Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? (12270 Views)

How Many Hours Should A 3000mah Battery Use / How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah / How Many Hours Do You Use Your Phone Consistently For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Dcaliphate(m): 6:54am On Apr 30, 2016
I spend less than 1hr a day pressing my phone. Yes I visit my mail when I need to make calls but I don't play games on it or make unnecessarily long chats when I could just call instead.
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Armstrong34(m): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2016
I was actually fone freak bfor buh seriously it ain't gonna add a dime to my pocket...so I gat better tins to do Wif ma time........
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Excelboi(m): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2016
15-18 hrs a day... I'm either with my fone or PC.
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by seedorfy134(m): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Until my battery is down
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by anochuko01(m): 6:56am On Apr 30, 2016
I can't say...but a lot of hours. I read PDF books, bible, nairaland, opportunities to make noney, vital in formations etc. The world now lives on the internet. its not about the time spent though, but the quality of what you're doing

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2016
I am not surprised. It depends on what she does with the phone. There are businesses one can do online.
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by McElvis: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2016
O ya

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by GodblessNig247(m): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2016
15 to 17 hrs
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Blessograo(f): 7:03am On Apr 30, 2016
can spend 27 hours and sleep the next day, just for whatsapp and kuwo (chinese music app) and if there's nothing to do i can just check all the whatsapp picture or make sure the back light of my phone is on. Every other activity is done on my laptop including whatsapp too (maybe i'm a whatsapp addict).
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by tohpahz(f): 7:09am On Apr 30, 2016
How many hrs i spend with my phone.
My phone is always with mi.. so 24hrs it is..
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by amana49: 7:12am On Apr 30, 2016
10-13hrs
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2016
about 13HRS a day, but last year when I was working b4 I started NYSC, I barely get 3HRS with my Fone.. The main cause of dis Fone addiction is idleness (joblessness). when you start working and getting paid yu'll adjust ursef..

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2016
Mine is probably 6 - 9 hrs daily...

Smartphones can get one addicted to em tho.. Once there's an Internet subscription, You'll always have one thing or another to do @ ery point in time...

It also depends on the kinda job you have... While @ work, am always on google tryna find solutions to daunting tasks i come across..
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Kazrem(m): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2016
If accumulated I don't think I spend up to 5 hours.
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by SirDavico(m): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2016
yinkuscious:
A friend told me that she is always pressing her phone throughout the day and that the only time she is not doing something with her phone is only when she is asleep.
This result to her ordering for a power bank that can last for 5 days when fully charged. So, approximately she claimed to always be with her for 23hours per day.

I was so surprise. But thinking about the apps on smart phones this days, u can certainly have everything u want on ur phone, from academic apps, religious apps, social apps etc.
Let's share how many hours we all spend being with our phone per day.

As for me, I will say 9-10 hours per day

Ewoooo....
Op, your friend can lie ehen...@ bolded. 23 hrs? Out of 24 hrs? She nor dey sleep? Abi she be witch?

***Modified***
Mine would....wait! Lets do the math.
8am +1am = 17hrs - 2hrs(for siesta) = 15hrs per day.
24-15=9,
9-2=7.
So dia4, I approximately;
1) Have 2 hours siesta
2) 7 hours night sleep
3) 15 hours phone experience

------> Per day.
Ain't that balanced?

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Odeyinigbin(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm,
Make una pity me oo,
My own worst so taii,I dey ping,chart during sex!
D only tym u don't c me with my Fone is wen sleeping.
Don't u think, I need a serious deliverance?
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by nrexzy: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2016
I spend More time with my phone than my girlFriend
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by abbeycom101(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2016
Results of idleness sometimes, we need job
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Rockmyworld(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2016
nrexzy:
I spend More time with my phone than my girlFriend

Hahahahhahahha same here. Except when my phone is down.
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by comeandmarry: 7:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Jesus,see responses some 18hrs,some a whole day,meaning power bank dey with them always. This shows the level of joblessness the current administration has caused. Imagine Obama spending 22hours on a dumb site called Nairaland. You ppl are dumb sha. Make una create jobs for una self
I'm planning on launching broadband in ibadan for 10k monthly,unlimited.watch out ibadan we coming your way. There's an increase now in Internet connection and nigerians are number 100billion in subscription.
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Harmored(m): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by dannyben5: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2016
my phone is always with me like"girls and thier powder"
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Fxwarrior: 8:04am On Apr 30, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Shuoo 17-20 Hours Per Day When There Is 24 Hours In A Day....

Either Smebdy Is Lying Or Smebdy Is Not Getting Adequate Sleep

grin

Or Somebody is jobless. Nobody likes phone like I do but I rarely spend 3hrs pressing phone continually. Not when you have books to read, places to go to and business to attend to.

Anyway I came to read introvert and LadyF comments. Dem dey sleep for phone.

Nairaland happens to be my most visited site.

Last Bullet: The only exception is when am watching interesting series with my phone. Then I might spend 10hrs at my convenience.
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by menxer: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2016
I am always with my phone or it's close by.

I am always using my phone when I am not doing any thing else that is mutually exclusive.
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by ijaw1stson: 8:06am On Apr 30, 2016
Tweetums:
20hrs daily
Jisosssssss....u no de sleep?
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Fxwarrior: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2016
tohpahz:
How many hrs i spend with my phone.
My phone is always with mi.. so 24hrs it is..

Drama queen they meant handling it, playing with it, using it.
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by buharisbae(f): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2016
myn is 20hrs when with sub

2hrs when no sub ..so its not like m addicted to my phone its the internet I'm addicted to
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by tohpahz(f): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
Fxwarrior:

Drama queen they meant handling it, playing with it, using it.

Silly warrior,, they ddnt say so. Use ur head!
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by herald9: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
My phone is my life... How many hours do I spend with my life?

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by ysalli: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
...breaking many marriages
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by ysalli: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2016
...couple, how does this affect relationship undecided...couple, how does this affect relationship
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by ojnnaco(m): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2016
SPG4U:
24 hours is not enough
Hehehehehehe.. Proudly addicted to the gadget Its same with me bro,when I have data

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Stop Charging Your Phones In Public Outlets! / Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile / Unbiased Review Of The Tecno Camon CX; The Good, The Bad And The Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.