Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,216 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

6 Ways To Cheer Yourself Up And Get Back To Your Feet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways To Cheer Yourself Up And Get Back To Your Feet (388 Views)

How To Cheer A Guy Up / How to make girls fall at your feet / Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Cheer Yourself Up And Get Back To Your Feet by eyezee: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2016
6 Ways To Cheer Yourself Up And Get Back To Your Feet

Shift your focus: Do not think too much about what worries you or drains you down emotionally, physically, mentally etc. instead, shift your focus to something more productive. If you really want to cheer yourself up, then change your style, change your thinking, and do new things.

Let go of the assumption that the world is against you: First and foremost, the world is not against you, the only person against you is YOU. As a man thinketh in his heart so is he. The only person that can make you a better person is you. You are the architect of your future, so you better build that wonderful mansion.

Remember that no matter how bad things may be, there are people worse off than you: Whatever situation you may be in, always know that some people are facing worse issues than you and they are not giving up on life. I am sure you see these around you. When there is life, there is hope. A typical example I can vividly remember which I will share: I was leaving a church service on a Sunday, and I really was not just feeling myself because I had critical issues I was trying to get over with. And just as I got to the exit door, I saw a crippled man that could neither walk nor stand up on his feet, crawl pass me and immediately, I thanked God for my situation. I thanked God that I have the legs to walk and the hands to make a living. So, your present situation does not define YOU.

Understand your past does not equal the future: We learn every day, we grow every day, and each day comes with new experiences. What may have happened in the past, or may be happening right now, does not equate to your future. When we fall, we dust ourselves off and rise. So, let the past be that stepping stone to a better future.

http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/6-ways-cheer-cheer-get-back-feet/

(1) (Reply)

She Doesnt Have A Phone Neither A Sim But She Wants You To Send Her Cards / Why Getting Married As A Student Will Harm Your Relationship / Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.