Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,505 members, 7,914,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

Do You Ever Envy Superstars? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Ever Envy Superstars? (841 Views)

Mabel Makun Leaves Us Green With Envy In Captivating Photos / [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy / Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Envy Superstars? by moss2: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2009
As the topic implies, do you ever feel that little/slight pinch of envy when you watch stars' act on the rectangular box? (A.K.A TV)!
Discuss pls don't slander. As for me, I must admit I always do.
Re: Do You Ever Envy Superstars? by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 09, 2009
Not really, because the higher you go the harder you fall.

having all that money, looking good and buying nice pads is enviable though cheesy

but after a while its like living in a glass bowl, imo.
Re: Do You Ever Envy Superstars? by SeanT21(f): 5:51am On Aug 09, 2009
NOT REALLY!! wink
Re: Do You Ever Envy Superstars? by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 09, 2009
right now i do - i'm shopping for a bargain used car cheesy cheesy

now if i were a superstar - all those late model suvs etal that i don't even bother looking at grin grin
Re: Do You Ever Envy Superstars? by moss2: 7:43am On Aug 09, 2009
Pls watch them with their paparazzi omoarazzi, iyaarazzi, unclearazzi, ancestorarazzi, e.t.c and you wil know why that slight envy is inevitable.
Re: Do You Ever Envy Superstars? by dominique(f): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2009
@oyb

dont be decieved by the so-called lifestyles of these celebs, most of them are flat broke coz they're are always to impress people with their lavish spending.
@topic

i dont envy them one bit, i love my privacy everywhere i go, i cant imagine stepping out in public and people are pointing fingers and whispering about me.
Re: Do You Ever Envy Superstars? by spikedcylinder: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2009
Yes!
Re: Do You Ever Envy Superstars? by Sissy3(f): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2009
no
Re: Do You Ever Envy Superstars? by dominique(f): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2009
me sef i'm a superstar grin grin grin in ma mind cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Ever Envy Superstars? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
They are rich and I want their money.

They are above the law and I want their immunity.

They are powerful and I want their influence.
Re: Do You Ever Envy Superstars? by mamagee6(f): 1:00am On Aug 12, 2009
I have no reason to envy them, they are nothing. angry

(1) (Reply)

"why I Was Kidnapped" -pete Edochie / Lil Wayne Impregnates Third Woman For The Year?! :o / Update: “terry G Is Okay” Says Manager,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.