads and in turn increase your support base via knowledge sharing which in time would enable the otherwise trolls to engage in the new found positivity that you stand for

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Set 2015 As End Of Amnesty Program? / President Macron: "Why I Visited Afrika Shrine In Lagos" / Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.