Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,693 members, 7,926,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:16 AM

5 Reason You Should Be An Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Reason You Should Be An Entrepreneur (387 Views)

16 Reasons You Should Be An Entrepreneur And Own A Business / 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur / Top Reason You Should Not Use NG IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign PayPal Acct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reason You Should Be An Entrepreneur by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 28, 2016
REASON NO 1

Everyone is an entrepreneur. Yes, you heard me right, and I am going to tell you why. Entrepreneurship is all about solving problems so if you ever solved a problem in your life, then you have got what it takes to become an entrepreneur, as a matter of fact you are an entrepreneur; the only difference is that you are not just making money from all the problems you have solved so far. Hold on! Before I continue, I’d like to clarify that not all problems solved readily translate into a business venture, but the skill or potential to solve problems can be channeled in the right direction, and ultimately a business ventures no matter how small is birth. Take a good look at your life and your many skills to see if you find a problem-solving capability then know that is a pointer. That being said, the truth remains that every one of us will not become our own bosses, because if that happens who will be employed hence it becomes necessary to understand that even as an employee you can work with the mindset of an entrepreneur solving critical problems for your firm so much so that they just want to retain you for life.

Back to the basics, problem solving is one more reason to think about this. It was Tim Segraves co- founder at Revaluate who said, “To me a good thing about being an entrepreneur is it helps to shape the future of the world. Whether it is a new product or a new medical device, what you do can have a deep impact on people” How amazing? It becomes critical then to realize that by becoming an entrepreneur, you avail yourself of the opportunity to join in the pursuit towards a more sustainable community and one way you see that happening is by having your entrepreneurial projects translating into more job offers for the folks hanging out in the streets and with that we are one less person to tackling crime, fraud, and cultism.

Think about it…
Read more reason => http://techinfodesk.com/2016/04/5-reason-entrepreneur/

(1) (Reply)

Business Advice / Do Anyone Knows Safety Custodia? "Come Inside" / Sol Nig Ltd Direct Sales Executive Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.