Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? (12269 Views)

How Many Hours Should A 3000mah Battery Use / How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah / How Many Hours Do You Use Your Phone Consistently For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by ojnnaco(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2016
Dcaliphate:
phones have taken over!!
I was at an outing with many of my friends last night, someone complained it was boring, I asked her to keep her phone back in her bag and talk to someone,... it just gets crazier by d day here in Naija cos we overdo everything....
That's just the actual truth .
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by ojnnaco(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm
as long as my phone is on and my subscription is still active coupled with the fact that nairaland is still online. 24/7.
plus I connect with most of my valuable customers through Whatsapp. so every time

Gbam... You said it all
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by badassProdigy(m): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2016
my phone nah mai PA @least 17hrs
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by blacq2009(m): 8:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Happiness these days: full battery plus full WiFi signal. Lol
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Spanner4(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Blessograo:
can spend 27 hours and sleep the next day, just for whatsapp and kuwo (chinese music app) and if there's nothing to do i can just check all the whatsapp picture or make sure the back light of my phone is on. Every other activity is done on my laptop including whatsapp too (maybe i'm a whatsapp addict).

Just try and limit ur addiction to it o
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by virus05(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2016
Anytime light dey o
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by yinkuscious(m): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2016
adekayo1234:
My phone is my best companion, infact I pity my wife in advance
and my prayer is dat ur wife will break dat fone once she's nt getting ur attention.. Lol
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by cmart09(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2016
God should help me ooo, cos if continue like this I might end up swallowing my phone it's crazy.
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by yinkuscious(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2016
chyckxx:
Long as the phone is on, I'm always with it. I'm dating my smartphone.
may ur relationship neva be like dat of Doro Tiwa
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Iamlordgee(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2016
21hrs..I Sleep For 3 Hours..
And I Have Post-Ume To Write o
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by godchildjayboy(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2016
17hrs
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by yinkuscious(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Dcaliphate:
I spend less than 1hr a day pressing my phone. Yes I visit my mail when I need to make calls but I don't play games on it or make unnecessarily long chats when I could just call instead.
the time u post this, is it part of the 1 hour ?
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by marvee(f): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2016
24h
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Flawlessangel(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2016
Only when i sleep, always with my phone for the most part
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by orosun55(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2016
25hrs
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by omron(m): 9:23am On Apr 30, 2016
round the
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by AfroBlue(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2016
i saw this vid the other day. only 7 minutes

People Are Merging with Their Smartphones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTduyvT8zoM

Published on Apr 22, 2016 Truth Stream Media
Have you looked around lately? The zombie apocalypse is already here. It’s as if people have merged with their smartphones, as if the device is now a part of their bodies like another hand or another foot.

Reality is becoming a little less real by the day. Can you even imagine what it will be like when virtual reality hits the mainstream?

for the guys ....

Cell Phone Radiation Linked to Erectile Dysfunction

http://www.tbyil.com/Cell_Phones_Radiation_Linked_to_Erectile_Dysfunction_Tony_Isaacs.htm
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Lovexme(m): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2016
My phone is my girlfriend. My only true love.
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Spanner4(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2016
Mine is 10hrs as long as my BB ba3 last
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Emmanuel950(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2016
10-15hrs it always keep me company
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by missyge(f): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2016
I spend much time with my fone...unless im busy or @wrk
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by dude99(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2016
I am in the bathroom right now and i am reading this with my phone!!
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2016
henrydadon:
At least in a day I spend 15 hours maximum with my phone..my phone is like a part of my body now...and also God bless the makers of UC browser. .UC Browser got me addicted to my phone..there is always something to click
uc browser the bat3 drainer
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by baba11(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2016
An average of 5 hours in a day......
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by baba11(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2016
An average of 5 hours in a day......excluding reading and researching on some things!!!
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by titosantana(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Almost every time except:

When I'm working, when having a conversation with my elders, when having a romance.
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by kosokoadeyemi: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
As many i ave chance
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Mystery007(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Average of 15 hours per day, yea. I pity my future wife shaa coz i do virtually everything with my phone
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by teaseme2468: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
14hrs
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by piagetskinner(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
When u work 8hours everyday...where u wan see 17hours to spend with phone?
Re: How Many Hours Do U Spend With Your Phone Per Day ? by Abdulazeez70: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
6 hours coz anytime i dey wit my phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Stop Charging Your Phones In Public Outlets! / Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile / Unbiased Review Of The Tecno Camon CX; The Good, The Bad And The Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.